I'm white and I think whites are the most destructive race on the planet

I'm white and I think whites are the most destructive race on the planet.
How can we be so cruel? I intend on killing myself to make up for what my people did and if you are white, you should consider doing the same. There is no way there can be a sustainable future if whites are around. It's time we admit that.

White women marry non-white men.
White men marry non-white women.
Do not make anymore white babies.
#stopthehate
#whitefreeworld

Cool

Cool, plz stream it

you guys should do the same if youre wh*tes

or at least marry a non-white person

quite alright mate!
NOICE

how is it even possible for someone to post a picture with a dangerous, drug addled thug in it and think the terrified WHITE people in the picture are the bad guys??

Name one black run country thats civilized, one country, just one, nigs should go back to Africa, let's see how the do without the white man, every nigger country is a 3rd world shitshole

Your nose is showing.

Sage.

> I intend on killing myself

Good. We do not need shite like you having any kind of influence on the next generation. Remember to cut up and down your wrists, not across

>I intend on killing myself
Fucking do it, you're a nigger tier white anyway. Cucks like you created the problems whites of today are facing. You can pick up an sccy cpx-2 9mm pistol for around 200 new. Stream that shit.

Fellow whites

I agree with you OP.

White race identity politics has almost destroyed the world before and for the looks of it, they can't wait to do it again.

Slavs are not white.
/thread

The bait is a bit too obvious. Nice try tho
4/10

>I'm white

(((((((((((((((((((((((JEW KIKE))))))))))))))))))))))))(

> I intend on killing myself
Fucking do it then you pussy, nothing of value will be lost.

Are jews white people?

And as prophesised: Do not form allies with the christo-judeo (fake west european christians and jews) alliance but come on good terms with the real pious orthodox Christians (russians). We all know the new world order is the ultimate goal. The only people in the way are orthodox Christians (russians) and orthodox Muslims and orthodox jews. All the countries that didnt have a Rothschild (illuminati) central bank were attacked. Iraq, Libya, Syria, Afghanistan, Egypt etc. Next stop is Iran, Pakistan using the methods, the same pattern like they used with the other states. Putting economic pressure on the country so that the people get unhappy and create uprisings. Also establishing the famous no fly zone Then barge in as hero's and create ur own "democratic" like minded country which is in ur pocket because of debt.

If Hillary were ellected as president she would have intervened in Syria with the no fly zone kill Asad just like Ghadaffi. Only this time Russia would stand in the way.

They can't have Russia to intervene in their agenda. They want war. Hillary couldnt do it because of the election so that's why they are trying to make Trump do something to provoke war or make him step out of the office.

Their ultimate goal is written on the Georgia Guide Stones. One world order with no religions, central goverment and alot less humans (means they have to mass murder probably nuclear war) etc. Why do u think there is ISIS? It is created by them to wage war on Islam. To eliminate religion no matter what kind. They destroyed Christianity years ago. Almost everyone is an atheist now in Europe and the west. They killed orthodox Judaism by installing a fake so called jewish state inhabited by mostly european jews who arent religious at all. And now it's Islam's turn. I promise u, if this goes on then the next stop is Hinduism and war in India. Its all part of their agenda.

You cuck. Got cucked by the kikes, AGAIN!

No

I atched Vikings and Ragnar slit the Chieftan's wrist horizontally
I was so confused