"STRAIGHT BLACK MEN ARE THE WHITE PEOPLE OF BLACK PEOPLE"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

THE LEFT ALWAYS EAT THEIR OWN

verysmartbrothas.theroot.com/straight-black-men-are-the-white-people-of-black-people-1814157214

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/a-womans-response-to-straight-black-men-are-the-white_us_59c3cf05e4b0c87def8835c8
unvis.it/huffingtonpost.com/entry/a-womans-response-to-straight-black-men-are-the-white_us_59c3cf05e4b0c87def8835c8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The rappers are starting to look like females.

>verysmartbrothas.theroot.com
not
>bigbrainniggas.theroot.com
cowards

Is it true? Are straight black men, dare I say it, /ourguys/?

Without NASA they wouldnt have those velcro shoes they love so much

>STRAIGHT BLACK MEN ARE THE WHITE PEOPLE OF BLACK PEOPLE

They arent "oppressed" enough user. They'd need beat down by cops more to be equally oppressed, or be gayer

It's becoming more difficult by the day to say I am a liberal and not feel bad about it knowing that there are retards like this on my "side"

and of course some huffpo nigress has a """""response""""" to it where she just insults and belittles people who got justifiably angry in the original comments

huffingtonpost.com/entry/a-womans-response-to-straight-black-men-are-the-white_us_59c3cf05e4b0c87def8835c8

In Jesus name, the commandment of the purification of this earth is in my view, justified and fine beyond all reasonable doubt, even not doubting my own salvation still for this sake. People need to be killed. Sorry! Not sorry! Really not liking what I'm seeing on the left. Separating the nice sheepies from the idiot goat total mutant dumbasses!

>liberal
you're a retard, too

unvis.it/huffingtonpost.com/entry/a-womans-response-to-straight-black-men-are-the-white_us_59c3cf05e4b0c87def8835c8

WELCOME TO THE PROGRESSIVE STACK, IF YOUR NOT A DISABLED MIXED RACE RETARD WITH ONE ARM AND ONLY 4 TOES THAN YOU ARE NOT OPPRESSED

SHE PROBABLY ATE ALL THE DAMN FOOD

fucking leaf

>we've really gone into oppression olympics
its finally happened. i just cant even anymore

Thank you, Norwaybro.

ummmm no. liberalism can eat my dindu dick. That said the left isnt nessicarily eating it's own, There ARE straight black conservatives, myself included who according to this guy is now a white person.

>Guess i was just LARPing as a nigger alllllllll along.
Where can I go for my white privilege credit card? if im getting purged out of my own race, like this, im joining the Klan, and destroying all those nigger havens filled with crime that made people reflect poorly on me all this time.

Is the left in a race to find the most oppressed group?

What's the meaning of straight male ? I don't find a good definition in french

Who's the niggers of the niggers?

Big brained niggaz are still the niggas of big brained people.

"not gay"

So does that mean like the majority of black male are gay?

"straight male", c'est un homme biologique qui aime les filles seulement

Does this mean we need to make room for them on the oppressor train?

That is one badass looking cat

Uncomfortable truth:

>light skinned black people are the white people of black people

That headline makes my head hurt trying to analyze it

A divisive propaganda that encourages the emasculation of negros must be pushed as much as possible, the moment the left loses their support it's over

So, why not using the word "hetero" ?

Well shit, come on then Jamel and Tyrone, the party on the top of the glass ceiling is a party that never stops and always grows. You came at the best time too since white women where also let in

theroot is fucking cancer.
michael harriot should be shot

parceque "hetero" est un mot assez ...neutre. "straight male" est tres tres derogatoire et utilise par gents qui deteste "straight people"

dude what

So are Black Panthers going to go full NatSoc now? Is this like the Rockwell/MalcolmX connection?

WHITE AND BLACK. WE THE CONFEDERATION OF GREY NOW

All sites of Gawker are a absolute joke. They are so far left they make liberals look right wing. I hope for the day that company and their "writers" finally go away. Hulk Hogan almost did it, but was unsuccessful.

or normal?

>verysmartbrothas
This nigga as shieeet.

fun fact when I was born, my dad (yes I had one of those) thought my mom cheated with a white man, i was so light skinned.

Now I'm blacker than burnt beef jerky.

The progressive stack has thrown black men to the very very bottom at last. Now we're behind Asians who are behind Jews who are behind White people. There was always an attack on masculinity, irrespective of race, but now they're throwing a bunch of try-hard macho-thugs under the bus too, and those people are currently the ones who sway the direction of our community. They're not the people the left wants to lose.

You're not going to have to worry about a black vs white civil war. you're going to witness something amazing soon. America vs those Liberal traitors. Where men of all colors will join in putting a direct end to liberals. And once those liberals die, and their illusion shatters, the democratic plantation that holds my people can be demolished. We will establish law and order in black communities. revoke welfare incentives, and completely de-fund abortion.

PAUSE
A
U
S
E

ayoo holup we wuz what now

damn your French is on point user.

> jews behind whites
What?

big brain niggas is reserved for a specific entity

To be honest at that time US government was blowing huge sums of money on von Brauns experimental engines that kept exploding over and over and it must really have looked like a waste of money. Then once one mission got on the moon, the progress virtually stopped and space exploration didnt move further

hah, merci bcp ami. i took it for 4 years in HS (college...pour vous) and then another 2 in university. that was like 4 years ago so i actually kinda surprised myself just now with how much i remembered. only had to look up the translation for "derogatory" since i don't think i ever used that word in french before, lol

Black gays really do seem to be the biggest bitches.

new black panther party have always been ethnonationalist afro-supremacists, original black panthers mostly had the same sentiments but they wrapped it up in vaguely agreeable universalist marxist rhetoric

This has to be one of our guys trolling right? I... I can't tell anymore.

in older slang someone who was 'bent' was gay. and a straight person was not gay. we still use straight a lot but not 'bent' so much

Pretty soon online journalism is going to break away from regular English and become its own dialogue.

afraid of the bbc, big black craniums

huh, that's actually really interesting. it's funny to see "get bent" used as an insult, akin to "get fucked". which, i guess, makes since, since it's basically "get bent....over". the fags can never escape their past, eh

some faggot was lying that this is his cat.

At least straight black guys can fight. Does the left want to make the race war only about degenerates?
This is very stupid of them.

WE

WUZ YT PPL

Allow me to be the first to congratulate Argentina for finally being white. Welcome to the club boys, your privilege card should be arriving in the mail within a business week.

this is why the left lost and will continue to lose support.

because even the oppressed people are no longer oppressed enough, and thats not something people are gonna put up with for very long, when just being black or mexican is no longer enough

Kek isn't that pretty much the harrasing blacks do to each other if one tries to be educated and successful

"Oreo" iirc

have you seen the " protests"? Noy gonna happen, blacks re thoroughly en trenched in "black lives matter" and ONLY black lives. literally chimping out on white people saying different while spouting "ONLY BLACK LIVES MATTER" You might become the jews next martyr race,

CRABS IN A BUCKET, MY FRIEND

NO ONE GETS OUT

I know that feel all too well

No. We realized doing it our current way proved too costly in both money and life for what we wanted to do with it. Just discover. You don't need to be putting humans on rockets unless you plan on being the first. Only through technology and strategy do we obtain our goals. The Cold War was just an excuse for it.

i believe in you pedro.

people like you are hated because they don't want to wallow in the hoplessness of their community. if you get out, then the rest of them look even worse. but at the end of the day, you need to focus on yourself. make hard choices, cut people out who make you feel like shit for wanting something better. it's a long road amigo, but faceless anons around the world like me wish you all the success you could ask for.

you are the light in the dark. you are the al pastor taco at the end of the tunnel. go do great things, man.

>verysmartbrothas
They woke as fuck over there.

MFW the left will be so busy devouring itself that the right will retake Western Europe without any real resistance

>verysmartbrothas.theroot.com

>center pic
Fuckin "Moby Bitch" behind the wheel chair there would have cost more to fuel than the Saturn V.

God Bless.

Whites who commit crimes are the black people of white people

Thanks burger bro. Let's hope Mexico becomes great again, someday.

>Hey there, we see you like our content, but you've got an ad blocker going?
Nobody likes ads, but everyone loves content! Mmmm, content ... and The Root has a lot of it! Whitelist us on your ad blocker and show us your support for the writers, editors and many others at The Root who make the content magic happen everyday.

Niggers

Maybe what he meant is, straight black men are more beneficial to society than the faggot black men.

Stop with the autist-shit, its nauseating..

you can't possibly unironically believe that's what this guy meant, right

>namefag
Of course he believes it, user. He's retarded.

Holy shit your niggers are going full retard.
It was funny with the kang thing at the begining but holy shit.

The left is no longer liberal. They're straight up cultural marxists now.

you'll be next if you don't get your super darkies under control, branon

Believe that there is a difference in the establishment in society between two different groups of people? What's there so unreasonable to believe this? Who said that he isn't allowed to see other distinctions in society other than the "rich White vs poor Black" . There are the poor among the poor as well, if you didn't notice.

>implicitly imply there is a causality between the name of the object expressing a truth and the truth value of a statement.
>explicitly retarded
Well, at least you didn't surprise me this time. Go away and drink your piss now before you cause an even greater decrease of IQ in this thread.

Your mom and dad probably didn't know shit about genetics then. Sup Forums will never tell you this in a white genocide thread, but two mixed race black people can produce white children. It's extremely rare but it is a nonzero chemical possibility.

Muslims

my sides

the Xhosa