When vampire ninjas are genetically superior, why aren't they the dominating species?

When vampire ninjas are genetically superior, why aren't they the dominating species?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QGz7r-7oN3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they can only reproduce with beta males and they in return tend to remove themselves from the gene pool.

I would racemix with all three of them over and over and over again.

Mael a best.

Funny way to spell Saras.

Because in exchange for immortality or longevity (depends on the setting), they tend to either outright lose the ability to have children, or fertility rate goes way down. But they can indirectly multiply by turning others into vampires.

Same reasons why other long-lived races tend to have less children per generation and unable to outright become the dominant race.

>dies to sunlight
>genetically superior

Yeah ok

They don't die to sunlight.

literally fucking what

You heard me.

How does japan manage to fuck up vampires so bad?

What aren't they fucking up?

I don't know, Twilight says hi. That's still the worst rendition of vampires thus far.

My nigga

SARASVATY.

You call her by her full name, you peasant.

Hey, at least they don't sparkle

All things considered, vampire ninjas are second from the bottom, so they are fairly far from being superior. The series shows and tells us that zombie >= masou shoujo >= underworld > top tier megalo > vampire ninja > lower megalo > human

Blackulas.

I want to be her garbage darling.

You're halfway there, user. You're already garbage but you have yet to become her darling.

Ganbatte.

Wow, user. Why are you so mean to me?

Because sexual selection counts, and they exclusively mate with dickless males. If anything they ought to be extinct within a generation.

S3 never.

But they aren't. All the magical lolis are superior to them.

Are they even a race?

Why not? They don't consider themselves humans and even look down on them as a lesser race.

Would you survive a foursome? What would be the role of everyone?

Mael = vanilla
Saras = kinky
Sera = hate sex

or something like that.

>Mael = vanilla
>Saras = kinky
>Sera = hate sex
Sounds about right.

All girls won in the end right?

Nope.

don't think it's ended yet

>All girls won
>won
How can they all win when everyone gets the MC? They got cucked but none except the MC won.

I lie it has, but translations haven't caught up yet

>zombie higher than masou shoujo
yeah, nope.

Is Chris the strongest?

Sera is the strongest.

Even Saras had to save her.

Blacula had soul though.

youtube.com/watch?v=QGz7r-7oN3M

This

Best wife material

Best kiss

I'll take Mael and Saras. Sera can go into the trash bin.

>I'll take Mael and Saras.
Excellent taste.

She's the strongest masou shoujo. Dai-sensei would be second to her in strength. Third would be Haruna after she made Excalibur. Fourth would be Lilith, the former queen.

Strongest on the underworld side should be Nene, and then Eu in second place. King of the Night would be third.

The strongest vampire ninja is the miko loli vampire ninja. And then I think it was Saras who's second strongest.

How do they expect human girls to compete with THIS?

They can't. Saras drinks BLOOD while human girls HIT the gym HARD to even hope to compare with that body.

>literally leeches off hard human work
That's not fair man, and all we get is a resistance to sunlight

>this isn't what you want

Fuck laddy, I don't think Deskcar vampires are even affected by the sun.

And we men are subject to their will. What a bad world to live in.