Uhm. I'm kind of a Newfag here, do i hate this or love this?

Uhm. I'm kind of a Newfag here, do i hate this or love this?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldnewsdailyreport.com/virginia-chalottesville-celebrates-first-gay-neo-nazi-marriage/
worldnewsdailyreport
unvis.it/worldnewsdailyreport.com/virginia-chalottesville-celebrates-first-gay-neo-nazi-marriage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>no attempt to even look like a trap
Of course you hate it you pasta nigger.

lurk moar until you figure it out faggot
>in all fields

>nazi
>gay

Yeah, okay.

Whatever.

Controlled opposition ((( Neo-nazis )))

Fake and literally gay.

Liberal propaganda god this is the shittiest thrill bait ive even seen them attempt

Are you retarded? Nazism is the faggiest ideology in the world. That's why larpsocs on Sup Forums constantly go on and on about muh fashion and muh handsome aryan men mufugga.

So, homosexuality is bad now? Funny how it seems to carry negative connotations when right-wingers are doing it, like in the case of Jörg Haider.

g8 b8 m8

You must love it and embrace it (and prep your butt before)

>state of the (((alt-right)))

Neo-nazidm accepts people of all orientation, race, and gender

There are men in this board who identity as nazis and have folders on their computer dedicated to collecting and sharing pictures of attractive white men. Some of these people even claim to be straight.

neonazis are trash mate, the last nazis are dead, regardless of what CNN tells you

What happened? How come leftists suddenly became anti-gay?

>Some of these people even claim to be straight.

i kek errytiem

It's only gay if there's a bottom. If they're both tops then theres litrially no faggitry going on.

>B-b-but how user?

Rape, they take turns raping eachother. (Protip: rape is never gay)

Contrary to popular belief, not every neo-nazi/white nationalist follows the stereotype to a T. Some are gay, some are half-jewish, some aren't even white. But since they fit 50% of the criteria they join in

[citation needed]

Maybe it's like tying a cat to buttered bread and trying to drop it, the two men just spin uncontrollably in the air and never touch the bed

I'm not a leftist because I hate stormfags you retard.

Because the gay doesn't want to fuck women, therefore being gay is misogyny and oppressive to women. And since man-on-man faggotry is now mainstream, the gays have the advantage of patriarchal power structures and so are losing their place on the oppression hierarchy, or the progressive stack or whatever the fuck it is. This is what some SJWs actually believe. The left will eat itself.

they are called stormFAGS for a reason

>they take turns raping eachother
But then one of them becomes bottom and therefore gay.

The tone of their voice should be overwhelmingly positive if they think homosexuality is positive. It should affect them no differently than any other gay couple marrying.
I didn't reply to you or the other guy. The topic is about leftist double standards with gays.

>being this new

The topic is about leftist double standards with gays
I'm not a leftist faggot.

>"You want non-whites gone but you fuck butts just like me so we're cool."
Yeah, I think most require you to have a more welcoming ideology to receive praise. Just because they're trying to get homosexuality into the limelight does not mean they believe all gays are saints

Well, good luck with that Soviet-kun. I would like to see you argue with the masses of leftists on homosexuality.

>How come leftists suddenly became anti-gay?
They never really were pro-gay. Culturmarxists aren't real leftists.

If you have a problem with Nazism then you write an article on Nazism, but you don't turn a core value of the modern left, like homosexuality, and hypocritically attack your enemies with it. This just exposes the fact that you never cared for gays, it's just a weapon that you use how it best suits you.

I don't see very many Soviet boys outside. So where are you hiding? Afraid that ANTIFA beats you for being a Nazi?

>Please tell me my opinion
neck yourself

It appears to be clickbaiting on the irony of it all.
Also,
>attack
worldnewsdailyreport.com/virginia-chalottesville-celebrates-first-gay-neo-nazi-marriage/
I see nothing but facts and quotes.

Archived that satire/fake news site for you.

>worldnewsdailyreport com/virginia-chalottesville-celebrates-first-gay-neo-nazi-marriage
unvis.it/worldnewsdailyreport.com/virginia-chalottesville-celebrates-first-gay-neo-nazi-marriage

>It's satire
Then why the fuck are we having this thread about fake news? Also would've appreciated it if you'd posted the link much earlier instead of allowing the thread to rely on a clickbait title alone and project hard as hell

Disgusting.

Remember they were born this way. But their homosexuality was learned.

>Fake and literally gay.

Huh? Marxism-Leninism is dead, the only place where you might find true leftists is the internet (and not the culturmarxist places like leftypol).