This Jewess will become the new Major of Amsterdam

This Jewess will become the new Major of Amsterdam
> OyVey
> First thoughts

Other urls found in this thread:

dagelijksestandaard.nl/2017/09/pvdaer-in-hart-en-nieren-van-der-laan-drukte-aanstelling-deradicaliseringsexpert-bilal-l-zelf-door/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why does netherlands get the cutest jewesses?

Prof. dr. Cohen (previous Amsterdam)
Jew/10

Abutaleb (Rotterdam)

Marcouch (Arnhem)

wow HOOPLA how did that happen :)))
Amsterdam is a degenerate shithole. I've been there fairly recently and its basically a multicultural hive for weed and prostitution. Its disgusting.
And guess what, a jew now rules over it. Its pretty much what every city in europe will be like.

WTF I love aquafresh now

It's not fair, her JOO mother spread her legs for goy cock, and she spread her legs for goy cock, yet her kids are still "jewish".

It's like Trudeau's quote but true, if you cuck jews they win! Oy vey!

First thoughts? She looks like my friend's mother.

SHOW US. PROVE US

amsterdammer here, I fucking hate GL but the city did vote for them massively this election, so I guess we deserve it
fucking hilarious how everyone here pretended to care about our previous mayor when most of the city didn't even know his name

Amsterdamfag here.
Van der Laan was not bad. All of them are Labour party drop outs. Ffs. They dont deserve anything: our Majors are, and will always be, labour party cucks.

Is the left picture a real picture?

is this really her?

kek, I live in NYC and so many jewesses go for goys

> First thoughts
nose hooking downwards

also kys kike

Femke is groenlinks though
I've actually seen her bike in my old neighborhood a few times

I wish tbqh
You dont deserve a (You). Im far from a kike

Dutch's are called the kike's of Europe, suits them well.

he personally intervened to get a terrorist employed as de-radicalization expert resulting in further radicalization of radicals you can't make this shit up senpai

dagelijksestandaard.nl/2017/09/pvdaer-in-hart-en-nieren-van-der-laan-drukte-aanstelling-deradicaliseringsexpert-bilal-l-zelf-door/

Im not a big fan of DSS thqh. But this was one of his biggest fails indeed.

At least we are not blacked.com paradise

Better her than a mudslime.

But in all seriousness, if she goes full Barbara Specter and open borders, then protest the shit out of her.

We need these based guys to lead our country..

Break the Party cartel

When I went to Amsterdam I was disgusted. Turks and Blacks are everywhere, more British than Dutch.

you got more than Blacked Orange coon.

I'm sorry, I don't understand niggerish

Gargamel/10

>First thoughts
Hitler was right.

Kek. Also

Merchant/10 350.000 out of 17.000.000 is not that bad.