The Nazi worship on pol must STOP. Its disgraceful, to you, and your ancestors. Your ancestors were better men than you...

The Nazi worship on pol must STOP. Its disgraceful, to you, and your ancestors. Your ancestors were better men than you, they worked harder, were more macho, and were much more virile. Some had ten or more children. They knew what EVIL was, and they went to fight it. You? You only know a life of ease. You can only imagine hardship, can only imagine struggle. You have become weak, you have become EVIL. This is why you worship Nazis. Secretly, your grandfather wishes to kill yiu.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BkwOMVwAJbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DvYMGNB0hlk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The British didn't want war. Our (((leaders))) did.

>Your ancestors were better men than you, they worked harder, were more macho, and were much more virile. Some had ten or more children. They knew what EVIL was, and they went to fight it. You? You only know a life of ease. You can only imagine hardship, can only imagine struggle.
That is entirely true and it's the reason why I would like those days to return.

You talkin' shit about my war bro, Germany?

Get fucked, cunt.

BTFO normie!

Evil you say?

Our grandfathers didn't have the means to research and put the lies together like we have now. They are thanking us for being led into a fake war by (((them))).
plus he SUPPOSEDLY only killed 6million. The US OF A .. has tripled that number in all there regime changes. Agent orange ... nuking g of japan.
Learn some history fewl and quit spewing the rhetoric you hear on the (((tv)))

They were too busy working, too busy satisfying their women, both economically, physically and spiritually. They were too busy being men. They made communities and raised many children.

You're just scared little boys.

My grandfather didn't think Nazis were evil. Only Jews believed that at the time. White men were not stupid enough yet to believe fairy tale shit like "evil."

Like the "men" are doing now.
Seems like your women tell you what to do now!
Grandaddy must be proud.

My ancestors were Nazis, whatever

I agree with you. Most naziboos here are gullible retards, who watched way too much right-wing propaganda on YT. They can't even imaging how shitty and oppressive totalitarian nazi regime was - not only against foreigners, but against everyone.
These egdy fags really believe that gestapo would have allowed them to shitpost or even have unrestricted access to the internet.

>They are thanking us for being led into a fake war by (((them))).

>nazis occupying almost entire Europe
>send millions to concentration camps
>exterminate all political opposition
>punish anyone who would rise his voice against the injustice perpetrated by the nazis
>f-fake war

Wtf are you talking about?

Why do you hate israel?

My gramps killed some Nazis. Said they all screamed like little bitches. Got himself some cool German weaponry as souvenirs. I miss that man.

Stop Bullying Hitler you creep!!!!
You got any good jokes about Michael J fox or Ali's Medical problem? You Bully!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=BkwOMVwAJbQ

So TAA is literally Hitler?

My grandfather still says America should have never got involved in WW2

Your grandfather is a weak man who leaves behind a failed bloodline.

>this thread again

Well, your grandfather is wrong. America did the right thing back then. Victory in WW2 made America the superpower it is now.
If you're against that decision (to enter war with Nazis) you're against America.

And a nazi super state is the best to bring those days back :^)

They were too busy being ignorant, is what you're saying? Then fuck them, they failed (allies won the war) and now we are living a life of peace and ease and we inherited it.

Hitler did nothing wrong
get over it

/thread

Hey rabbi, whatcha doin?

you are all over the place, OP

The 88 does not belong to the bilderburgral and rotchildening.

>6 million a central theme in the Talmud
>Talmud is a legal commentary book for shitposting by rabbis, has no "theme" other than debate

Ah, the classic stormfaggot. At least use the number 40. That's at least an actual common value in the Old Testament.

>Hitler did nothing wrong

>took his nation into a war he couldn't win
>nothing wrong

also
>tries to defeat Britain, fails @ decides to invade USSR without giving the troops winter uniforms and supplies
>Wehrmacht is unable to take Moscow in December 41@ decides to declare war against the United States because "fuck it, #yolo"
>doesn't allow to gear German industry towards war production until 1943
>realizes that the war is lost and orders to kill all Jews in occupied territories, making Germans accomplices in nazi crimes
>insists that Me-262 should be converted to a dive-bomber until it's too late
>drafts young scientists into Wehrmacht as common foot soldiers
>refuses to let the 6th Army break through the encirclement
>insists on conducting Op. Citadel even when it's obvious that Soviets know about it and it won't be a surprise attack
>orders his forces in the East to stand their ground to the last, which ends in two army groups ("Center" and "South") being almost wiped out by the autumn of '44 and one being encircled and rendered useless ("North") in Kurland
>refuses to evacuate Army Group "North" from Kurland even when the troops are desperately needed in Berlin and elsewhere
>orders to launch a counteroffensive in Ardennes that wastes the last armored reserves of the Wehrmacht
>in March '45 orders to destroy all remaining infrastructure in Germany, because "fuck it, let all the )))master race((( die with me, lol"

"nothing wrong", are you sure?

b-but they were the good guys they tried to save the white race by killing 60 million white people

>The Nazi worship on pol must STOP.
German worship must stop.

>An Anglo colony makes this post

Fuck off kiwi.

Sure thing anglo

>>Hitler did nothing wrong
[morally] wrong

We can argue about strategic errors all day long but my point is that he is not the devil the msm would have us believe

Jews are true evil.

youtube.com/watch?v=DvYMGNB0hlk

shill harder kikes

Woooah this post , must be a pic related for sure

>New

>The Nazi worship on pol must STOP
> Your ancestors were better men than you

this is contradicting

>Victory in WW2 made international Jewry the superpower it is now.

Fixed it for you

praise moloch

This Leafistan standing by

That claim isn't directed at you. We understand your ancestors were barbaric monkeys who caused the downfall of greater men and their empires.

Pol worships nazis to bring back what our ancestors didn't have,inferior races among them saying they are equals to them. Women trying to assume control,only to ruin their lives. Degeneracy and open display of faggotry being encouraged.

I bet one of my grand ancestors was a fearless warlord who crushed heads with a single swing of his flail.I also bet he hated everything I listed above,he didn't have to deal with that shit and became a "man". We have to, because we must ensure future generations also become "men",not some pussy who gets brainwashed by media and decides to become a tranny.

disgraceful to who's ancestors? my grandpa fought in SS-Wiking
opa war sturmführer bei der ss

What are you talking about, my grandfathers loved nazis.

>Your ancestors were brave
>You live in a country infested by jews, immigrants, faggots and whores because your ancestors allowed it to happen

My ancestors actually fought alongside the nazis. What now?

I'M WITH YOU THIS TIME HANS

No you're not

And even if it is true in your case the Burgercorps will be about the same size as the british freecorps

Lotta rabbi's in this thread