Germans, Have You Lost Your Mind?

German Chancellor Merkel experiences boost in ratings

youtube.com/watch?v=3xlVjs4ZXUM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Qy9iCuclR0&t=2s
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=1799846
thelocal.de/20170524/election-review-finds-the-afd-should-have-gotten-2000-more-votes-in-nrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's all the manchurian candidate white nationalist violence, like Brevik. The multicultural marxism brainwashing has worked very well. Pushing holocaust truth is very important for this reason.

The current state of Germany is depressing. They're smart, hard working, good people. But they've had their spirits destroyed by propaganda about WW2. They could be so much more than what they are and it's sad to see the state they are in

like hillary had 90% of all votes accounting to ratings

sage

I wouldn't be fucking surprised if it was rigged. Everyone knows Merkel is a fucking Jew.

European polls haven't really been off though. Merkel is def gonna win.

Because poles are tots accurate these days.

Just saying?

good

They are though. They predicted Macron's win pretty much on the nose.

And current polls in German have AfD winning about 100 out 630 MPs. Not bad.

Don't trust the polls. Jews are desperate right now. Germany won't fuck this up.

Really? that's great! It's a really good start

Yeah they have 15% of the vote locked down.

only he can save us!
youtube.com/watch?v=7Qy9iCuclR0&t=2s

Better start learning Arab.

If you think Merkel isn't gonna win the most votes you're delusional.

what about the FDP? are they against the immigrants?

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=1799846

thelocal.de/20170524/election-review-finds-the-afd-should-have-gotten-2000-more-votes-in-nrw

naaa, the situation is not so fucked up

i wouldn't be surprised if their rigged too.
u.s elections was followed by 90% of the world and they rigged that, so i wouldn't be surprised if they rigged german elections which no one really care about.

Yeah, but not as much as AfD. They're at about 5-6%, which is enough to get into Parliament at least.

>Merkel serves for 10 years

So brave and strong! Leader of the free world

>Putin serves for 10 years

WOW EVIL DICTATORSHIP MUCH??!?!

*Yet.

Why would they need to rig? Who's there to oppose Merkel? The AfD basically blew itself apart and SPD is just Merkel but slightly more leftist. She's gonna win easily.

are they against the open border policies?

I think so. Not sure desu.

Germany... oh lord, you innocent little sausage gobbling faggots.
I feel so sorry for the German people. They have been taught to hate themselves for sticking up for themselves in the past. They have been taught to suicide themselves. And the poor devils bought it...

be positive. trump is the president, macron don't get the immigrants in france, here in italy he right will win, in Norway the conservatory are in charge, May is at the government and in Netherlands Wilders' party is the second

>Germans, Have You Lost Your Mind?
Short answer: yes.
Long answer: yes, quite indeed so, most indeededly actually.

Its a huge surge!!!

Say it with me

Madame....

*conservative

ok thanks

Austria too!
And in Ireland it has not even been a year and they have a great party called the National Party getting registered. Based party in all of western Europe.

It's only just getting on it's feet but it looks promising.

Leader needs to work on his orating voice.

of course. now i'm waiting the reborn of USSR and a war between china, india and pakistan and the the world will be stable again

Yeah, Barretts voice is a bit offal alright. Still, Its good to see them.

That is if we don't wipe oursleves out during WW3. And all the mudbloods and shitskins will have to be chased outa Europe. Maybe we can sacrifice Canada for the dumping ground.

Yes, Wilders became second and he has been a pain in their ass. They are trying to assemble a government with 4 different ideologies and Wilders will probably be the death of them. I have no view on Macron's policies. France was a disaster even before the refugee crisis. So it's good that Macron steps up.

Our problem is the Central EU government. They order Libya - a barrier between us and Africa - to close it's refugee camps because of inhumanity? They order East European nations to stop building border fences. And even mentioning Kalergi is like dropping a bomb in a china shop. This communistic entity needs to be dismantled. Back to nationhood.

>the voting system isn't rigge-

>That is if we don't wipe oursleves out during WW3.
we will have just to let the asians kill themselves
>And all the mudbloods and shitskins will have to be chased outa Europe
well, if about the 3-5% population of europe is arab/african it's ok, the problem is when they reach the 10% or above.
>Maybe we can sacrifice Canada for the dumping ground
no western country will be sacrifice

>Yes, Wilders became second and he has been a pain in their ass. They are trying to assemble a government with 4 different ideologies and Wilders will probably be the death of them
ahahhahhahahahahahahahaha. stupid burecrats. their age is going to end.
>I have no view on Macron's policies. France was a disaster even before the refugee crisis. So it's good that Macron steps up.
the leftists vote him thinking thathe will get in france everyone. Stupid commies
>Our problem is the Central EU government. They order Libya - a barrier between us and Africa - to close it's refugee camps because of inhumanity? They order East European nations to stop building border fences. And even mentioning Kalergi is like dropping a bomb in a china shop. This communistic entity needs to be dismantled. Back to nationhood.
i think that when they will see all the EU members angry because their shitty policies, they will drastically change their view. The European Union was a mistake, we should return to the ECC

> well, if about the 3-5% population of europe is arab/african it's ok, the problem is when they reach the 10% or above.
Not okay at all. No compromising i say. Its not the attitude that will get us out of this mess either. Even if they stay that small of a minority they will still help divide us and give the left something to fight for.
They will also outbreed us so its just going to have to be done.

> no western country will be sacrifice
Well its either sacrifice a country (one thats cucked anyways) or genocide them all.

>Not okay at all. No compromising i say. Its not the attitude that will get us out of this mess either. Even if they stay that small of a minority they will still help divide us and give the left something to fight for.
ummm, maybe you are right, but if we let stay just the ones that join REALLy our countries and values, it's not a bad thing
>Well its either sacrifice a country (one thats cucked anyways) or genocide them all.
just pull them back in their country. expell or make their life a hell so they will leave

I know a real German 21 years old. And he was extreme about loving Hillary and hating Trump.

Whats I see is. Hillary is women and if I love her people will think "I'm a good German without a single Nazi thought in my head."

I'm totally shocked at the shear burden on his shoulders from his past. His fathers Generation does have the burden. But not like that.

#NotAllGermanics.

Kek. Drumpf is a disgrace and Hilary is horrible as well.
Most young Germans preferred Bernie Sanders.

*young german cucks

>Muh kek

AfD Ronny is going to get btfo tomorrow

lurk more gay hating muslim lover

Arab countries love Merkel, their TV is bias and so is Aljazeera Propaganda TV

Lies. The union is going to lose % . About 5. AFD will go about 15% or more. Lets see if the fucking childfuckers called Green will get into the Reichstag.

I know most of us tried to pump you up and all, thinking you would come to your senses and oust her, that is no longer the case. Germany, the only people I feel bad for of you at this point are the ones willing to honor their history and fight back and stop all of this. The media is lying which we already know and maybe too you the brainwashing has worked and there are just too many traitors among you. I don't know what more to say than maybe you deserve the Eurabia future you so desperately signal to want. The only outside action that is going to come is when the rest of us are left with no choice but to intervene because you allowed Islamists to acquire a nuclear stockpile via governmental positions.

Exactly. People might be leaning more to the right but the AfD is just too weird for the mainstream. So Merkel it is for better or worse.

Most Germans are Christians. So of course most Germans vote for Merkels Christian Democrat Party.
It's always been this way.
Only former Communists form east Germany support extremist and unchristian parties like AfD or Die Linke.

Germans want stability and a strong economy. German economy is fine so Germans don't want change.

Nothing here is really voteable and many germans think the same. I often hear them say "the only good parties are cdu and afd". Gonna vote for Afd, but I dont expect them to gain 12%+. Die GrĂ¼nen, SPD, Linke etc. are all cancer.
The CDU probalby gains 35% of the votes

Germans prefer smart leaders. Angela Merkel is very intelligent. She got an PhD in quantum physics.

You're right, of course. Those AfD fuckers are like those joke parties that stand in British elections and get to be on stage with the serious parties when the result is announced, so the sober, serious-looking Labour and Tory guys have have to make their victory speeches next to some guy in clown shoes with an arrow through his head.

Do you remember when some newspaper asked that dykey-looking bitch Petry how her party stood on the slight inconveniences that were caused a couple of years ago by Chancellor Merkel's leading the nation to fulfil its humanitarian obligations to the poor starving bullet-riddled refugees that were fleeing to Europe for shelter at the time?

She started babbling and raving on about this thing she called "burders" or "borders" or something and saying that the government should send actual armed men in uniform to these "burders", whose job would be to start issuing literal WARNINGS AND THREATS every time a group of a few hundred military-age men just happened to start marching en masse toward German national territory and - seriously! I'm not even making this stuff up, you can google it - that these armed men in uniform that she called "Purlees" or somethng should be allowed to actually OPEN FIRE on these poor young men, just for ignoring repeated warnings to turn around and running in their thousands onto a sovereign nation's soil without making any attempt to identify themselves.

I expect the AfD are coming up all the time with equally zany, off-the-wall ideas like this "burders" thing but, as you say, the mainstream, thank God, are always going to be too level-headed to buy it.

Everybody knows Merkel. Germans prefer to vote for People they know.

You are one of the most delusional persons I have ever seen. Would it be for the CDU of the 1950' 1960's I would agree on the term "Christian", but under Merkel the CDU was driven into the center and made into a centrist left leaning party.

To say that the Cdu has to do anything at all that is "Christian" should earn you the title of a heretic.

Good point actually -- Germans will defend dis

WWII was mass dysgenics on a scale we haven't yet recovered from.

What makes Christianity special are mercy and charity. CDU today honours these values even more then decades ago.

Good joke m8te. To say that the party is Christian because they show "mercy" and "charity" has nothing to do with the point that they are "Christian" or not.

I can show mercy and charity to the wolfs that are eating my lambs, but that does not make me "Christian" nor "intelligent".

It is time