Boku no Hero Academy

This show is better than it should be, what the fuck

good source material.

Momo best girl

That frog is ugly as fuck

It get pretty old, I don't follow the anime, but you're around the first villain attack or just finished it, right? It get stale two or three arcs after, though it's notice to be concerned about if you only watch this season.

>This show is better than it should be, what the fuck

user please this shit is terrible, it's literally just a bad shounen, the fights aren't creative or intersting, the characters aren't developed besides giving them a quirk or two they are literally just designs.

It's not even a good underdog story, and holy shit is the main character a faggot.

It literally has nothing going for it, so please stop with these shitty threads, trying to play it off as if it actually impressed you, it's bad.

>bad shounen
it's a good shounen though, it delivers on all fronts without playing into shitty shounen clichés and when it does it's done well

It's basically this made into anime, it's nothing mind blowing but it's heartwarming and fun

>delivers on all fronts without playing into shitty shounen clichés and when it does it's done well

What the fuck are you blind , depth and retarded or some shit?

yea

No it's not, it's generic as fuck
>In a world with literally every super power imaginable MC is just STRONK
>childhood rival
>friend with bad father
>invasion arc
>tournament arc
>MC has limits to his powers that will fuck him up
>"use it like this and you will become a cripple"
>uses it anyways
>enemy still overpowers him
>uses power again, but stronger because nakama
>beat enemy
>no consiquences whatsoever
>sensei will die and MC will inherit his legacy
Yada yada and so on
It's literally(!) the most generic anime airing right now. Please prove me wrong.
Also the fanbase is absolute cancer, there is nothing to discuss.
>Deku THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
>BASED DEKU
>Just as expected from the MADMAN
>HAHA Grapes touching boobs xD
>I wanna fug that frog!!!
>wat up da boi!!! and other facebook memes
Plus blatant Fujocancer shipping everything in sight.
Accept it, this anime has brought more cancer to this board than OPM and SnK combined.

>academy
>show

OCHAKO MAKES CAM VIDEOS FOR MONEY

>this anime brought more cancer than OPM and SnK combined

Not really, it brought less than any of those shows. Everything else you said is true though.

>depth

stop spreading misinformation
She does it for fun

>Wanpiss cancer mad that there anime is dropping in popularity
top kek

proving right

>Accept it, this anime has brought more cancer to this board than OPM and SnK combined.
I don't think any anime will ever beat SnK in terms of cancer, from what I saw it managed to get worse than two years ago.

>Accept it, this anime has brought more cancer to this board than OPM and SnK combined.
I couldnt make it past the 2nd episode, shit was too generic
and this isnt near as popular among normies like OPM or SnK was, not even Sup Forums is filled with hero academia threads like it was with the other two cancers
everything else you said its likely spot on tho

>not even Sup Forums is filled with hero academia threads like it was with the other two cancers
True, but it's still qualitiy over quantity. BnHA threads are so cancerous, it's impossible to discuss anything, nothing but fujoshipping and memes. It has already reached One Piece threads' level of cancer.

>Characters aren't developed
>Implying Iida doesn't have a complex regarding his lineage driving his quest to be a great hero/busybody about the classroom
>That Ochaco's passion to help her parents hasn't been conveyed
>That Momo's insecurities haven't been delved into and that she's all the more adorable for them
>Todoroki, Bakugou, All Might, Deku, Tomura, etc haven't had ANY characterization at all.

So full of shit. Even the 'background' characters of the classroom have been delved into. Ojiro was shown to be a true sportsman during the tournament, Ashido's been a regular cut-up, Eijirou can't turn down a challenge, etc. etc.

massive samefagging going on here

Hello, Macadamia-fag.

>hurr durr it's generic cancer
so apparently american style superheroes in japanese comics are generic now, so many of those series around right? wow i could list them for days

you don't try even a bit when shitposting nowadays, do you

I forget the incredibly low standards of most shonen general posters means "wow this character has a singular aspect about their already simplistic character changed or shown" is enough to cover their "development" expectations

We haven't even hit 100 chapters. What is your current grail for 'this is how development should be done', because I'd love to see something quality.

Lol, revealing a character's backstory with a single page is considered good development?

Ok user,how about this: you got good grades in school and like basketball. You have this unease with dogs in general because when you were 6, you sneaked into a neighbor's backyard and their pet pitbull mauled you badly. Everyone thinks the scars are from a car accident.

Chocolate ice cream also gives you pause for unexplained reasons, possibly reserved for a future story arc.
CHARACTER DEVELOPED.

see

you're all fucking complaining about two dimensional characters lack of depth and generic unoriginal tropes when the story is barely 25% done

That isn't what I asked or said, the past tense of Sneak is typically Snuck, not Sneaked, and I fail to see how Deku doesn't fit your odd little example(though frankly covering up something with a fictional car crash is retarded, even if it's something of similar seriousness). Also, there have been loads of 'unexplained reason' character developments, Todoroki and Tomura being perfect examples of this.

Every time I see this picture I imagine Froppy as a japanese Danny DeVito.

Froppy is literally perfect. How can she be so perfect. It is not even possible.

>depth
Yeah buddy. You're one to call someone retarded. Not that user, but the show is much better, and more entertaining without it being cliche as fuck annoying than anything else shounen this season.

Where in the flying fuck are my manga spoilers? C'mon, Sup Forums.

concur

>all these anons dont like the shit I eat each week
>must be the same user samefagging!!!11
dekufags in a nutshell

This frog walked into a bunch of old fat japanese men.

You'll never guess what happens next.

is there a bigger jobber?

>sperging this hard while attempting to insult a series+fanbase
All you're doing is outing yourself as an autist, nothing more.

Take your autstic outburts to some other thread. Don't like these threads hide them, instead of acting like a child. Go talk about things you like instead of getting mad at others for discussing something you dislike

oh no

clever

its amazing how much a person's hairstyle suggests their personality

Refresh :^)

>depth

And you're calling him retarded?

No. Dude's a legit villain with a top tier quirk and still goes down easier than the random Stain fanboy retards, two of whom don't even use their damn quirks.