How do you justify Lelouch murdering innocent children?

How do you justify Lelouch murdering innocent children?

>innocent

Literally the first thing they do is make people kill each other.

That was in self defense against terrorist that were wiping everything out

Notice how when Rolo appeared they acted like typical children. Lelouch is a filthy child murderer

Remember what Rollo was like before he went gay for Lulu? If those kids were anything like what he was like, that's all the justification needed.

Ummm.. It's easy?

Children sucks anyway. We don't need more people on this earth.

I dont remember this

Ok hope you don't mind me murdering your offspring

Suzaku was right man

Fuck Ledouche

Those are no longer children, those are human weapons. Brainwashing is especially effective at that age.

Lulu has the eyes of ultimate brainwashing, and they would have trusted him for all the moments he needed to turn them into something significantly less fucked up.

Would he be able to pull it off against an unknown power from one of the kids? If anything, the kill was a mercy shown to them. It kept them out of the war and preserved what little innocence they had left.

> (OP)
>We don't need more people on this earth.
Literally the only ones causing overpopulation are... Scratch that, it's everyone but whites.

You don't.

Bastards are Geass-users.

They aren't human so it isn't murder.

innocence is just a word for "can you survive by yourself" and the more you have it, the less you can do so.
if you die as a kid, it just means you are weak and given how human children are pathetically dependent on their elders, you have your answer.

you can try. i won't make it easy. or maybe i'll will, then i can sue you and get rich.

It was a necessary evil. Do you really think all the "good guys" in politics/war never did something horrific?

How do the Britannians justify shooting women and children in the Shinjiku ghetto?

Not to mention these children could never live ordinary lives. Even if they wanted to. Look at Rolo,he was a complete psychopath once he got his "normal life"

I dont remember geass kids in the anime

Is this user serious?

How was this justified?

I don't think Lelouch is supposed to be a good guy.

Anakin too?

He was right.

Lelouch did nothing wrong

ALL HAIL LELOUCH