Hunter x Hunter

Spoilers out
Hisoka's "that" revealed

12 hours until spoiler pics

that's some low effort facial structure right there, and garbage crosshatching

Hisocucks are on suicide watch right now.

Is that fanart?

nice trips, and yes
togashi has better shading than that mess

>Gon San
>Zombiesoka

Vampire Illumi is next? What a mess

Did the real spoilers with pics get release yet?

I think it's the other way around.

I wonder what kind of cliffhanger we get today.

No, never before Thursday.

dat tear-soaked ink job

Look better than Ishia's Hisoka art

I'm reading your reply chain, but here's the breakdown of it to my understanding:

---
(1)YOU: Kurapika is done with the spiders.

(2)user: Kurapika is not done with the spiders, a page in the manga dictates he has not settled the score.

(3)YOU: Kurapika is now looking for the remaining Scarlet Eyes, he also found out that he dislikes killing. Because Kurapika's priority has changed, and he dislikes killing, this means he has concluded his business with the Ryodan.

(4)user: This is speculation.

(5)YOU: How? Arresting them was his primary goal, but now that has changed to getting the Scarlet Eyes back. Kurapika no longer wants to kill them. But he might pursue them in the future.
---

Here's my problem with your position. At first, your position is that Kurapika's business with the Ryodan is concluded. But, by the end, this changes to: Kurapika is done wanting to KILL the Ryodan. These are different arguments. and Your inclusion at (5) of him possibly looking for them in the future illustrates your understanding that Kurapika is not done, only done killing. This does not sound "wrapped up" at all.

I don't believe these spoilers, but the two dead spiders mentioned here were crucial for Chrollo strategy. If the leak were partially right the two targets makes sense.

Like sending a message to Chrollo to play a different hand next time.

>Black Angel Lucilfer
Sorry, I can't miss the joke

chrollo getting hit with a hammer right hand

Likely Hisoka flashback. Then the last few panels have the dust clearing to reveal... Find out next wee- Togashi stubbed his toe and will be taking a 1 year hiatus from HunterxHunter.

NOBODY CAN STOP THE CLOWN

thats a low fucking bar m8
togashi always has crisp clean lines when he's putting in the effort

Don't even say that.

>cheats death
>molests machi, cucking chrollo
>kills kurtopi while going poo
>kills shalnark and leaves him posed in a playground

The interview confirms Hisoka will live, Chrollofags tears will be delicious.

>Hisoka: "You forgot my cum has the proprieties of BOTH gum and rubber."

>Shalnark and Kortopi pos-death nen
>kek

I meant to say gum*...

>that black abyss of an eye

>This delusion

You think that's more common than it is. If Chrollo got 3 of those on his book then Hisoka rumored reanimation would be straightforward by comparison.

I thought the worse thing that could happen to Chrollo would be his death, but no Hisoka is determined to humiliate him and demonstrate that he is horrible leader. Bravo.

If even half of these spoilers are real, its going to be a crazy chapter. can't wait to find out.

I think for better or worse this one won't end a cliffhanger. One of the two will get thoroughly fucked. After the explosion and the counter that follows it. But considering the pacing ending it only next week wouldn't surprise me.

>99 kipa

>Hisoka ded and reborn
>Nen becomes stronger after dead
>Texture surprise now evolve from 2D to 3D Printing
>Bungee Gum now can plastic surgery and prosthesis

>tfw this is the most believable outcome

>Hisoka dies again on the boat
>4D rubber & gum
>Hisoka becomes the omnigod of the HxHverse

I don't think it would be a great outcome. At least not on paper. But it would certainly be hectic.

if these are real it will be my first time being mad at a manga, even though Shamo's ending was up there, this is some next level bullshit by Togashi

I don't believe them either, but they would explain how Hisoka can still win even after Chrollo used lovely ghostwriter to ensure Hisokas death.

you can always change fate dude

>when your readers feel emotion while reading, when they say "I love this" or "I'm angry!", that's the writer's goal

Well, Hisoka died.

I didn't say he was done with the spiders. I said he no longer has primary motivation to go after them. I didn't say he'll never go after them. The page never said he hasn't settled the score, it just says he's not done with them.

And then he came back, like Jesus.

>killing off Shalnark

The things is we don't know about ghostwriter, I'd rather if Togashi didn't even mention it. Precognition can get stale really fast. After the last outcome it would be believe if Chrollo wasn't too fond of the technique.

But I certainly wouldn't mind seeing predictions fail again in case it is brought up.

I really fail to see how someone like Hisoka can pull off such a move.

Up until now, the commands he could give to his nen are "expand" and "contract", which govern the Transmutation properties of his power.

Hisoka, soon to be killed, gives a complex command to his nen to revive him after death by resuscitating him.

In HxH, almost anything is possible with nen, but it comes at a cost. It should especially come at a cost when you are a Transmutation user borrowing things from the Manipulation aspect of nen.

But there is no cost written in the spoilers.

As an aside: Chrollo's seemingly vast amounts of nen in manipulating all those puppets is also ludicrous. It's not like you are simply sending basic command signals to a lifeform which can already move on its own; the puppet dolls would need to be animated utterly by the commander's nen, since they are inert at their basic state.

The prophecy wasn't wrong.

I honestly feel Hisoka must have something hidden up his sleeve. This battle has been too one-sided and not even personal (Chrollo's just sending endless minions). Just so many things Hisoka's should've done that he hasn't makes me suspect this is a plan.
I mean one, Hisoka could've used texture surprise to look like someone else and ruin Chrollo's command "break Hisoka" as he'd no longer look like said person.
And two, Hisoka hit Chrollo with bungee gum when he whacked him with that doll's head. At this point the gum should be attached and Chrollo should NOT be able to flee.

I think Chrollo's won now that Hisoka's down an arm and a leg, but I hope Hisoka at least has a means to get a 1v1 with Chrollo. Chrollo has certainly thought this out though. He knows a direct confrontation with Hisoka isn't in his best interests;

Is he jerking off?
Hisoka "dying" then reviving is easy work around for ghost writer and Chrollo being "100% sure".
Fortunes being technically correct but misleading is a classic trope.

It specifically says "I haven't settled things with the Ryodan."

I'm with you, why would you kill the only nice guy on the team?

the command he gave was for his gum to expand and contract until he revived :^)

Too bad Kubo ruined this when he decided to not kill Byakuya after his perfect send off when he lost to As Nodt. That Rukia vs As Nodt battle would've had so much more value if Rukia was avenging him.

I'd be fine with Kortopi dying but not Shalnark ;_;

What things? Though. Going after someone doesn't tell you his intentions. So, I have no idea how you're inferring so much from one line.

You did say he was "done" with them, unless this was not you:

>people caring about shalnark
Why do you like that psychopath?

These Cuckrollololololfags tears are fuelling me. Keep them coming.

Is he the founder member? Killing off those means killing the Spider. And they lost two already.

>not killing Nobunaga

Are you a different user because you keep backpedaling

I agree. He says if I'm going to die anyway implying there's consequences for him stemming from whatever plan he came up with. If the only consequence is gambling on coming back and it's done with in the same chapter it's really unfulfilling. Specially after chapters of Hisoka losing limbs for fuck all just to stay alive.

>I mean one, Hisoka could've used texture surprise to look like someone else and ruin Chrollo's command "break Hisoka" as he'd no longer look like said person.
But the puppets would see it happening and would still know who is Hisoka.

>And two, Hisoka hit Chrollo with bungee gum when he whacked him with that doll's head. At this point the gum should be attached and Chrollo should NOT be able to flee.
He was busy contracting the head, there wasn't time to attach Chrollo with the gum.

This was my first post:

>Uh, yes he was. Kurapika more less wrapped things up with the troupe onl reason he would have for going after them would be to arrest them. But, his main motivation is the eyes.

>Pedoclown still loses the fight
Kek how pathetic.

They helped Chrollo in his fight with Hisoka, they deserved to die.

Notice that Hisoka left Machi alive (I imagine one of the reasons was that he is mad for her, but I suspect the other reason is that she didn't directly help Chrollo in the match)

I never backpedaled.

Like Killua knows his electricity from his training, Hisoka knows death from his lifestyle. He even gets orgasms from killing so his aura being connected with death isn't strange at all. It would be disappointing especially since Chrollo didn't use his powers to the full potential (why not combine Feitan's explosion with anything?) etc but at least it would advance the plot finally.

Nobu is cool. If the spoilers are true I'm glad he wasn't discarded.

>keeps saying different things every time

Did you say he was "done" with the Ryodan or did you not? Did I misquote you or not?

Why didn't Pitou just order her nen to fix her up?
What if she did that and is still alive?

>implying its okay for Shalnark to be discarded

>so incompetent he can't kill a clown with months of prep time and lets two of his troop members get killed
Classic Chrollo

Literal Antichrist Lucilfer

More like he texture suprised a head.

Done being with revenge. I said a million times he would go after them as a blacklist hunter, how is that different things?

I said he was done with them as in going after them for revenge not in going after them period. I even said that in the last thread.

because pitou was willing to sacrifice herself so gon wouldn't be able to touch the king

>Hisocucks
>Chrollofags
>not being an Illumibro

Sad.

"An user called the whole texture surprise book trick hisoka will use for the next chapter"

Give him praise.

Cause Hisoka is the greater of the two evils.

>Hisoka dies again in DC
>5D rubber n gum
>Hisoka becomes the omnigod in our universe

Shalnark is too cute to die! I really hope these spoilers are fake. I kind of assumed that since Togashi's a shotafag, he'd give all the QT3.14 boys special treatment, but I guess not.

No, Togashi's particularity as an artist is that his drawing are almost always messy. Even your image proves that.

>Done being with revenge. I said a million times he would go after them as a blacklist hunter
>Going after someone doesn't tell you his intentions. So, I have no idea how you're inferring so much from one line.

I cannot imagine why someone would be an illumifag unless they just wanted to be a hipster and pick irrelevant character.

Hisoka only kills people that deserve being killed. I don't remember Hisoka killing random citizens. How is Hisoka more evil?

Merely pretending

Those two quotes don't contradict. I'm obviously dealing with an idiot.

>So salty about getting completely BTFO that he has to betray his very character and try to weaken the guy who humiliated him on public television
Hisocucks will never live this down

As long as his bungee gum touches Chrollo it shouldn't matter. He literally allowed Chrollo free hits to make a connection. Why couldn't he apply it? He's done this under more difficult circumstances.

>just noticed Palm

>betray his own character
How do people misunderstand Hisoka this badly?

Hisoka wants to kill gon and killua when they are ready to fight him.

pretty sure he would kill a random civilian if he wanted to kill 2 young boys.

Are you blind? The art is pretty clean there. It's rarely ever messy.
Now this is messy.

>142601669
>"An user called the whole texture surprise book trick hisoka will use for the next chapter"

When does it happen?

How? The only reason he kills Kurtopi and Shalnark is because they were helping Chrollo. He realized that to get to Chrollo, he has to kill the other members first.

He gave them enough chances.

Before Nobunaga? Yes. We barely knew Tangela so most wouldn't miss him if the spoilers are to be trusted. Shalnark would give it more impact.

Still not really the outcome I expect or desire, but we will have to wait and see.

Uh huh. Here's one last (You) so you don't have to contradict yourself anymore.