Well, the finally admitted it. The Press was against Hillary from the start

shareblue.com/joe-scarborough-comes-clean-admits-the-press-was-pretty-damn-hostile-to-hillary-clinton/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hacWK
youtube.com/watch?v=8KwLtcOQ9aM
washingtonpost.com/news/reliable-source/wp/2016/06/30/mika-brezezinski-quietly-divorces-husband-of-23-years/
youtube.com/watch?v=qxIG4dduqy0
proparanoid.net/truth.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Archive time
archive.is/hacWK

Your doing gods work

Would've been fair if he called her a racist, a sexist, a traitor, or a rapist; you know, because he called Trump all of those things.

>Clinton angel, Trump devil
>For fucking months on end
>She loses
>"What went wrong?"
>"YOU DIDNT SHILL HARD ENOUGH"

I hope Joe goes on a murder suicide and takes Mika with him. Very interesting how he's just coming out and saying this now.

>no Verrit authentication code
fake news

You never fail to deliver. Pat yourself on the back.

fuck off shareblue nigger

>shareblue
>press was hostile to Hillary

I've been all over the political spectrum in my life, but the one constant was Joe Scarborough being an opportunistic piece of shit. You can always be sure you are on the right side of history if you disagree with him on any given subject.

That was hostile?
I'd hate to see kind

Thanks for ditching unvist bro.
pic related for context

What a crock of shit!

the dems are just completely delusional

how the fuck do they think they're going to win another election?

the whole Russian email thing was an obvious psy-op to change the discussion of "Hillary's emails" from being something she did wrong herself to her being a victim, it worked on a lot of normies in terms of confusing them but overall it made her look incompetent or confused

Meh i just blocked the script.

Piratebay uses the same thing.

Joe has finally lost it

If you watch any lefty media these days the claim is constantly made in passing that russia """hacked""" the election/democracy as if its a fact. We're witnessing mind control techniques in real time.

Holy shit shareblue is cancer

Love you

>finally lost it
You're forgetting his music video
youtube.com/watch?v=8KwLtcOQ9aM

>The press was hostile to Hillary

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah omfg how can people actuallly believe this horseshit

Repeat a lie enough times and with enough sincerity and it becomes truth.
Reality is a consensus; if enough people believe something, it's true.

>>>/global/rules/14

this. you can literally see his face contort on live tv as he thinks of the next lie to spit out and the next leftist narrative he wants to spin

Who is supposed to believe this?

>Shareblue

As has been established on multiple occasions - he's not a bot... just a very very dedicated Norwegian.

Die in a fire.

he murdered an intern once so it's definitely not the first time

Are you kidding me? If HRC had a penis, the press would have been balls deep deepthroating her for 6 months, and that was only before the election...

They still haven't shown any evidence besides
>anonymous intelligence officials told me so

Joe and Mika were at least fair to Trump early in the primaries

the good goyim

Met a guy in Alabama. Knew him in high school. Said he used to be just another Alabama boy. Said everyone who knew him then fucking hates who he is now.

Amazing how they're trying to change history with this
Makes you think how often it was done in the past before the internet

>evidence
Evidence is a whitemans trick

they should try again in 2020 and be real nice to her this time maybe she'll win

Truth

>you can literally see his face contort on live tv as he thinks of the next lie
That's him fighting the control chip Sovereign implanted in his brain.

You kikes are desperate for your clickshekel, aren't you?

Look and listen closely. Joe is a fucking worm.

Damn it- I literally came here to make that joke

thank you for remembering to check for a Verritt code I almost forgot to do that

The media people who shilled for hillary will come forward all next week to state the opposite of what they did in an attempt to show short-term-memory normies that she was attacked by the media, thus giving credibility to her stupid fucking book and most recent interviews. They are lighting themselves on fire to salvage her image.

the lie-de never ends

>shareblue
They are not even trying anymore!

One of the reasons to distrust a polititian is that the press sucks his dick to much , you just know that their bot doing it due to the kindness of their hearts. I doubt that media organizations are that profitable by thenselves but as an agenda driver they might valuble.

When is this faggot bot gonna get called out? Stop sucking its dick retards

>Pretty hostile

Called out for what?

You can tell on their faces that they don't buy their own crap

Blacks were white people all along. Especially Black Heterosexual Men - White people.

>Believing anything a terrorist organization like shariablue has to say.

I suppose "kind" would be Anderson Cooper literally going down on her a solid twenty minutes while Wolf Blitzer gazed on giving him pointers.

Forget the OP, I want a real question here. Was it an affair?
washingtonpost.com/news/reliable-source/wp/2016/06/30/mika-brezezinski-quietly-divorces-husband-of-23-years/

>media relies on big ad-buys from regular politicians
>trump wins with very little ad expenditure
>media TERRIFIED
>media attacks trump at every fucking turn

>They already admitted Sup Forums got Trump elected. If Sup Forums didn't exist, Hillary would have won.

>Joe and Mika were at least fair to Trump early in the primaries
and everyone accused them of sucking his dick nonstop, so they had to 180 to save face

Shill detected

At the cusp of the inflexion in the infamous ascendancy/pogrom cycle of the jew, at its most hubris you see the bottomless falsehood of the jew.

Just wait a few more years, they are on the verge of a massive pogrom, could be even a few more months.

Hail Eris!

Also Donna Brazile feeding her campaign debate questions ahead of time. I mean I wouldn't have expected Karl Rove on Fox News to not be doing the same thing for Jeb and we just didn't know about it, but I had to think the network was AT LEAST complicit in it. At least she was fired after it was brought up.

>DRUMPF IS FINISHED
>KILL DRUMPF AND KILL WHITE PEOPLE
>Hillary is our next president
>DRUMPF HAS NO CHANCE
>KILL DRUMPF
>Hillary is the next female President
>It's HER turn

The Fake News only supported Hillary and was 100 % against Trump. Either this "Joe" guy is mentally retarded or a terrorist.

He's a mod

Shareblue.com, kill yourself faggot.

MEIN KAMPF:

"It required the whole bottomless falsehood of the Jews and their Marxist fighting organization to lay the blame for the collapse on that very man who alone, with superhuman energy and will power, tried to prevent the catastrophe he foresaw and save the nation from its time of deepest humiliation and disgrace. By branding Ludendorff as guilty for the loss of the World War they took the weapon of moral right from the one dangerous accuser who could have risen against the traitors to the fatherland. In this they proceeded on the sound principle that the magnitude of a lie always contains a certain factor of credibility, since the great masses of the people in the very bottom of their hearts tend to be corrupted rather than consciously and purposely evil, and that, therefore, in view of the primitive simplicity of their minds they more easily fall a victim to a big lie than to a little one, since they themselves lie in little things, but would be ashamed of lies that were too big. Such a falsehood will never enter their heads and they will not be able to believe in the possibility of such monstrous effrontery and infamous misrepresentation in others; yes, even when enlightened on the subject, they will long doubt and waver, and continue to accept at least one of these causes as true. Therefore, something of even the most insolent lie will always remain and stick – a fact which all the great lie-virtuosi and lying-clubs in this world know only too well and also make the most treacherous use of."

Notice today that the jews appropriate the Big Lie tactic to be something Hitler himself created? The bottomless falsehood of the jews. Here you see here in Mein Kampf he is speaking of the jews' tactics.

The (((press))),
who's supposed to report facts and just that, was hostile. Facts ar hostile. Or are you not telling facts?
Well I don't know what channel you watched, but as a Frenchman, I went to sleep 99% sure Hitlary would win.
But reality caught on, and I laughed for fucking 10 minutes upon waking up.

Hey goys, here's how you can kill your way to the President you want.

youtube.com/watch?v=qxIG4dduqy0

t. shariablue faggot

Yup its true. The bastard sons of a faithless perverse society which pol was formed by has become the last bastion of democracy against globalist shills and satanic pedophiles. How ironic and eventful.

Joe Cuck

>Notice today that the jews appropriate the Big Lie tactic to be something Hitler himself created?
They always project their crimes on their enemies.

>They are lighting themselves on fire to salvage her image.
>image
that of a sick old lady who has no future in politics

Even republicans are admitting it. At least Joe isnt bought by the russians

it's like they LITERALLY live in an alternate reality

Gaslighting at it's finest

>checked

Stay awesome Nordbro

>it's like they LITERALLY live in an alternate reality
they're called "cities" in the parlance of our times

It also doesn't help that there is a semi-popular show called Mr. Robot where the tag is "our democracy has been hacked"

Yeh I am kind of dumb with that. I let myself go into a laptop smashing rage all over again everytime they do it. Of course, they ALWAYS do it. I act like I wasn't expecting it!

I really wanted to like that show but then it had to start in with all the BASED GOMMUNISM shit

the portrayal of the MC's schizophrenia is cool but then they had to fuck it up

>changing history
>how often before internet

History is written by the victors.

In other words, our version of history is really a combination of different victors with different agendas who changed what they wanted to.

Yes! Its GASLIGHTING. From the jew's handbook
proparanoid.net/truth.htm

This is pretty funny actually.

Useful to piss off liberals

>w-w-w-w-we were actually against hillary guys seriously!!!!

>1 POST BY THIS ID
>THERE IS A LITERALLY SHARTBLUE LINK WITH IT

GET. A. FUCKING. CLUE. YOU. RETARDS.

THIS IS A SHARTBLUE SLIDE THREAD. THE SHILL ISN'T EVEN HIDING IT.

SAGE. REPORT. IGNORE. GET A FUCKING CLUE. EVERYBODY BELOW THIS POST AND MOST PEOPLE ABOVE IT ARE ADMITTED MORONS.

>1 POST BY THIS ID

SAGE. REPORT. IGNORE. GET A FUCKING CLUE. EVERYBODY BELOW THIS POST AND MOST PEOPLE ABOVE IT ARE ADMITTED MORONS.

>1 POST BY THIS ID

>1 POST BY THIS ID

>1 POST BY THIS ID

It's such a shame that you don't have an impartial news service like the BBC. That £140 a year is more than worth it to get the news delivered to you in an impartial manner

>Joe and Mika were at least fair to Trump early in the primaries
because there was little doubt that he would lose to clinton.

stat shoot of limitations

we're having fun making fun of shitlibs and you come shit up the thread like a retard with a meme flag

fuck off

and hillary clintons illegal email server and the missing 50 thousand emails was the cause of the russia narrative.

Shes a beard. Hes into little boys. He picked up his tastes partying with her father.

same reason fox was nasty to trump early on (wanted a more zog-friendly candidate), until they realized he was the only one who could beat clinton

>Shareblue media

>1 post by this ID

2 now

I think the Op linked it ironically so we could laugh at it, no need to sperg out. Learn to tell satire from legitimate shilling.