Overlord Manga + Anime thread

So user, why havnt you genuflected and said your prayers to Sorcerer King Ainz Ooal Gown yet?

Also fanfictions are great for increasing your vocabulary.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/892563/eff8856276/
en.77mh.com/201606/334778.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

season 2 when?

Manga is so slow it's irrelevant.

Where's the manga at? Further than the anime or no?

Its right past/at Lizard tribe arc.

When ainz scares the lizardmen for realzies.

Praise nigel!

Okay cool. I'll have to read it one of these days.

Its really neat. we get to see some faces and places we could only imagine, litterly, in the Lns.

Imo the Anime was much flashier, for better or for worse.

Reminder Momonga would be better as a Succubus, a character he created as his perfect monster waifu. Momonga-chan wanted to make the ultimate waifu, but became a slut after entering the NW.

Ainz Succubus Enchantress build

Imp
Succubus
Erynes
Incarnation of Lust

Mage
Enchantress
Charmer
Seductress
Courtesan

I want to post that build but i got banned for a day last time

>tfw no Anal Time with Clementine doujin

>Erynes
That makes no sense. Erynies are nothing like succubi.
Better would be something like:
>Imp
>Succubus
>Lilim/Lilitu

>mfw only one english translated on sadpanda.

Maybe a link?

here you go anonexhentai.org/g/892563/eff8856276/

Lupu is best girl.

i want to dance with entoma in the moonlight while i handhold her hard in her soft hand.

Would you adopt her with the only goal of bullying?

What did she see?

Does Entoma have hands? So-bin art never show her hands.

A faggot

Somehow i only See panda

>You certainly do ask a lot of surprising questions. Why not ask why all of you, as fellow living creatures, cannot be united? As one of the undead, I find that point quite difficult to understand.

His humanity has vanished. Hes a completely skeleton now

The erotic art(Of the NPCs) the guild members gave Ainz that he doesn't know where he put it.

i guess claws would be better term yea.

no, like sylvie entoma is only for ovipositioning me.

>doesn't know about sad panda

you ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

>If Momonga was instead a succubus, her lust would overcome her once-human morals and she'd be raping almost everyone in Nazarick. Then she'll retreat to some private area and cry in shame at her loose morals. But she won't race change because it'd be problematic to alter her build. She'll also save Enri and Nemu, but both end up her sex slaves. She'll slaughter the Slain attack force but rape their commander in front of his surviving men before they're all taken to be experimented on. When Gazef shows, she takes a bit of interest in him.

>Later on, she'll fuck the entire Black Sword newbie Adventurer group, but still won't revive them. Clementine will end up knowing shame as she's pinned down and raped by FeMC, and later raped by powerful Incubus summons. FeMC would also rescue Enfirea, but won't take off the crown, and instead turn him into another fucktoy to share with Enri and herself.

>Instead of SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT, we get a massive portion of the Kingdom's army turning on each other and slaughtering themselves while under the influence of some powerful Succubus spell that instantly enslaves men and makes them do as she desires. When Gazef challenges her to PvP, she agrees but then rapes Gazef into unconsciousness as her lust from all the killing has aroused her past her control, right in front of Brain and Climb. Climb is traumatized, while Brain begs to duel her and subsequently ends up raped too. FeMC would then take both men as slaves, with Brain going to Shalltear. Climb would be spared, only because she got the memo from Demiurge earlier, but that doesn't stop FeMC from humiliating Climb too, verbally forcing him into orgasming while she doesn't actually touch him, all while he's screaming "RENNER!".

>His humanity has vanished. Hes a completely skeleton now

>Doesn't kill anything that is alive.

NO. BAD user!

Welcome to Sup Forums newfriend. Just go the lazy version and search on google how to get in. g.e-hentai.org is the normei version.

>I'm this much of a newfag

nice pleiades picture by the way !

I forget what the difference between g.e- and ex- is, at this point.

What was it, certain galleries only appear on ex- while they disappear into the fjords on g.e-?

The manga doesn't even cover some part of the story, it's pacing is to fast covering 3 volume in just 15 chapters. And the art looks like shit or rather forced Sebas look like the mage from fairytail, Demiurge looks like a 2nd rate villain, Albedo's evil charm isn't even incorporated. Better drop the manga or start anew.

darker theme. You feel like yer in a special club. Something more i cant remember too, but thats about it. There was something about the expunged and not showing normies where we get it all. it is mostly piracy > translations for imaginary points type deal

pic related.

>His humanity has vanished. Hes a completely skeleton now
Well do you really expect Papa Bones to answer him from the point of view of a Human Being? Logic nigguh.

Would NPC children be classed as godkin? Can NPC even have children?

Reminder that Momonga x Peroroncino is the OTP.

depends on the npc, a regular maid would hardly give birth to something powerfull enough to be called godkin

nah

Godkin are those whose parent's got fucked by a player. Not an NPC.

Elder Lich x Birdman is a miracle of the universe.

Sebas will let us know.

>Elder Lich x Birdman
You mean Birdwoman right?

Both are fine.

don`t forget about demiurges breeding experiments....

g.e doesn't have loli, shota etc.

ok ill bite user, im exited bout how much art there is.

Well he better hurry up. Its been like a year hasnt it? im sure its been atleast a season by now.

ex- permits shota/loli/bestiality/guro/scat and other more extreme fetishes, in addition to advance access to new releases and some restricted works.

g.e- is the Fakku-friendly (because fuck them) public side with none of the above.

>fakku-Friendly.

now thats a little extreme, unlike what fakku is. They seem to only have vanilla shit now.I miss the old fakku, youll never see pic related on atm fakku.

also wasnt there another website kinda in the middle that died down awhile ago?

It's easier adapting a manga then a novel from scratch, so maybe the anime producers are waiting for the manga to reach vol 6.

Ch 16 raw
en.77mh.com/201606/334778.html

pururin, probably. They had almost all the same stuff ex- had, and in some cases, even more, since some of them were things ex- had completely deleted, not just hidden. But Pururin didn't lock it behind a membership wall nor did they concern themselves with DMCA notices (still don't get why ex- decided to play by them).

And yeah, Fakku has really gone down. It's a shame.

At any rate, that's for a sadpanda thread.

Posting more Overlord.

Reminder that Shalltear>Albedo

Love me, father!

PART 13 IS OUT

yea they moved to asmhentai
right?

sure, was there ever a translation for this?

Oh my god. This is the cutest thing. Is there more like this/who is the artist?

We Persona 4 Shadows now?

Whys is Ainz robe always open? Doesnt he have something less sluty? or just wear a belt...

there was, but it was never typeset

it was so since this afternoon...most of us already read that

yea since
per usual

Bitch your 6hrs late.

Is this the best portrait of Satoru Suzuki including genderbent version?

Isn't he supposed to look more like an uncle? Those don't seem very uncle-ish.

He's not that old you know

Isn't he in his early 30s? Also it was mentioned that he was average looking at best and not nearly as handsome as the sketch

Closest thing I found about Entoma's hands.

Is she using insects as hands? All maids are supposed to look like humans, so insect hands would give it away a bit too easy

we can see some talon ish onees here too yea.

Have you seen the half of his face in the manga? It looks like around 25-30s. I think the same age as Shiroe of LH.

I'm going to fuck a slime.

What's going on in this image?

No, I only read the LN and the additional material. But if you can tell me which chapter I'll have a look

First chapter

Could also be that he doesnt look good compared to all the abnormally pretty new world people.

He looks like an uncle to people whose life expectancy are more of what you'd expect during the Middle Ages.

Oh, it looks different from the description given in the LN

If you're a grandpa with around 40, you're an uncle with 30

Any Good spoilers yet?

I just ordered my yen press copy of overlord... expected to be here in a month

Albedo is kill and Jir won the Ainzbowl.

Check if they ever edited out bunny when it arives ok user?

>it looks different from the description given in the LN
We were never given a description of his old face in the LN.

Yeah and i have just read the new cn release part. Ainz again cause a misunderstanding.

I'll do, also wanna check if there are other differences. btw is it true that Peroroncino is female in the YP version?

Good or bad?

I guess good.

The way he talks about himself, the way people react? I don't mean they talked about facial structures and shit, but the manga face doesn't look old and I mean the druid of the swords of darkness looks around 25 as well, so he would hardly call him an uncle

Probably Demiurge being forced to repair each kid he has taken to his breeding farms, while internally cursing.

Sasuga ainz sama

Sasuga Ainz-sama!

Checked!

Yes, Pero and Buku were labelled as SISTERS two times and then the translator caught up on her mistake and for 3rd time got it correct as SIBLINGS but the damage was already done and she didn't even bother fixing her mistake. Nor did the editor care enough.

Those beautiful eyes.

Well, I still have PTSD from NGNL, will I get flashbacks?

It wasn't that bad what I skimmed it, just honest mistakes. Not NGNL tier meme circus.

Well maybe too liberal line break use like the translator was trying to write english like jp lines were in the novel.