What does Sup Forums think about this movie?

What does Sup Forums think about this movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R-fsTAnmNIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's fiction and kike propaganda
also

It's pretty mediocre, just like any other Spielberg movie

What you you think they think about it?

Lots of tits in it, therefore two thumbs up

Amon Göth was a good man.

Its fiction. Based on a fictional novel written by some Australian.

It proves that only real white people are human enough to sacrifice everything for others. (((They))) wouldn't cry over their last few earthly possessions cursing themselves for not saving enough "people".

Muh six gorillion.

Didn't they cherry pick some anecdotes from books that also contained bullshit like swinging knife dungeons and oven-coasters?

One of the great comedies of our time.

i like the ending where neeson is surrounded by hungry jews and then the alpha jew comes out and neeson reads that poem

fucking jews

I found the nazi/germans to be hilarious caricature's even before being redpilled.

And it gave me one of my earliest JQ redpills, by portraying most of the jews at the beginning as either rich or scheming merchants. And when he goes to the rich jews to get his start up cash, it's a tacit admission that it wasn't all a Hitler conspiracy theory, like they push in school.

That being said it's not in the least bit redpilling, except for portraying jews as jews, rather than in most movies where jews are incognito.

hilarious fiction

Handsome man, good shot, forgiving.

It's an emotional train wreck.
Would help if it was actually backed up with actual history.

The best comedy I saw all my life

It's stealthy antisemitic garbage.

If anything it downplays the horror of the holocaust by leaving out the holocauster, the giant 10,000 gorillion jew killing electric chair and the deadly masturbation machines.

I was impressionable enough to believe in Nazis once upon a time. Now I've lost all respect for my dad for still believing in them. Tells be no to be alt-Right cuzza Nazis. Makes me so sad to think how many not totally stupid White men swallowed the propaganda and side with the kikes.

Zyklon Ben sums it up well in his latest comic.

Won awards for FICTION. Meaning fake. Just like the jews who made it.

They left out the Holo-Coaster, because it showed the German sense of fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=R-fsTAnmNIY