Wat do

wat do

mashable.com/2017/08/14/sonic-hedgehog-anti-fascist-symbol-resistance/#VG.O_N0dbSqC

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/mashable.com/2017/08/14/sonic-hedgehog-anti-fascist-symbol-resistance/#VG.O_N0dbSqC
mashable.com/2017/08/14/sonic-hedgehog-anti-fascist-symbol-resistance/#VG.O_N0dbSqC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Remember to archive
unvis.it/mashable.com/2017/08/14/sonic-hedgehog-anti-fascist-symbol-resistance/#VG.O_N0dbSqC

so liberals really are autistic after all

Good lord that video taped woman is so ugly!

whoa.... so this is the power.... of the alt left....

THATS NO GOOD

Damn, I haven't read the Archie comics in years. We should turn Sonic into a hate symbol

>Face of autism is also the face of antifa

kek

>Super Sonic
>SS
>14
>88

Sonic can't be a true revolutionary. He shills for chilidogs too much. Supporting the meat industry is pure evil.

Suck my cock sonic

We should have Sonichu as our symbol not Sonic

BASED SONIC HANDS ARE BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why can't the left meme?

>Liberals have become so autistic they are now co-opting the most autistic of video game icons and fanbases to their cause

Is that Emo Sonic?

No, it's Shade the Porcupine.

Sonic is so has-been

This is what the left has become in 2017: they are attempting to co-op Juggalos, Sonic, and Harry Potter for their political movement that only focuses on being non-offensive. What a bunch of sad faggots!

Literally who?

Gotta bang your mom fast

We must make Sonic /ourmeme/.
I actually like Sonic, and I don't want to see him fall further from grace.

Do not despair goyim, for the Kabalah dictates that we can make their co-opting the Sonic franchise (((interesting))).

You don't have the balls to post the whole thing.

Sup Forums always has and always will be a "Bing Bing Wahoo 1UP" board nice try (((sonic)))

>lefty """memes"""

Don't do it.

The best you could do is associate him with an-caps. They'd probably take him in.

Did anyone else honestly expect Chris-chan to be on the news again when they opened the link?

woah that jumbles my mummbles

>antifa and sanic
They couldn't possibly discredit themselves more. Let it spread so that they actually adopt it before we hit them with the sonic cringe.

>mashable.com/2017/08/14/sonic-hedgehog-anti-fascist-symbol-resistance/#VG.O_N0dbSqC

Not terribly surprised that the SJWs picked a mascot as cringeworthy as they are. And nothing of value was lost.

(Yes, the old Genesis games were decent up to S3&K, but that was decades ago).

Don't question my chutzpah.

Do you think this is what would actually be needed to get Chris into the political game? I can't help but think if he sees Sonic being used this way he's going to try and exploit it for his own ends in some way.

Now post the rest faggot.

GOTTA GO FAST

Oy vey, not enough goyim are reacting. I might have to shut this down. Chaim told me I'd get more click shekels.

Chandler 2020

we posting chris now?

If anything 2024 but I'd love to see Chris try and make a bid for presidency. It's not like his opponents would be able to damage him in anyway considering he leaks all the stuff about him himself

Let them have Sonic. We will claim the superior hedgehog

Uh oh.