Saudi Arabia accidentally prints textbook showing Yoda sitting next to the king

What do you mean arabs have humour and arent constantly plotting the next terror attack?

(((accidentally)))

People here are calling for the resignation of the Minister of Education because of this, kek.

It's not like we're always plotting attacks, we get vacations and holidays, and today is our National Day.

(; انا اعرف.

thats pretty funny.

Hmmm throw gays off buildings i must

this king on the print , is the only king that wasnt Corrupt. THe only king other muslim countries see as a muslim king.
all other kings are all Corrupt as fuck and have nothign to do with islam.

happy national day!

>People here are calling for the resignation of the Minister of Education because of this
resigning for what, being hilarious?

Only stupid alt-right peabrains think the house of saud is bad.

Muhhh women rights

Fucking nu-males.

Star wars fans are probably now in a hurry to buy one sample before all of them get burned.

Why I'm not surprised by the flag and the sandnigger glyphs?

NUKE US FINALLY

What kind of text book is that?

this

Well, hello there

Thanks.

He has been making quite a controversy in the kingdom with some of his decisions which annoyed many people specially the teachers. He also called them lazy and crybabies (it's somehow true) He criticizes teachers a lot while failing to address the weak infrastructure of education in the kingdom. A few months ago some students in an elementary school ripped books outside the school, instead of punishing the students he decided to fire the principal of the school. People are calling for his resignation mainly because of this incident.

Highschool social studies.

Morgen sind nochmal Wahlen. Nach dem Ergebnis dann aber gerne.

*Why am I* my friend not *Why I'm*

Yoda looks like pepe, why don't we use him as a meme instead?

Thats hilarious

شت.... شي عرب هني ع فور شان!؟!!

saudis are reptilians

Are the Saudi's trying to tell people that the ayys are among us.

What do the social studies books say about 9/11?

>yfw Yoda was never a fictional character

>Use the force to take the towers down you must

akhbar allahu

yoda is muslim?

so is ET

This is almost as good as that protest in 2002 when the derkaderkas made pro-Osama bin laden posters using pictures they found on the internet and they accidentally used the shooped pic of Bert from Sesame Street with Osama from the "Bert is evil" site

>Sheikh Ronstafa al-Pearlmahni

damn thats a good idea

The Empire was right all along and did nothing wrong