Why do people say North Koreans are unhappy? Have you ever seen sad north korean...

Why do people say North Koreans are unhappy? Have you ever seen sad north korean? They have a safe country and housing and food for everyone meanwhile when Europeans and Americans are being overrun by third world immigrants and USA has millions of homeless people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xh4CtTGAzKw
nknews.org/2016/12/strictly-business-the-sex-lives-of-north-koreans/
nknews.org/2016/04/under-wraps-do-north-koreans-use-condoms/
theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/29/ask-a-north-korean-safe-sex-condoms-contraception
theguardian
unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/29/ask-a-north-korean-safe-sex-condoms-contraception
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_and_state_funeral_of_Kim_Jong-il
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gook shill

I think the sad koreans who don't smile for the cameras get killed

>and food for everyone

shoo shoo, gook lover

>Have you ever seen sad north korean?
Yeah, there's about 100 of them crying in the pic you posted.

LOL LOOK AT ME EVERYONE IM ACTING LIKE I BELIEVE STATE RELEASED PHOTOS AS IT DEPICTS REALITY
BOY I SURE LOVE TROLLING LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL

>23
Jesus. She looks and sounds like a 12 year-old. She never fully developed because of a lack of food.

This girl was dead within 10 days of the video.

Don't smile with Kim in a photo, certain torturous death.

OP is a faggot nigger

They are happy. No niggers. No kikes. No mudslimes. Homogenous culture.

>food for everyone
>suffers mass starvation
>constant shortages
>survives off food aid from UN and EU

Their entire government is a giant, all-consuming nigger.

America is a jewish controlled capitalist utopia.
Back to work goy, make me my shekels.

and no consumerism and mass alienation like south korea

They keep trying to leave that's your first hint. Look at all the refugees who flee to China. Dumbasses who go to NK think Pyongyang represents North Korea when its literally the Capitol from The Hunger Games.

They're the most closed off society on Earth and they're short on money and food. Do the math. A basic rule of thumb is the less transparent a government is the most bad stuff they are doing.

not as bad as ours tho. and they get sweet parades. the only parades we get are gay pride.

Massive concentration camps and mass starvation. Only the elite has food and stuff the rest of the population is in hunger and indoctrinated.

>look happy or we tie you to a pole and shoot flak cannons in your direction, in front of the whole village

Their diversity is definitely not why they succeed.

네다빨

What's it say? I can't read Lego language

>3 inches shorter than South Koreans due to multigenerational malnourishment
Top kek

>They have safe country
Not for long zipperhead.

I've seen this in a video by the way, it happens.

If all you had to eat was rice while watching kimmy Kim eat all the meat he wants.

Almost every picture I see of the fat kid online looks photoshopped

Tears of joy though

North Korean people hate Kim Jong-un.
It's well known in the East Asia.

How can they know that?

They can read lego runes.

>safe country
>future first nation to be completely destroyed by nuclear warheads

Yep

>be Nork
>look sad
>win a camping holiday trip
>leave at my own accord and because the guard let me go because they need room for a poster theif
>get a job in government
>claim an additional HB pencil on my accounts
>get AA-gunned to death

I’m sure you’d love a state where you are barley fed and your family 3 generations down would be thrown into a labor camp if you dared to speak out

Fuck off frenchie.
Remember that you were first country in europe to fall for leftist bullshit
First country in europe to abolish monarchy
Has not been efficient or relevant since Napoleon
Completely fucked up in Indochina and Algeria, dragged USA into horrible pointless war, but then complains when USA does the same thing later
And then now criticizes South Korea, the country that sent hundreds of thousands of soldiers to Vietnam to help clean up the French's mess

>food for everyone

Not true. They've had a difficult time feeding their population and have had years of food imports from other countries. Their people are smaller and malnourished compared to their genetically identical southern brothers.

Communism has a serious problem of incentivizing their populous to produce the basic needs of the country. This is evidenced over and over again throughout history.

>Have you ever seen sad north korean?
I have friends in South Korea that I visit several times a year. One of them has a friend who knows a guy or whatever and so I once got to talk to a North Korean who lives in the South. We went out drinking with this guy named Hee who told me about what life was like in the DPRK. He talked about how no one is allowed to own property and that basically it's a hell hole where people suffer until they leave or die.

>They have a safe country and housing and food for everyone
No it isn't. Hee told me about how almost everyone there is starving all the time.

>Communism has a serious problem of incentivizing their populous to produce the basic needs of the country
Why though? It's not that hard to grow stuff.

He's been reported to the authorities

nknews.org/2016/12/strictly-business-the-sex-lives-of-north-koreans/
nknews.org/2016/04/under-wraps-do-north-koreans-use-condoms/
theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/29/ask-a-north-korean-safe-sex-condoms-contraception

North Koreans don't have sex before marriage. They have a very traditional society.

>North Korean girls are somewhat similar to the middle-class girls of Victorian England when it comes to such ‘delicate’ matters: as it was in Europe 150 years ago, ‘innocence’ is seen as the natural and desirable state of mind. It was (and still largely is) assumed that any decent woman should postpone sex until she is married.
>Some North Korean females who became young adults in the 1970s and 1980s recall that, until their early 20s, they thought that holding hands with a male for too long could lead to pregnancy.

Let's archive
>theguardian com/world/2016/apr/29/ask-a-north-korean-safe-sex-condoms-contraception
unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/29/ask-a-north-korean-safe-sex-condoms-contraception

>it's completely feasible to have your entire population growing their own food

>Have you ever seen sad North Korean?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_and_state_funeral_of_Kim_Jong-il

How much pussy does he slam a day?

Isn't he like part God, so it has to be a lot!

I visited and ate a dog soup while our guides were having 20g of rice. And those guys are privileged.

"Everyone happy in Dear Korea. We shoot all unhappy in Dear Korea."

Nice try
>been to North Korea
>get a shit ton of 14 year olds asking if I want "fuck for $5".
>virgins cost about $100

it's all state sanctioned to earn money for the DPRK

looks fake as fuck

I'm nod da man dey thing I amb at home oh no no no.

how hard were you ass probed by punji you fucking gook loving degenerate?

I'M A ROGID MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

Bollocks, it would have been in the US propoganda machine by now

>posts proof
>>"Fake"
>posts proof you agree with
>>"Why can't the world get redpilled on this?"
At least back your shit up

>housing and food
housing maybe (if you are okay with little huts in the country side and commie blocks in the city)

food no. Starvation and malnutrition are one of the things that NK is constantly critized for.

North koreans are von average considerably shorter then south koreans. the only good explanation for that is the bad died of north koreans

>being this bad at greentext

the starving one, or the one slapping the police man?

Nice response

Have you been to North korea?

Kim is 5'2" and those ladies are shorter. Just imagine visiting NK as 6 feet you would be like a king.

only china and south korea

Do you think any of that has to do with the egregious sanctions that are placed on them?

rodman is 6′ 7″

RT has a pretty great documentary on NK. They had a team in NK, and it really showcased how the Koreans live, at least the ones who were lucky enough to be noticed by the glorious leader. Basically, if you're lucky enough to get into a factory, and survive. Then you work hard enough to consistently beat your productivity goals, you will get the best apartment in the best part of town, and get the best food. Most people cannot do all that, so they end up somewhere else. Somewhere that the Korean Government never allows cameras or interviews. The most interesting part of the documentary was the portion on child care. Well off parents are only allowed to spend 1 day per week with their children, Sunday, the only day they get off work. The rest of the time their children are at 24/6 care school. They do interesting activities like learning how the march, learning about the glorious feats of the great leader, and throwing fake grenades at cutouts of US soldiers. And every event put on by the government is mandatory attendance. There also is no real retirement in NK. When you get old, and you're a woman, you become part of this old woman flag waiving team, where you stand out on the streets waiving flags and singing songs for the people who are heading to work. Kinda like the Walmart morning workout. I don't know what happens to you when you become an old man who is unable to work anymore. There are also shit loads of orphans for some reason in NK.

this is awesome. how much shit did rodman get for going there? what was his impression of the country? i know i can google it but u prolly can give a nice tldr version

What Nork Cunt like? Do they shave?

Do you think they'd fuck an American for half a sandwich?

Many people go into exile to the south. The people talk.