Final solution to Russian cyber attacks

America's in a cyber war with Russia. In between troll armies influencing public opinion, hacking the election voter registers, and hackers stealing the identities of half of American citizens they've become a problem. Russia has even gone out and flat out said they're at war with us.

As of yet America doesn't have a good solution to this hacker problem but here's a solution nobody's thought of before. EMP bomb. It's swift, nobody gets hurt from an EMP bomb, and neutralizes the enemy hacker attempts. Russia is super poor country. It has an economy the size of Italy. If we EMP'd them and destroyed every computer in the country the average citizen wouldn't even notice any change at all.
And while harmless it'd take months or years for them to get back on the internet where they can start hacking again and hurting people.

Seriously, give me one good reason why Russia shouldn't be EMP'd back to the stone age?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chlorpromazine
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-07/us-greatest-threat-peace-world-today-new-poll-finds
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because despite what you've seen in hollyjew, EMPs are not the end all, be all of warfare and they're actually very easy to shield oneself from

Because then a wild Russian will appear in your home and cut the head off your mother and force you to eat it.

>actually very easy to shield oneself from

Easy, it's very expensive to do. It's usually reserved for military applications. They're not going to put the entire troll farm in a Faraday cage. They can't insulate the entire power grid.

And WTF movies even have an EMP in them? Besides the matrix?

>thinking it's all faraday cages

go back to hollyjew

EMP wouldn't be as effective on Russia as US, the soviets purposefully kept their electric grid old and shitty in most areas for just that reason. Their military also isn't as easily influenced by politics as ours so it's hard for me to imagine that they haven't hardened the important stuff. We'd be pretty boned by an EMP though.

>Sup Forums continuing to prove that they're knowledge on anything military related is atrocious

not really surprising tbqh

Because the split second you launch a nuke at Russia, they're going to launch back. You fucking idiot. Sure, half of their missiles would blow up on the launchpad from years of conscript tier maintenance, but the other half would wipe out all the metropolitan and urban geniuses who voted for...

Hold up, you may actually have a point, let's nuke Russia.

Because it will start nuclear war, dummy.

> In between troll armies influencing public opinion, hacking the election voter registers, and hackers stealing the identities of half of American citizens they've become a problem.
lol, Russia is too weak for US

It is not common knowledge in the west that Dead Hand is immune to all that shit.
It is called doomsday device for a reason.

is this dr strangelove?

What makes ypu think it is always Russia?

You didn't even bother to include any fakenews sources for your 15 varied nefarious claims of heinous activities by the goddam pinkos, much less, actual proof.

But It is real thing. And I do like that movie.

>"oi vey there's no EMP , its just goy lies!"
Next you'll be saying North Korea isn't an existential threat and would never attack us because China. Fuck off back to plebbit.

>Le election hacking XDD

End Thyself, peasant

>EMP bomb
Except there are no such things

you can let off a nuke in the right place to cause an EMP, but then you've nuked russia

left = mccarthyism is bad okay
>proceed to muhrussia all year

America's in a war with the world. In between Soros paid shills influencing public opinion, hacking the election voter registers, and hackers stealing the identities of half of other countries' citizens they've become a problem. America has even gone out and flat out said they're at war with us.

As of yet the world doesn't have a good solution to this American problem but here's a solution nobody's thought of before. EMP bomb. It's swift, nobody gets hurt from an EMP bomb, and neutralizes the enemy hacker attempts. America is super poor country. It has debt the size of China. If we EMP'd them and destroyed every computer in the country the average citizen would go into a spastic rage.
And while harmless it'd take months or years for them to get back on the internet where they can start up social media again and hurting people.

Seriously, give me one good reason why America shouldn't be EMP'd back to the stone age?

do you even know what mccarthyism is?

Please look up new words in the dictionary before using them. It's easy, you can even google it.

Just nuke us already you fucking pussies. Come on, lets end this shit, extra nukes for commiefornia from us and for moskvabad from you, and we both blast schlomoland, Deal?

Russia cooks the books on their economy to avoid sanctions, they're only Italy-tier on paper. Can't believe you retards fall for that meme.

>America's in a cyber war with Russia.
>Morgan Freeman told me so.

This.

>Amerilards thinking economics can be translated into a book-like state

Guess that's why they have no infrastructure and a fucking shithole in Eastern Europe has better internet than them lmao.

>drops EMP
>gets nuked in return
Do it faggot.

So the only parts of their economy that'd be majorly impacted would be illegal black book parts?
That's wonderful!! 2 birds with one EMP!
They should be thanking us for cleaning up the ir crime ridden streets.
We're going to nuke the fuck, umm I mean EMP away the black book illegal economy from Russia and free them from their crime rings!

I got your best weapon right here.

Isn't EMP by atmospheric nuke only theoretical?

>EMP bomb. It's swift, nobody gets hurt from an EMP bomb, and neutralizes the enemy hacker attempts.

The only way to EMP a large area (see not a single room) is high orbit nuke.

Repeat all your dipshit idea of scifi magic with "lets blow up a nuke above the country which will release enough energy to demagnetize harddrives, I'm sure nothing bad will happen to the people standing next to the hard drive"

For fucks sake, military strength degaussers have lolcancer and infertility warnings on them.

We are not in a "cyber-war" with Russia. We're in a cyber-war with shareblue, maybe.

Russia and China both announced they have EMP weapons. US undoubtedly has EMP weapons but they're being coy and don't wanna let any info slip about it.
Also, nukes aren't the only form of EMP, but they do have the greatest range.

>Complaining about cyber attacks
Just cut the cord faggot if you can't handle global internet

Tell me how
> Russia wouldn't see any EMP delivery methods on radar from 1000 miles away (EMP needs to be blasted high to be effective)
> Russian cyber ops teams wouldn't be in a secure bunker

The US lost an infosec war, and it needs more cyber weapons.

or we could just unplug Russia from the internet

lol!
You must be chlorpromazined
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chlorpromazine

Because it involves launching a missile above Russian soil and is definitely an act of war, unlike your "cyber warfare" nonsense, you fucking faggot. Are you 12 or something?

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-07/us-greatest-threat-peace-world-today-new-poll-finds
I think we must burn US in nuclear flame

You got any citations there bud? No? Okay, fuck off.

Faraday Cages. Thats why

FUCK RUSSIA AND FUCK THE RUSSIAN ORTHODOX CHURCH YOU SUBHUMAN SLAVIC WANNA BE WHITE SCUM SHIT STAINS ON THE DIRTY FUCKING UNDERWEAR THAT IS YOUR HISTORY RUSSIA. FUCK YOU

excellent pic choice