GERMAN ELECTIONS - AFD AMERICAN COLLUSION GENERAL

I just created this thread to influence the German election. Kek.

Help me, help Germans, help themselves by making AfD the third biggest party in Germany.

Since I'm American and know very little about German parties, well except that Merkel CDU and Schulz SPD are super cucks and basically the same and that Linke and the Green party are super communists... I want YOU ze GERMANS to come in here and have a beer or 20 and discuss why it is important to vote AfD and prevent Germany from turning into a middle eastern shit hole.

COME ON IN KRAUTS

.... and everyone who wants to save Europe from globalization and islam invasion, you're welcome as well.

How can we make Europe great again? If Europe falls... the rest will follow. So I think this concerns all of us.

youtube.com/watch?v=8eLugvZJ0nE

Well, its to early for a beer.
But anyway, i dont think there is a political / democratic solution for the problems germany face.

Best thing we can do is to be ready for what the future will bring and not to support the system as far as possible. Dont vote and dont pay taxes in germany

> OP wants to get a scam party win
> OP is a faggot

so Merkel didn't scam Germans into islamization ?

Please just vote for them.
Explain how they are a scam party.

You see, by voting for any party you just legitimize a system that is supposed not to let parties like AfD in charge. Same in your country with Ukip by the way.

There already is a Kraut/pol/

>m-muh islamization wah
>m-muh merkel is bad wahwah

>Germans
>civilisation

>vote afd so germany can lose a world war for the third time

Shouldn't you be celebrating rosh hashanananana or something?

I am

alright, but stop making saudis fly planes into our buildings... mkay?

How are we going to drag you into pointless wars with sand people otherwise?

last time i guess, have fun.

Just be very careful. You don't want us to be boots on the ground in Israel someday. You really don't.

Already voted AFD a week ago.

AfD has very good chances to become Nr. 3 with 15% and more.

good job! :)

Nice to see an American caring about his European brothers

15%+ here we come

>chimp out meme flag
>civili"s"ation

find the Sith and you will find the master.

war with who exactly? the only enemy the German have right now are their Leaders and short term some of the Muslim population inside their gates - short long term it will probably be 85% of Muslims inside their gates that will be the enemy

look, we're a nation of European immigrants. So in a way we're just the new Europe, so in a way we care about our grandparents country :)