MADMAN

Niggerball champions say they don't want to visit WH so Trump rescinds offer to team

usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/2017/09/23/donald-trump-rescinds-white-house-invitation-stephen-curry-warriors/696136001/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hqIsc8ooXug
usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/2017/09/23/donald-trump-rescinds-white-house-invitation-stephen-curry-warriors/696136001/
archive.is/4lxJ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Niggerball
Why the racism?

Why the lack of respect shown to President you fucking worthless leaf

>Why the lack of respect shown to President you fucking worthless leaf
Respect has to be earned, burger

There's very little Trump has done to garner respect

Kek why in the fuck would they want to be around cuckold trump?

Ok then. Let's go back to you saying I'm racist.

Why is the word "nigger" used in many rap songs?

Damn bro, you sure showed him

NIGGERS BTFO!

kys

youtu.be/hqIsc8ooXug

>respect has to be earned
I agree, which is why I don't respect niggers.

This. They are Basketball Americans.

>usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/2017/09/23/donald-trump-rescinds-white-house-invitation-stephen-curry-warriors/696136001/
archive.is/4lxJ4

>Niggerball
More accurate is "apehoop."

i like BOOGA BOOGA BALL

Warriors fan here for the last 30 years. I honestly don't give a fuck about the team now. They had to be political assholes about it, so fuck them.

It's African tree hockey

Stephen Curry is an idiot and represents the thoughts of so many spoiled athelites, "I'm going to send a message".
Well fucking retard, you had an opportunity to have a face to face with the President of the USA and could of shared your messages directly.
Professional athelites are morons.

nicely said user

This. Always called it african tree hocky, no fuckin clue where i picked that shit up. Probably from some leaf, fuckers are everywhere in Florida

>You've been invited to WH
>We don't want to come
>Uh..mm..okay, i'll just uninvite you then, take that!
Mad man, r-right?

>could of

They aren't paid for their brains.

>American intellectuals

Saying it on twitter was just as stupid as them saying they wanted to send a message. He should have just taken the invitation off the table and not given them the opportunity to grandstand.

If I want to watch monkeys play with a ball I’ll go to the zoo, where I can throw peanuts at them.

This haha

None of these darkies should be in the WH anyway, except to clean toilets and do landscaping.

I'm starting to say this about more than a few consumer products/services that have been in my life for years. Suddenly they want to force their politics on top of a product that has nothing to do with these issues?

The fact that I actually agree with some of their stances does nothing to excuse this blatant virtue signalling.

You are not a source of political conscious or morality; you're a fucking corporation. Sell me a cup of coffee or a midsize SUV and keep that pandering bullshit out of the transaction.

If you won't, I'll buy from someone who will.

They get paid millions , this another reason Trump won, and will win again

It's called apehoop. Niggerball is played with an egg.

Alt-left sack of shit. Congrats on selling your country to brown people you faggot. Chances are you'll never have as good a life as your faggot liberal retard parents. In conclusion, you are a nigger

Pretty much want to send a message to trump do it directly to his face

>EF English Proficiency Index (EF EPI) attempts to rank countries by the average level of English language skills amongst those adults who took the EF test
>amongst those adults who took the EF test

>The index is based on data from a survey, not on a representative sampling model.

>It is "not a statistically controlled study"

If he really wanted to stick it to them h should have told them to fuck off and invited the Cavs instead to make them lose their minds

Nah they won't do that, they're all cowards

I like squeaky shoe

Ain't what happened nigger
He invited the team
Steph currey who is the star of the team said he wasn't sure if he would go
So Trump decided that if he was having to think about it they shouldn't be allowed to come at all. Basketball is a team sport and you win and lose as a team, he didn't want to be a team player so he AND his team can get fucked

>Stephen Curry

Lmao I've realized how retarded Pol is. Used to be good before the election but it's filled with dumbfucks like this. It's his right to say "no" fucking retard. It's a free country, if he doesn't want to go he doesn't have to. How the fuck can you defend trump is this issue???

taller one on the right is hot and Sup Forums knows it

Thats a 5 maybe a 7 if she has a nice body

>leaf

So is Trump's decision to rescind the offer. As you have said it's a free country.

>Have a (you) maplenigger.
Also rake yourself.

not politics

fuck niggerball

sage

Lmao you can't withdraw an offer after it has been rejected. It's like asking a girl out and then telling her you were joking if she says no. That's something a neckband would do.

>Lmao you can't withdraw an offer after it has been rejected.

You can as you already said it here:
>It's a free country
Lmao
You are contradicting yourself leaf

LEFAGGOT CALLED HIM A BUM!!! DRUMPH BTFO!!!

He called Stephen Curry a bum.
"u bum @stephencurry"

>Therefore ain't no invite.
Further proof that even when a nigger has $500 million dollars, and surrounds himself with rich, well educated people on a daily basis, he still communicates like a dumb ape nigger.

Well said

Remember to point out to blacks that they are appropriating white culture by playing basketball.

Athletes should just stick to sports.

nigs gonna nog no matter what supposed class they think their in :)

This

Also how did Curry hesitate?

>rescinds the invitation

What is there to rescind? They already said they don't want to go to the white house

The dotard known as trump is a huge manbaby, it's hilarious how he does butthurt shit like this all the time, he already got BTFO and he's trying to save face by rescinding the invitation LMAO

faggot kike OP
niggerball has no place on Sup Forums

I really wish we could start a boycott of all these worthless sports. Instead of boycott, we could call it a "campaign" and encourage people to go work out, play outside or do something physical instead of watching sports on TV.

Love to see America, the Israel's vassal state, going deeper and deeper into racial divide, can't wait till this shit spills on the streets and you consumerist degenerated jew-slave circumcised faggots (like only muslims, kikes, and african subhumans do) start getting fucked up for nothing in broad daylight.

Lebron is a ultimate faggot nigga but he did the right thing - he added fire to the flame, the more the better.

Everything will be politicized, toxic, you wont be safe anywhere you goy slave faggots. Serves you right.

And before some uneducated degenerate retard scum calls me out on my shithole "literally who" country, fuck you faggot it's a 99% white/christian, no nigger no spic no gook and NO JEW "literally who-land".

Kill yourself, American burger goy.

>he added fire to the flame
You meant to say "fuel to the fire" you worthless commie.

>Mexico
>Anti-Trump

Canelo keeps on running towards the border in his last fight.

>Id: Pewp
Get a load of this nigger here, talking about social strife...meanwhile his country is in a state of constant war.

Pro trump or anti trump you can tell he's a huge asshurt manbabby with actions like these

The only people who support him on this situation will be identity politics faggots who will side with him no matter what ridiculous shit he says or does

Keep gargling on the jizz faggot

there was no hesitation .. the 95% controlled jew kike media knows curry hates trump and they are the ones who asked him about it knowing what the answer was going to be .. but its all good let these rat people keep dividing the country .. watch in 20yrs basketball and football viewership and revenue will be down 40% , salaries will plummet and all us whites will be laughing our asses off as we put these niggers and heebs in their place

>in a state of constant war

in Croatia, people hold WW2 Nazi rallies to this day, you jewed niggered and soon to be MAJORED by spics faggot.

in USA, historical monuments get toppled and removed daily.

Kill yourself, nothing you can say is valid anymore, America is a tired, overfucked, loose twat whore of Israel.

die in debt worthless faggot.

You are just upset your rap group can't get a record deal. Pic related.

haven't watched a nigball game in about three years

bunch of thugs getting lit up by whores across the usa for child support and most of them will be bust by 2025.

enjoy your influence while you can.

CANCEL CABLE

>caring about televised sports
>caring about big business sports
Go back to Sup Forums, low IQ discount gook

why do people keep posting about german goo girls

Am I going crazy? Didn't this exact same thing happen months ago? I remember because some MMA guy was like "Fuck the Golden State Warriors, invite me instead".

I was never racist until all these god damn mongrel niggers starting acting all uppity all the time. Niggers are their own worst enemies.

I wasn't aware that nigger hoop magic chimpout ball still existed. Imagine that.

to add to /this, read Curry's comments or lack there off. Mindless nonsense as excuse to not go to the WH. Nigga lost his damned mind.

Dude, its fucking twitter. he's not writing a college paper, relax.

Klein is good tools, my nigga.

You need to leave.
This argument is one I've only ever seen niggers and retards use.
>WE"RE NOT IN ENGLISH CLASS CALM DOWN!!1
As if it's any harder to write properly regardless of the platform.

Does Trump even give a shit about the NBA or the NFL players? They don't matter to his plans.

I don't understand why he's even starting shit with these athletes. Makes no sense he's literally shooting himself right now.

Hopefully college niggerball dies just like the NFL.

lol dumbass
4d chess, he's going to ruin basketball and he has everyone talking about him and roasting niggers.
>I don't even understand it
what a cuck.

He's knocking down false idols.

He does it because retarded people who watch sports get extremely butthurt about anyone disrespecting muh flag, it's virtue signaling for rural and suburban tards.

Are you retarded or something? The NBA is going to overtake the NFL in terms of views in the next couple of years and teams have literally x10 in value. These guys are worth hundreds of millions of dollars (lebron signed 1bil Nike deal) and have retarded amounts of influence. This isn't Rosie O'Donnell or Jeb bush anymore lol literally no reason for him to do this.

>Trump rescinds offer to team
haven't we already had enough ungrateful niggers in the white house?

Tell that to Hollywood, Cable TV, both political parties,Starbucks and the numerous other rich and influential institutions Trump and his supporters have shunned and destroyed.

presidents have invited the champs of our major sports leagues to the white house for years. not sure why, it's retarded as hell but they've done it for a long time. There are even conservative athletes who protest and don't show up at the white house from time to time. Although the only one I can think of is Matt Birk

No better than the NFL, just white cucks paying ungrateful anti american niggers to watch a game for entertainment while supporting Black lives matter chants to kill whitey. What could go wrong?

checkmate

>he added fire to the flame
it's "add fuel to the flame/fire" moron. you can't add fire to fire because it's already fire. lmfao you dumb euro fag

gotta be 18 to post here lil guy

I thought it was tree hockey?

>nigger grammar

the saltiness in your post is telling. kys racist loser

Trump is such a fucking whiny bitch I can't believe people still take him seriously. It's no wonder that no city people voted for him.

Curry, baby boy chewing mouthguard that can ball.
Doesnt know when to shut up, does Infinity Ad and now infinity loses market share doing ad that telates nothing to his sport, plus people following Seth cant afford to buy infinity cars, the ones that do buy have Repo Man Pick up the car 90 days later.
Trump speaks the Truth and NBA chimps and chimpets are too stupid to realize.
It is a privledge Not a right. Dell; Tell your son and his stupid wife to STFUp!