What fucking race is this?

This fag claims to be leader of BLM in Edmonton, but he doesnt look like a Jamal to me. He looks like a dark skinned Arab.

What am I looking at?

Other urls found in this thread:

bashirmohamed.com/blog/a-reintroduction
youtube.com/watch?v=x1aK_eoDk58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Disgusting

probably a Somali

looks somali

Probably Ethiopian.

>Jamal or Arab
The difference is so subtle that no can tell the difference. Fuck you for making me look at this nigger.

There are different kinds of nigger.

Clearly a nigger

The faggot OP is clearly trying to figure out what type of nigger it is.

Definitely a fed Somali.

Looks like a caucausoid. Basically a white man with dark skin.

>Bashir Mohamed says he was cycling up to an intersection past the construction site for the city's new arena on Friday evening when a horn honked from the truck behind him.

>The light turned red and Mohamed says he stopped, and that's when he says a woman in the vehicle rolled down her window, swore at him and told him to get off the road.

>Mohamed, who is black, says a man in the truck then got out and used a racial slur.

he's one of those (((community organizers))) always looking for something to whine about

my great great granddaddy once telled me about some magical peoples called "whites" that went extinct before the 2nd dark age done started. He said we wuz descendents of dem n shiet so dats prolly a white man.

For me he looks like a classic chubby slavshit accidentialy painted with brown in Adobe PS.

What race is this guy? He is too dark to be mixed but he has a white nose and white intelligent eye shape. He is black yet he does not look retarded. Is it because he is adopted and has Swedish parents? Can you actually teach blacks to be human?

A fucking Somali. Despite supposedly have some ''''''Caucasian-genes"""", they're so nigger-tier that even American blacks hate them

radicalized by marxist proffessors, no doubt.

Zoomali.

Don't you have race-theory in Canadian schools? Fucking commies.

the "niggers" of niggers

He's part African part Punjabi (north india/pakistan) or he's south indian/Sri lankan. He's the spitting image of some coworkers, just darker.

A somali, not caucasian though.

How do you not know how to distinguish Somalis. There's a lot in Canada , some nice and some niggertier.

Regular nigger

That's the type of guy Time magazine ejaculates about, and its beautiful.

race-theory is illegal here

>what am I looking at?
a Nigerian prince.

i knoe somalis, and theres no way hes somali. hes something much darker, much more sinister...

He is Somali or Ethiopian or Eritrean. It's called the Horn of Africa.

He looks different because blacks in that part of Africa do have some Arab admixture, but also because they're a totally different stock of negro. There were obviously no slave ports in north eastern Africa for their genes to be carried over to the new world so they look different than the typical black.

Somali

why do we have to copy everything that happens in the states is the real question

He looks like a nigger AND a faggot, God surely saw that his heart was not pure enough and struck him down low like the dog that he is.

a Somali. I know how they look.

No way. I live in Minnesota, no way this guy is Somali.

>BLM in edmonton

fucking wat? canadian police have like never killed anyone. Why the fuck would BLM need an edmonton chapter

Somali

just your average nigger with some colonial white blood in him

i am completely insulted that there are people who think that blacks are oppressed in fucking C A N A D A
our police related deaths are extremely random and coincidental, the statistics are completely splatter plotted

so this calls into question his leadership of BLM, because he is clearly not a "Black" as we know it. He's basically LARPing as an oppressed American Black and ultimately appropriating the "Black" experience for his own benefit.

fucking nigger.

I also live in Minnesota, just south of the cities. Somalian as fuck

yfw you have nigger counterpart

one drop rule. blacks are black. They know it and so should you

its us vs shitskins. simple as, doesnt matter what breed of disgusting nigger they are

American media is so powerful that it convinces recent Africann immigrants that they grew up in Detroit.

Id like to see real niggers from Chicago fuck this guy up.

Probably a Somali.

Protip:
You can always tell a nigger from that disgusting, knappy patch of greasy pubic hair on top of their heads.

A lot of them, especially sheboons are ashamed of it and will try to straighten it with toxic chemicals or culturally appropriate a straight haired wig. But the roots will always give them away.

This guy is way more plump in the face than the Somali Men here in west-central MN. They all look like that "12 year old syrian refugee" meme that floats around here

Thats a great fucking question.

He's clearly Somalian.

Godbless Minnesomalia

A wog from wogland!

Nog from Eastern Africa. They're different in looks from those from Western Africa, which are the cancer you all are so used to in North America.

They would argue that racist colonial western society paints them all with the broad of "black" so their new world identity as "black first, X nationality second" is valid.

North African

And yes, he's closer to white people than Negroes genetically.

north africans are more or less white he's east african, only west africans fit your idea of black people and even then they can have caucasian features

More like Sri Lanka or Somalian.

Don't listen to the shills.
It's a Bobblehead alien, one of the most malevolent races to exist.

*fat

fixed your typo.

UK police have killed more niggers than canadian police have.
And uk police are basically never armed unless there's already been a terrorist attack or they are standing guard somewhere

Whats odd is you google search the image it comes up with white people.

East African.

Its important to remember that there are racial differences even among darkies. East Africans are axumites and Somali. The Axumites are actually able to form coherent thoughts and tell time as there was significant interbreeding between them and the semites/poos.

West Africans on the other hand are feral bantus who belong in the zoo.

Looks somalian to me

Somali or Sudanese

Stop trying to figure it out before your head explodes!

he has the imbred somali forehead going

Should also remember the further south from Ethiopia you get the more Bantus you run into that eventually east africa is indistinguishable from west Africa when it comes to the general niggerish behavior.

He looks Sudanese.

>bashirmohamed.com/blog/a-reintroduction
called it

Somali scum

>be 1st generation European American
>had to get a good education, be financially stable and of good character to even be considered for citizenship
>after years of being a legal resident finally become a citizen
>some random Somali peanut-head just gets this shit handed to him without any questions asked, because "muh diversity"

It's a system I noticed, whenever immigration regulations increase it just means that whites get fucked further while minorities get some bullshit program that allows them to come/stay anyway.
I have a friend from Austria who is a highly successful doctor, he is active in research of knee arthroplasty, has a wife and two sons.
The family is obviously financially self-reliant and all of them are incredibly intelligent and busy.
The dude tried to become a US citizen, which was possible, the only issue was that he wasn't allowed to take his family with him since one of his sons is an adult already, so he didn't do it
On the other hand whenever I talk to 1st generation minorities in my neighborhood and how they came to the US it's usually some shady bullshit story that is obviously not true (I know the legalities of becoming a US citizen in and out by now) and it turns out that they were either illegal and no one gave a fuck after 20 years or they simply pumped out a brown baby that allowed them to stay. None of them would have been able to come under the rule set imposed on European immigrants.

How fucking deep does the inbreeding go? Somalis look practically related

Overfed Somali

Ethiopian

somali, they're technically caucasians.

the head of BLM edmonton is a caucasian jej

That was my first guess, or Sudan. Basically east African

the user way before you call it first SO TAKE A SEAT JACK

I'm almost certain he is Somalian

fun fact, greek ancestors 50,000 years ago came from somalia , this has been proven by their large portion of E1b1b hapolgroups

>He looks like a dark skinned Arab.

no way.

he looks like mixture of east african and indian.

Immigrants come here get educated in rich schools and then stir up social unrest as soon as they get out of college. how is this a good thing for western society?

A somali
muslim niggers
1000x worse than regular niggers
take it from someone who grew up around a lot of them
imagine all the evil nasty traits of semites combined with the dumbness of blacks and the physical frailty of indians
they're a fucking unholy race

I know this guy

AMA

guys, i was so excited when I saw this, I legit know this guy SOMEBODY TALK TO ME

Did he fake his hate crime incident?

im from edmonton btw

i hope youre not csis or eps

Send that somali bitch back to Sweden.

Tell us something interesting then.

No, it was very public. Right downtown I believe, it was GREAT for Bashir's Career, basically made him a local celebrity

No, I use to live in edmonton, I moved to bc awhile ago. Kamloops/Kelowna are great places for white people to live. Kamloops is like 89% white during last census

That's an Ethiopian.

He is actually *really* weird. Hard to have a conversation with. His life story is fucking insane though. He ran away from somalia when he was a kid by his fucking self. made it to kenya and eventually hauled his ass to canada. He got a poli-sci degree at the U of A and is involved with the new democrats (far-left party)

He's muslim, but not with the redeeming features besides anti-zionism. he's actually just a mega cuck

I ask because you never actually heard that guy yell nigger iirc.

same thing occured with jesse lipscomb months prior, except we heard the guy say nigger, but the whole thing looked staged.

great career move for lipscomb too.

DOES THIS LoOK FAKE BOYS.?: youtube.com/watch?v=x1aK_eoDk58

Wtf you leave. Arabs have racemixed with their African slaves for 1000s of years. Something you cant imagine 2017.

he comes across as a real faggot. must be hard knowing he will NEVER belong in this country.

fake as fuck, he says he was filming for a video but what we see on camera looks incredibly staged

Some kind of east African. Most American nogs are west Africans, who are generally more primitive. Granted, American nogs are quite mixed, with an average of 25% European genes, which is why they don't look as uniformly black as west African nogs, and their unmixed descendants in Haiti and Jamaica.

He is. Whats annoying is how shitty his argumentation is. Super whiney and weak.

Clearly a Nambian

lel

what part of edmonton are you from?

Is this "Hate Crime" fake?

youtube.com/watch?v=x1aK_eoDk58

I was Downtown for years. So I learned to hate liberals.

Now I'm Northside so I'm surrounded by Arabs, Gooks, and Niggers.

the north side is FUCKED

I'm from strathcona so i basically grew up on whyte ave so it was very white. The north side always freaked me out. Northgate bus terminal was like an african jungle