Black people are unintellige

I just want to say that according to Ben Shapiro there is no correlation between IQ and behavior and race. There is no correlation at all. The idea that someones race has any form of impact on the persons behavior or IQ is 19th century pseudo-science that Madison Grant created because he was a psycho.

youtube.com/watch?v=8h8sem0Qzuk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9n9_ph_oQKg
library.flawlesslogic.com/jensen.htm
encyclopedia.com/law/legal-and-political-magazines/intelligence-and-crime
pastebin.com/QttchH6f
youtube.com/watch?v=-oRCh_9ybmc
culturewars.com/2007/Guilt.htm
culturewars.com/2008/BrooklynExistentialism.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> Chihuahuas as as smart as sheepdog

Do you not know what a bell curve is? You stupid fuck.

A myth, Ben Shapiro said it.

nice appeal to authourity

wut? Ben Shapiro has no authority over me.

he is an authority to you if you think things are true just because he says them

Ben Shapiro just says facts, and facts don't care about your previous little feelings!

sauce?
op faggot?

youtube.com/watch?v=9n9_ph_oQKg

>Shapiro says the bell curve is a myth
>If you disagree with him you must be arguing with your feelings
You're providing such a great example of a fallacious argument from authority
>Ben Shapiro just says facts
fucking hell

>mfw Ben's facts triggered a snowflakes feelings
Stop the whining, stop the crying. Facts don't care about your feelings.

tell that to niggers in africa

He's a Jew. Literally not one more thing need be said.

Why don't you?

This is truly amazing. A burger put you in your place and now you're lashing out at me to pretend that he didn't destroy you.
>omg ben shapiro is a god, I can't form any kind of argument for myself so I'll let an eloquent argue for me

*eloquent jew

"you my friend, are a naive and/or irrational embarrassment to your cause, and i highly suggest find a new hobby, maybe ping pong"

- Ben Shapiro

I do, I've told many niggers *click clickaclack click clicka click baaaaaap brrrr*

Did you just discover this place or something?
Maybe you just came off a jewtube marathon of watching ben shapiro "owning" people all night long?

seriously, where the fuck do you think you are?
also - post flag, pussy

sorry OP, here is plenty of evidence that you're wrong uploadfiles DOT io/wvhb6

I have my flag, pussy. I came here after Shapiro mentioned Sup Forums saying they were nothing but losers masturbating in their moms basement. I was disgusted after seeing a few threads so i decided to use Ben Shapiros arguments to debunk some racism.

So rather than produce a point you'll just quote your authority figure.
I suggest you step back and dispassionately read our conversation. You'll become better at arguing if you do so

What have you debunked? Post some fucking studies rather than just sahpiro speeches

>trying to get Sup Forums to not be racists
yeah, good luck with that, faggot.
I have been here long enough that even I have started disliking niggers. And my country has like 0.01% nigger population.
Stay here long enough, and you will see dumps of first-hand experiences why niggers are fucking retarded.
What is one of the first rules of Sup Forums newfag? Do you even know?

this is now a RICK and MORTY thread
WUBALUBADUBDUB

library.flawlesslogic.com/jensen.htm

Shapiro gets his facts from good sources

I know no one on Sup Forums is actually racist though. I see "based black man" a lot.

No one gets influenced by Sup Forums

The average nigger is less intelligent than the average white man.

That's all he said, obviously there are exceptions

350 studies HERE: uploadfiles *dot* io/wvhb6

i swear. i post this fucking thing everywhere and no one bothers to look at it. i didn't spend all this time compiling it for nothing, motherfuckers

Shapiro is cucking. There is a HUGE body of evidence concerning IQ and crime.

encyclopedia.com/law/legal-and-political-magazines/intelligence-and-crime

Ben is good on a lot of subjects but he admitted that he approaches things from a religious perspective, his wife is also Moroccan so he has a dog in this fight. He says circumcision is a good thing and then points out the studies that showed a decrease in HIV if the men were circumcised. These kind of studies are worthless and the one done in Africa especially, they did the surgery on one group and then immediately started the testing period of the two groups. The circumcised group needed to recover and have no sex for 6 weeks leaving the intact group with 6 more weeks of possible infection. This alone discredits the study but even if they started it when both group could have sex for 3 months it still doesn't prove anything, it's not like they had sex the same amount of times with the same partners and different studies of this could have different results each time.

>Shapiro gets his facts from good sources
Again, you have done nothing but argue from authority

The mean difference between the black and white populations is less than the IQ difference among siblings of the same family. The problem is that IQ is distributed as a bell curve, so at the righthand tails, blacks are underrepresented by something like 150:1

Here is what i mean shown visually. From page 350 of ./arthur-jensen-the-g-factor-the-science-of-mental-ability.pdf in the megadump linked here

True, alot of the people here are just larping, but you misunderstand the extent, and the opinions of Sup Forums are deemed as racist by so many others the majority have just flat out stopped trying to explain the difference between niggers and black people.

>No one gets influenced by Sup Forums
Yeah, about that. If you mean in terms of influencing to go burn niggers on a stake, or shoot up schools, then yes. But I thank god I found this board when I did, it has made be re-evaluate my life and at least attempt to get it back in order, instead of finding out how to make a noose.

>ITT: Bait

leave troll.

you havent made a single argument lol man atleast try like, why is the bell curve a myth? Can you answer me without saying it is because someone else told you so, can you argue for yourself?

>using the word "troll" as an argument
just how fucking new to the internet are you?

Blacks are so fucking dumb, they don't even know how to wear pants correctly.

PDFs contained in said megadump pastebin.com/QttchH6f

includes copies of The Bell Curve and Jensen's The G Factor, plus some other books

download it you faggots

Alright. Ben Shapiro said that "affrimative action is not necessary because companies will hire based on merit, companies that hire based on race and ignore merit will lose money, the market forces racism out of existence". That goes against the Bell Curve which says intelligence is race based

All blacks are niggers. Some just try to act like they aren't.

Shut up you fucking nigger. Barking up the wrong tree as usual.

>hurr durr better make sure I post with my kekistani fag flag so everyone know's how much of a faggot I am and to not take me seriously

>So diverse!

I'm beginning to think that we're talking to a 14 year old

Holy shit i finally get to use this!

You have to be trolling jesus

Dude he's shilling on behalf of niggers, a subhuman mongoloid race...

You think he's going to provide facts that disprove all of recorded history and all scientific data that proves blacks are inferior, along with every other minority?

He's not going to because there isn't any, why even engage with someone who know's they are lying about niggers a board that hates niggers?

youtube.com/watch?v=-oRCh_9ybmc

There's a reason this guy was chosen as the first "limited state" video on (((YouTube))) and all the press coverage that would generate.

culturewars.com/2007/Guilt.htm
culturewars.com/2008/BrooklynExistentialism.html

the answer is clearly "no"

lol yeah that's simple libertarian economics. The fact is though that in a free market blacks will perform badly because they are less intelligent. That's why the left loves affirmative action

Coming from the swastika poster.

Why is the bell curve wrong
>BEN SHAPIRO SAID AFFIRMATIVE ACTION IS USELESS AND BAD
Can you make your own argument
>*Quotes ben shapiro* lol rekt
>Been sharpie only uses fakts bro!

oh but it dosent it just means that if for a certain job lets call it job A you need to be at least B intelligent and its a fact as seen in the picture that different races have different average iqs and if there is less people of a certain race that cross that inteligence level that means less people of that race will be hired, this dosent have anything to do with the bell curve, inteligence is both genetic and enviroment influenced as is everything else, why do you find it hard to belive that different populations evolving separately and facing different challenges to survive will end up evolving down different paths because that is what happend obviously the most obvious trait being paleness(whiteness) of skin the same thing happend with everything else including intelligence.

im bored
also you didnt make your own argument try just saying that in the "" part like its yours bcz it dosent matter from who the argument comes it might come from a homeless crackhead but if its valid its valid no matter from who it comes

How are they facts? Where is the source? This sounds contextual.

Ben Shapiro is not an authority on anything. If he wants to make black's feel better as a whole then fine but its such a cheap form of pandering that it barely registers as politics. We don't need dumbed down cop out talking head politics. That's what fucked everything up to begin with forever ago

Ease off guys, I think we are dealing with a teenager here. He can become a good man. Don't be too harsh

If he's actually interested he should start by reading The Bell Curve and maybe G Factor. Probably better to space it out though. I was depressed for weeks after reading the bell curve

you know you're lying

you clearly don't know what it is

He's worried because DACA immigrants will vote democrat.

Actually here's what I'd recommend.

Start by reading all of the negative criticism of The Bell Curve. SPLC's entry on Charles Murray. Maybe also something like Stephen J Gould's mismeasure of man.

THEN read the bell curve. Then reread the criticisms of it. Then go listen to Charles Murray on Sam Harris's podcast (don't confuse with Douglas Murray)

Guys, he's trolling.

He's parodying the Reddit smartarses who thinking that parroting Shapiro talking points makes you sound effortlessly clever and intellectual.

If we really are talking to a smart teenager then I hope he reads and listens to these posts.
But unfortunately this guy makes too much sense

You just admitted you are trying to support your argument with an appeal to authority, which is fallacious.

Said the snowflake to himself

All smart blacks would get tortured by normal niggers if whitey never came to Africa.

I always assume people make threads like this because they got BTFO in an argument with a SJW and now want us to provide proof race is correlated with IQ because they couldn't find any

no u

There's a difference between appealing to authority and using Ben Shapiros bloody terrifying intellect to make a point

>there's a difference between appealing to authority and using an intelligent man's intellect to make a point

>facts don't care about your previous little feelings!

Stop, this is only used if your sexist or racist. We don't like "liberal" facts even if they have statistical basis. We're accepting only one side of factual study and that's the right side.

Shapiro will NEVER admit to racial differences in IQ, because that will admit that race differences exist, and that race exists, and then you go into murky water as people start asking 'Why can't whites have their own homeland and be supreme in it?'

Never. He will on the other hand support Israel, and it's cleansing of Arabs from it, and that Israel must remain for Jews. Although he's fucking retarded and says that demographics isn't destiny, he only says that to his white American Audiance.

It's not even about IQ, even though it's a factor, it's their heart, they are rotton to the core. corrupt, and shite. Make a country with niggers rulling it, and it will be utter shite. Period. Kikes hope they can train the niggers to be their pets, not understanding they are too wild be be pets of any sort, and they will burn everything down.

Using shitskins as a biological weapon against other whites, has got to be the most short sighted plan ever. I would have just given leadership to the Yanks, and said 'here, you want to lead? Then you lead'.

kek, props to dude for trying

>naxalt fallacy
Go fuck yourself with your nigger tier propaganda.

looking at the individual case I agree, but if you look at the whole group, you'll find patterns. Ignoring them would be dumb

don't forget Sup Forums, you don't have to be a supremacist to be a nationalist. Although it does beg the question of why does everyone always want to be part of our nations...perhaps we are superior? Any one nigger can be godly smart, but it's all about general intelligence when it comes to society