Why do married women cheat

> Atc100 heterosexual, married females between the ages of 35 and 45 and their online conversations with potential suitors on discreet dating service AshleyMadison.com, found that 67 percent of the women seeking an affair cited the desire for more passion.

So Married women cheat for more passion? So why not just divorce and carry on sleeping around....
> Surprisingly, many women lusting for extramarital intimacy have no intention of divorcing their husbands.

So married women want cheat but don't want to divorce?

What does this mean? Why?

What the hell is going on?

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5787280

Other urls found in this thread:

lawyerslatvia.com/divorce-procedure-in-latvia
nos.nl/op3/artikel/2052728-hackers-zetten-32-miljoen-vreemdgangers-online.html),
extremetech.com/internet/213019-new-analysis-shows-over-99-percent-of-the-women-on-ashley-madison-were-fake
weeklystandard.com/ashley-madison-was-greatest-scam-ever/article/1024065
telegraph.co.uk/women/life/ashley-madison-admits-tricking-men-with-fake-fembots/
wimminz.wordpress.com/2011-03/internet-dating-for-dummies/
twitter.com/RespectableLaw/status/910908255295164416/photo/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Chad fucks beta bucks.

The only thing women understand is a unclenched fist at high velocity. But in America you can't look at women the wrong way or its prison time

Are you actually surprised at the lows women will sink to?

Women aren't loyal? Who would have guessed that?

women want alpha chad while beta virgin pays for her medicare, house and her son.

low test and high estrogen results in having no honor , backstabbing. Just think about what they do to their "best friends" on a regular basis to get an idea how women behave.

Become Chad. Fuck a woman in each state and country in the world. Jizz in her. Make some betas raise your children. Your purpose on earth would be complete.

>67 percent of the women seeking an affair cited the desire for more passion
hollywood romance movies were a mistake
no fault divorce was a mistake

Never marry a whore. Many man falls for that bullshit that sex is free nowdays and it doesn't matter who was with her before him. But it does. If she was partying before she met you she will have attitude of a whore and you won't change it. There is no point in wasting your time and money on relationship with a whore.

They are like many men in that they marry people who they end up not liking or don't meet expectations

because women are whores who don't know what loyalty is

Not only that but Disney films with princesses raised females to believe in this delusional fictional world that there is a Chad everywhere.

Checked. This is absolutely important and why I avoid any female that drinks or has had a party lifestyle.

Why divorce? You're paying an arm and a leg for lawyer fees, and for the divorce certificate itself. Then, she gets half of your shit. Gotta sell the house, separate the kids. It isn't worth the weight on your shoulders. You're only hurting yourself by marrying a whore in the first place.

Source: my mom has been divorced 3 times. Last one was a year ago with someone she's been married to for 10 years.

Not only that. Their evaluation of you whether you a chad or a beta is totally arbitrary.
Based on their impression always through. They will never really love you for yourself. If you are a Chad and you get accidentally a beta moment you are fucked.
That is why you pump and dumb. God forbid you to get into a bad accident and your leg has to be cut they will pack their shit before you can blink.

Also, she didn't cheat on anyone, she just didn't want to deal with compromises on a healthy marriage, instead she would rather go and party with her friends.

>being married in the current year

cock carousel
cock carousel
cock carousel

Couldn't have said it better
Myself

Because their husbands are clueless.

Take a shower.
Hit the weights.

>it shows a white woman
>white women are the least to cheat
>niggers and spics make affair stats skyrocket
>user sees some shitty blacked.com meme
>thinks now all white women are complete whores
>watches anime and plays video games all day
>pretends to be an expert on wehmyn
also
>HUFFPOST
you stupid fucking gay retards

Women want everything and have no patience. They want money, security, and anything they desire but never work for it. Because that's how it happened with their fathers. So they get a man to do that for them, but they don't realize that the guy needs to spend a lot of time at work to do that. And it takes decades to "make it" but women want it now because that's what they grew up to know (back to the father thing).
Now that the man is at work 70-80 hours a week they feel unappreciated because he's not with her. "you love your job more than me" so she desires more time/intimacy. But that would mean loss of income, but she doesn't realize that. Back to the father thing, daddy wasn't around because he worked a lot and she found intimacy in fucking around in high school. She got her stuff from daddy but fucked other guys.
It transfers to the husband. Get the life she wants from hubby but fucks around because he's not around and trying to provide for her.

tl;dr: all bitches have daddy issues.

They want to keep the husband for social status, money and the facade of a nice family. A chad 15 to 20 years younger may give her attention but can't provide financially. So she won't divorce.

Your mother is a fucking loser.

The state of women. Look at what has happened to the guy from Sweden on the other thread.

>on all levels except physical I am genghis khan

fpwp there's a nice rhyme and everything and you just go and fuck it up

How frequent is divorce in Latvia anyway?
You guys sound like you have some laws that heavily discourage divorce compared to many other countries, at least according to this
lawyerslatvia.com/divorce-procedure-in-latvia

Is the study being conducted on 100 women who are already involved with Ashley Madison? If that's the case this study is skewed from the start. Now the question is, why would someone shill a bad study? Who would possibly want the want man to turn away from marriage??

All of this shit is happening because for the lats 100 years (((they)) have pushed the idea that somehow marriage has to do with lust and love. We need to go back the the natural state where you marry someone you get along with for business/political/social reasons, the man has a mistress everyone knows about but no one discusses, and the woman fucks the gardener. Bonus: arguments about gay marriage instantly mean nothing since it not about muh feelings anymore.

If a woman likes partying, drinking, and doing drugs, stay the hell away from her. Once a whore, always a whore.

But if she's calm, reserved, and dislikes social gatherings such as parties, then she's potential marriage material.

ovulation zone 10 to 16 days after period

if you are a beta you need to br wary of this timezone where here gina tingles move her towards sources of alpha sperm

>implying it's real
>meme flag
Nice try, captn Sweden

A woman that cheats has lost respect for you and you should leave her.

It's like a contract. We one company starts cucking their business partner it's because they think they're losers and will go bankrupt.

Sprint pulled this on Radio Shack. It put up Sprint stores next to Radio Shack that sold their phones because they lost respect for Radio Shack and their ability to fund a long term legal battle.

They breached contract and then Radio Shack died.

A bitch won't leave until she knows she's hooked another guy, specially if she's financially dependent.

This is why you should never get married. Fuck a bitch. Have her pop out kids and always keep the threat or risk that you could walk out at any moment to keep her on her toes.

The moment you get married, you lose leverage.

A girl isn't going to want kids without marriage, especially a girl worth keeping

I thought of a way around this: promising marriage after your first kid is at least ten years old. That way you skirt or put off some of the legal troubles and you still get to show your kids what it is to be responsible and stable

Bring back slut shaming.
Make it more prevalent than it ever was.
90% of women are fucking stupid sheep, they won't do anything that makes them an outcast.

>Have her pop out kids and always keep the threat or risk that you could walk out at any moment

And be on the hook for child support, giving her the opportunity to live off you for years while you struggle.

for a woman to be marriage material she has to be conditioned, trained, and indoctrinated for it.

A good wife has to have a certain temperament and upbringing to be of any quality.

But those kinds of chicks are rare in modern society. So you have to adapt.

You want leverage over a woman to keep her in modern times. You don't want to give her legal protection to fuck you up and take your shit.

Don't marry a bitch and make her eligible to take your shit. Don't live in a place with common law marriage laws. DNA test all of your kids.

Don't even think of marrying the bitch until you have an adult kid and your youngest is at least 15.

Make the bitch earn your trust.

from my personal view? not that common. and the ones that i do know of were pretty mutual and drama free without one or the other taking half the stuff and paying alimony at gunpoint or any shit like that.

It's your responsibility to not marry a whore, and it's your duty as a man to maintain passion in your relationship.

I told my wife straight up before we married that if she cheated on me we'd be over; if she cheated on me and tried to rob me, I'd completely destroy her; and that if she tried to divorce me before our children are 18, no one would ever find her body. She knew I meant it too, and that turned her on.

then make a kid via surrogate. Copy gay dudes.

Buy an egg, implant it in a surrogate. Take kid. You have sole custody.

It probably comes around cheaper than divorce and child support.

> So Married women cheat for more passion? So why not just divorce and carry on sleeping around....
> So married women want cheat but don't want to divorce?
> What does this mean? Why?

The average western woman doesn't really grow up beyond the age of 14. Sure, the body still changes, but judging by their stances and behavior, you can be pretty sure that they their minds never really grow at that point. All they want is to keep the easy lifestyle that they've come to get used to - which means doing whatever you want and have your parents pay for it.

Well, since they have to leave their homes at some point, they simply need another person with enough money to keep up their lifestyle - so either a boyfriend/husband (average gold-digger) or the government (average roastie).

Which also perfectly explains why they want to have the cake (being paid for due to a marriage relationship) and eat it too (fucking around behind their partners back, because "fuck responsibilities, i want to do what i want as i always did!!!".

And that will not change with the growing popularity of 'Feminism' - why would it, if even the most dumb woman can see the advantages of joining a movement which gives more special powers and privileges to someone of their gender/sex every day.

"But they could have a son some day, wouldn't they be more concerned with that sort of behavior if it hits their own family?"

No, the average woman cares about two things: Herself and Money. The concept of Loyalty is completely foreign to most of them.

Fuck off with your cuckshit Pajeet

fpwp, you're a faggot

All it takes for ANY woman to cheat, no matter how good the relationship is, is a tiny argument/fight in the past 24 hours and 3-4 drinks

it means it never happens and it's jew propaganda to destroy the few remaining white marriages left, people cheat because they're fucked in the head r-selected scum and can't pair bond properly usually because their own parents marriage failed

Falling for a disguised Ashley Madison advert - native advertising at it's best.

Fun fact: Most of these dating sites, like 2nd love, make all their $$ by guys paying cash money hoping to hook up.

Over 90-95% of the people on here are male, acccording to a leak (nos.nl/op3/artikel/2052728-hackers-zetten-32-miljoen-vreemdgangers-online.html), with several thousands of female profiles.

You are all supercucks falling for a marketing scheme, Sup Forums is dissapoint.

of *fake female profiles

Party with her friends? The fuck kind of partying does she and her washed up friends think they are getting into?

As someone who's part of the swinger community for 10 years. This only works if you both have a relationship that is found on trust. You both go out find hot couples and singles and keep it strictly sexual. Once feelings are involved thugs get fucked. That's why I only play when I'm single.

this right here.. mostly the "you work too much and don't pay attention to me" bullshit.

Because society has given women the impression that they are entitled to a perfect, flawless relationship which requires zero work, effort, or compromise on their part and that it is entirely acceptable to cheat if they're not satisfied with the relationship they have instead of working to improve it.

This is what happens in a society with no-fault divorce laws. If you can bail on a relationship for any reason with zero consequences there's no reason to actually try and make relationships work.

>data shows MILFs want to fuck young studs

... What's the issue here?

Because their husband is a cuck. They know that even if their husband found out, their husband would fold and not leave them.

Personally, I told my girlfriend that if she ever cheated on me, that's perfectly fine. We're finished and that is her loss, which if I ever cheated on her (I wouldn't), I expect her to do the same.

You can't do something for 20 years and suddenly stop because "it's wrong". They are not used to not being whores. When the time comes, they start to feel old, unwanted and they try to prove themselves wrong.
They are just idiot people.

ahem... problem with women lads? "oh but i want women to take up half the work force, half the apartments half the education seats and most importantly of all i want them to be free to fuck niggers and borrow money from the jews vote and then after divorce i need to provide for her!!1"

because their lives are meaningless

roastie roastie oh so toastie
had to go and make a postie
she's so mad she just can't see
why we all hate her the mostie

>You can't do something for 20 years and suddenly stop because "it's wrong".
Yes you can, they're just shortsighted and selfish

This

Well said 'ol chap, exactly this

>data from AshleyMadison.com

Fake news.

After the hack, it was discovered almost all the women on that site were found to be fake accounts created by the owners in order to lure men.

extremetech.com/internet/213019-new-analysis-shows-over-99-percent-of-the-women-on-ashley-madison-were-fake

weeklystandard.com/ashley-madison-was-greatest-scam-ever/article/1024065

telegraph.co.uk/women/life/ashley-madison-admits-tricking-men-with-fake-fembots/

Because they are traitorous selfish whores.

This is the only post that matters.

There's not enough women to go around? Being single and dying alone is a thousand times better than letting Tyrone's whore cuck you.

Women are never and never will be satisfied with what they have. Like children they will always want more without repercussions

Women's rights led to feminism and then to no fault divorce and then to the modern romance genre where women think every girl deserves and can land a Chad who loves them just the way they are, so women are convinced their prince charming is out there and they can always do better even if they already have everything.

I work with a few middle women. They blame everything on their husbands. Even them being landwhales is their husbands fault.

Was it not obvious already? 95% of women are whores.

It's funny because Ashley Madison had 10,000 real female profiles, and 33,000,000 male profiles (no, I didn't miss any zeros). But no, it's the women who are whores because how could men ever do anything wrong?

This.

Ah roastie tears.

Sexual freedom ruins women. They get addicted to the cock carousel and become unsuitable for marriage.

Only tears of laughter at you being BTFO by your own data.

Don't you have a girlfriend you need to be cheating on at 30 times the rate of women? Or some murders to be committing at 4x the female rate?

Once a whore always a whore, can't domesticate a hoe

The bigger question is, why do men marry to begin with?
It serves no purpose for men, besides potentially ruining their lives.
It adds nothing.

Anyone who married and this happens to has no one to blame but his own stupidity for giving his spouse the means to ruin him.

Be a chad and cuckqueen your wife nigga. Women like it when guys rape and pillage other women. Come home to lead a heavy hand on your household, women like it.

Only the bottom tier woman need to look for dick online.

Unironically this. Arranged marriages between families to conserve/improve status and the mistress for lust. You can't fuck your woman rough in a table while slapping her ass without the thing wearing off after some time at which point you either lust on other women or engage in more and more perverted sex with her. You can change your mistress and satisfy your appetite for lust with her and keep a sane respectful relation with your woman. It's fucked up but it's the way things function, humans never were monogamous and this is the way to bypass that fact. If you marry someone you want to fuck really bad you will end up divorcing after the lust wears off.

LOL holy fuck that POF part. That's exactly how 95% of the profiles in my area look, the other 5% are completely blank (because most women aren't willing to put any effort into the dating/relationship) its like :

FILL THIS OUT LATER, FILL OUT LATER, IF YOU WANNA KNOW JUS ASK! LOL! ASK ME, ASK ME, NO "Hi" MESSAGES, SRSLY BE INTERESTING. FILL OUT LATER

Because white women are trash.

Marry an Asian qt for successful marriage.

Women get praised for acting like whores and cheating on their husbands.

I guess it's just parenting. I've seen my parents been married for my entire life, and they were married ten years before I was even born. They went through so much shit together, had huge fucking fights near the points of divorce but still got over it and are really fucking happy together. Something like that is something good to have in your life.
Meanwhile the last girl I was in a relationship with for two years who wanted to live together and marry eventually and seemed pretty down to earth outside of a few obvious red flags I've ignored like the retard I am ended up shitting on everything because I was silently depressed for like a single fucking day. Coincidentally she slept with someone else the very next day but it was obviously my fault for neglecting her :^)

They cheat because women have the power to turn a man into an indentured servant for the rest of his life in a whim.

There are ZERO consequences for their infidelity and they fucking know it.

Women should be taught to be chaste from their childhood, she is to be protected by her father first then after marriage her husband.

In a conventional vedic society, women looks up to her husband to be god like and follow his orders while pleases him by cooking and completing his physical needs this way the women actually 'wins' over his man rather than what they are trying to achieve with feminism.

Now in current age while men are not 'god-like' due to the ill effects of age of Kali, for a marriage to naturally be successful women still need to be chaste at the very least and assume a submissive role.
(this is common to religions like Christianity and Islam but some of them are primitive in understanding due to the limitations of people receiving the knowledge at that particular time)

I fucking love this meme
niggers are literally shit

Men should learn how to behave properly:
how to treat women like cum dumpster without no more values than that.

wimminz.wordpress.com/2011-03/internet-dating-for-dummies/

Without pussy women become useless to society and therefore for men.
Pussy has the lowest value a man has ever paid for it so if a man paid a coffee, or worst got it for free, and you paid a bentley you overpaid that pussy.

twitter.com/RespectableLaw/status/910908255295164416/photo/1

Men should dump women after 2 or 3 fuck, playing the beta or alpha game does not mean shit (Alpha will break her heart but she knows that he have multiple women running after him so she'll dream about him while fucking Mr Beta Hubby but being dumped by beta will torture her mind and with her bitch logic "how can this looser dump my ass ?! Who does he think he is?", she'll come back and try to dump him first but nope he doesn't want her anymore.
Once she is on her back you should try everything that is in your mind (Multiple fingers until she scream "outch", ass fingerfuck while she is sucking your dick, A2M) and if she refuse one that's why you'll dump her sorry ass "she is good but not enough for you, she doesn't do X or Y and it's mandatory for you".
Women want challenge and run after men that don't care of them and their opinion (so the "manlet/under 5" become bullshit if applied), that fuck them without asking, that grab their girlfriends ass while she is watching, scream about it and melt for the dude that say "So what you gonna 'bout it?"
They're looking for men that give orders and tell them that tye're wrong all the time, even if they're right "That's a good way of thinking but you don't see the big picture, that's why you're with me"

>Happily married
>Cheating
This is a Jewish trick

The "betas funding kids" is a bullshit meme which all statistics prove otherwise. Single mums are not appealing to anyone. All what happens is the "chads" child becomes another degenerate bastard who is vermin to society.

Only bottom feeders use online cheater websites to have affairs. You're literally retarded and know nothing about how women think and behave.

Pajeets were a stronghold of human philosophy and knowledge. I'm very sorry the eternal anglo turned your country into shit lad, hope you will improve into your lost greatness and stop speaking broken English in daily life and return to your old pure language.

They want random dick, but they don't want to lose the financial support. It's the best of both worlds for these whores. Which is hilarious, because you can catch these bitches just by doing ctrl-f "ashleymadison.com" on your router.

Mate its fucking mental.

>Expected to buy expensive ring for marriage.
>Spend money on a wedding that no bloke ever fucking thinks about, its only happens because the woman wants it.
>Most women are casual drug users and horrible fucking people in general these days.
>Maybe have a few kids.
>50% will divorce.

>50% will divorce.
>50% will divorce.
>50% will divorce.
>50% will divorce.
>50% will divorce.

All that fucking money and time wasted in the end.

Break the cycle. Focus on science.

Some men made single moms and childless women a niche, getting all sort of services from them (money, sex, network or anything else).
If you think about it that's the majority of women in america and europe, women who divorced or make child with the wrong dude and then find herself alone in her car on the road of life, then some good looking hitchhiker get in for some miles, he's good talker, good fucker too, tame her kids and then get out and disappear only to get in another car with a another woman.
Men should learn instead of trying to apply the same old ways of 1800 chivalry and getting dumped like cum filled condoms...

I regularly cheat on my wife. If you can get laid, you do. Women are at an advantage in this regard because it's easier for them to get laid.

Passion is code word for excitement. Excitement means entertainment. Entertainment means attention. Entertain me! Take me on an adventure! Blah. Blah. Blah. Women are fucking spoiled boring cunts. They deserve everything they get

because we cant beat them anymore