What does Sup Forums think of Martina Big?

A former German white woman who aspired to look like Pamela Anderson and underwent multiple breast enlargement surgeries, but then became transfixed with the black community and had skin darkening injections to darken her complexion. She appeared on the Maury show claiming she was black, literally saying "I am black." What do you think pol? Is this like the Ganguro fad in Japan or is this a case of severe dissociative identity disorder.

Another picture for reference and yes, the necklace says Black girls Rock

Jews paid her big bucks

She really should have had just her chin sculpted.

If this is anything, it's proof that the only way to save this sick world is to cleanse it in nuclear fire.

she doesnt even look alive in the picture, or human

Look at me ,
I'm the nigger now

Martina Martinez

Mentally unstable and wanting to be exotic and different for attention.

Blacker than the ace of spades

Ugly before and uglier after.
Nothing else to see here.
She's so ugly that she had little to lose in the first place.
I inject melanotan II every two weeks and try to be as tan as possible. Sunscreen is bad for you.

Maury: redpilling America on hour at a time.

Did she get butt implants ?

Who paid for all this and why?

Butt ugly mental whore

So it will wear off?

Poor woman.

She doesn't look like a real black, she'd need plastic surgery on her face.
I have two very old patents for 'Skin Whitening Cream For Negroes'. I didn't think it would be worthwhile going the other way.
I suppose tanning is a thing but full scale nigging out requires hair and lips and nostrils and brain to be damaged.

>gross whore transforms into gross whore

Yes.

She looks like a tranny
Those facilitating this should be prosecuted and would have been in any other generation

IT will take a few weeks at least for the tan to subside but you're looking at 2 months I'd say at least if you were as dark as her.

That's a woman? For the longest time I thought it was line reverse Michael Jackson as a tranny

>What? Gross Whore is evolving!
>Gross Whore evolved into...
>Vile Nigress!

The doctors who did that should be in prison

ayy

Thank you
I hope SJWs don't try introducing this into academia for white kids. 'Learn how it feels to be a coon'
Although by going undercover maybe we could bust the myth of stuff holding the nigger down (SJWs act like no white is poor).
But She looks like she's been painted, serious Planet of the Apes surgery is required to make a human really look like an egg'n'spoon.

If you can just change your skin colour then why don't blacks just get whitening surgery to fix themselved so they don't get subjected to racism?

cuz' MJ looked so healthy right?

It increases testosterone and will make them redpilled if anything so I doubt they would. Race is far more than skin deep too, even if you are dark as sin, most normal looking white people won't look black.

A real transnigger. Was assigned white.

Body Dysmorphia is a helluva drug.

Because if they couldn't be identified as a negro they would have no excuse for their terrible behaviour and total stupidity and would have to take responsibility for themselves.
The SJW argument that it's only skin colour is a learned bit of brainwashing and wide scale bleaching would prove its a silly claim.

Post a picture of her lardball cuck husband.

Are you a real nog or a plastic one?

Let me tell you give you guys some red pill truth bombs here and now.

She will still get attention and called beautiful.
She will still get married to a beta male provider
She will still be higher in the sexual hierarchy than any of you.
She will still get laid more than any of you.

The sexual revolution and women's right were a mistake.

clearly she's black

more commitment than Rachel Dolezal.

transracial

When she was at Maurys and he asked if she thinks she's black and the crowd boo'd and screamed she should've smugly said: When Shaun King and Rachel Dolezal can do it, I can be black, too.

fucking kek

Assumptions are the mother of fuck ups

Amazing all white bimbos should have their skin BLACKED

Mentally ill
Should be receiving help
Not being encouraged