Just caught up with all the Watamote manga after you fags told me to after asking about the anime

Just caught up with all the Watamote manga after you fags told me to after asking about the anime.

So when do new manga chapters come out? I live in Australia btw.

>yes i could google this
>yes i probably will if i dont get an answer

SIDENOTE: how come in the anime her name is tomoko and in the manga kuroki? I also much prefer Tomoko refering to all semi attractive girls as sluts instead of bitches in the anime.

Other urls found in this thread:

hanabee.com.au/products/watamote
studyinaustralia.gov.au/global/live-in-australia/living-costs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>how come in the anime her name is tomoko and in the manga kuroki?

Dear god, please leave and never come back.

oh wait its first and last names isn't it... just realized derp

How big is watamote over Australia?

no idea. I dont exactly have any Manga reading friends. I find it amazing, however.

I told people on Sup Forums it kuroki on all toys it said kuroki not tomoko.

Just call her Tomoko.

Watamote that is.

>I also much prefer Tomoko refering to all semi attractive girls as sluts instead of bitches in the anime.

"Bichi" means slut in Japanese, it's often incorrectly translated as bitch.

>I also much prefer Tomoko refering to all semi attractive girls as sluts instead of bitches in the anime.
That's down to the translation. "Bitch" in Japanese is used in a sense that has faded in English.

wish that made me feel better

>how come in the anime her name is tomoko and in the manga kuroki?

Are you reading the Yen Press English edition? Otherwise, sounds like a shitty fan translation that used the wrong part of her name.

Kuroki Tomoko - her name, Japanese order.

It was a guy from Australia review watamote and gave it a 10/10 and call all people review watamote who gave a 7/10 lying asshole.

HAHA i dont think it's 10/10 though Sorry

7/10 is fair.

Yen Press said tomoko.

Sorry but watamote is a 10 how does something make me cry 1 second and next second make me laugh.

being 14? idk it's probably an 8 at best

I be ok with 8 or 9 but every review on internet is a 7/10.

are you reading reviews of the Anime? The Manga was better than the Anime

I'd imagine the Anime reviews would be closer to 3/10 considering only one season was made because they couldn't sell it lol..

Manga got 7/10 too

It sell really will in the west.

did it? Then why only one season?

Yes it sell really In the west .

HAAAAAAAAA

yen press translation not that bad but they do fuck up some of the translation it about 80% of translation is right yes go buy watamote both in English and Japanese and checkout world 3 translation it 100% right.

why is everyones english so shit ITT
LEARN SOME ENGLISH JAPS

yen press should hired guys at world 3 to translate watamote vol 9.

besides the slut to bitch are there any other notable fuck ups i should be aware of?

Eurofags. Also, where the fuck is your grammar and punctuation?

What do you use as your manga bookmark?

lack of punctuation on the internet indicates lazyness not linguistic ineptitude.
i press the boommark button on my phone

lurk for 2 years before posting

>2 years
sounds like a bit much
a month should be fine for a non Sup Forumstard

I've been using Sup Forums since 2007. The guys here take this shit super serious though. It's kind of refreshing, I'll learn quickly. I've only just recently found a passion for Anime/Manga.

Hey, gotta start somewhere right?

>I also don't intend to post, was just curious as to when this fucking manga is released..

>Sup Forums
you really should have moved on from that within a year or two. its only good for introducing 12 year olds to chans.

Good on Sup Forums and Fight it out.

jog on jap i havent gone on Sup Forums in years

This thread is garbage and you should feel like garbage.

are you okay?

This thread has to be bait. The OP itself, the style of posting, claiming to be from Sup Forums; even more subtle things like implicitly indicating he reads manga on this phone. I pray to a loving God that no person this scientifically, expertly designed to be the most cancerous poster upon this board concievable can actually exist outside a deranged baiter's mind.

Not bait. didn't say I read manga on my phone. that was another user. I'm new to Manga / Anime, if you don't like something don't post. Use the hide feature.

dont take animanga so srsly you cant even tell whos trolling u XD

I did that just to fuck with everyone.

im the phonereader not op
got a problem kiddo?
*cracks knuckles*

Ah! Ya got me.

I need my pole dancing tomoko hentai.

just realised from this image they literally tell you the date at the end of each chapter, holy fuck, now I feel stupid.

Relish in this moment user, you ginormous homo

Meiru sucks! World three is SHIT

Mangas are never better than the anime though, it was some kind of meme to say that years ago around here, and new people actually believed it and now post it to fit in, the same thing happened to the 'PC master race' meme on Sup Forums and now autistc meme masters from all over the internet and reddit believe it.

Animes are especially better than mangas when the show is supposed to be funny or give feels to the viewer like Sakamoto desu ga, gintama or Watamote. There are some exceptions when the anime is so poorly animated and drawn that even the manga is better, like Magic Kaito 1412.

epic dude

Wow I never noticed that either

I don't know... I feel my over active imagination makes the manga come to life more than an anime ever could... Whether its a running joke or not... Seems so far that I get sucked into Manga alarmingly easily..

Anime add to the manga.

he's from straya what did you expect?

Ask these guys.

hanabee.com.au/products/watamote

Exactly thank you cunt

The only thing I miss is the voice acting

(after thought of my reply )

FIFTY BUCKS FOR, WHAT WAS IT, 13 EPISODES?!?!? THATS A BLOODY OUTRAGE IT IS! ill be on the ringer with the queen first thing tomorrow!

woops, i mean, FIFTY DOLLARYDOOS?!

that a lot of koala money.

studyinaustralia.gov.au/global/live-in-australia/living-costs

12 episode the 13th episode you only get in Japan.

I live in Sydney Australia, Average Rent for a shit box is a grand a week.

good to know you're a paki then

Everything in Australia trying to kill you.

>Replying seriously to strayans
Que picardía.

I'm sixth generation Australian Mate

Common misconception.

>I'm sixth generation Australian Mate
When are you leaving, rajeesh?

Who's him?
Hitler's son?

After the Attack, my Brother.

Death to the infidel's

wait are ISIS Pakistani? XDXDXD

good see it watamote fan in Australian.

Good one but sadly you're on Sup Forums and not on Sup Forums.
Mods literally live with their hot pocket inside their rectums.

Meh, at the very least it might make an FBI look into me! that will be fun,

>Great, another NEET pretending to be isis, sigh

Would Tomoko make you watch her do this?

Yes

whats she doing exactly?

wanted SS officer, in charge of the extermination of 50,000 jews. whitest man west of the andes.

masturbating like she does every 2 or 3 times a week.

how do you know she does that...

>This many serious replies without even saging
Threads like this are what happens if you don't take elitism seriously enough.

even if we were saging ESL-kun would keep it up

do you know how fucking ridiculous you sound right now? seriously reflect on what you are saying and how you conduct your self online (I PRAY not in real life as well)

>>/facebook/

>>/suicide/

You stupid bastard you just replied which baited me into replying, fuck you

Girl like Tomoko are like that.

wonder whatll happen when tomoko graduates high school

There is literally nothing wrong with replying as long as you don't contribute to OPs question and sage.

but now I'm tempted to bump with an image! you moron look what you've done! its all your fault!

Tomoko really down to earth really nice and freak in bed like anime manga and video game I want to be with her so bad.

i think she pro want u 2 brother
>:)

I don't get why no one in Tomoko school ask her out there missing out on one great girlfriend.

why not a bath WITH her?

If you ask her she will do it.

What would Tomoko do if she see my post ?

This.