What does Sup Forums think about the PewDiePie "n-word" situation?

What does Sup Forums think about the PewDiePie "n-word" situation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DQ3jJtaArIs
webtv.un.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he wasn't wrong

I'm hungry.

we don't
/thread

doin it for the lulz
for the clicks and views
keep him relevant

Nigger

hes a racist and does not deserve his platform.

he keeps apologizing and kissing sjw ass. It's a word.

I never expected some retarded e-celeb to drop this many redpills on the normies. It's almost like I have respect for Sweden now, but he's still in the cuckshed.

I dont rlly care about it

Who's PewDiePie?

Fabricated controversy because he can do whatever he wants.

Jewtube can't get rid of him without him opening up his own website and taking his 150 million views per month with him.

nobody should casually say the nigger word

I don't give a fuck about that manchild. He's irrevelant and useless as fuck.

He uttered common competitive gamer fighting words. He should have been smarter since he's a 'figure', but it literally doesn't significy anything about his politics.

>Hi, I just stopped in to make sure you all know that I don't care about what you're talking about

this is what i think
youtube.com/watch?v=DQ3jJtaArIs

Don't care.

and the sky is blue aswell I'm guessing?

I don't care about your ecelebs .

some of his audience is normie so he should have avoided saying it for his own sake
people act like whenever you say nigger a fairy lynches a black person
all it is is a word and people need to get over it

Ah, but you misunderstand how critical this is. If the Jews let this go, people will realize nobody gives a fuck if you call somebody a nigger, or a faggot, or whatever. And you know what's next?

People will forget the 6 million and start naming the Jew! Their power will be gone!

>webtv.un.org

>1 post by this ID
>mmeme flag
>e-celebs
>using "n-word" instead of nigger.

shit bait. I'm guessing this is some retarded journo fishing for "muh white supremacist" opinions.
neck yourself

Hitler did nothing wrong.

I thought the situation was over. he mocked it, made another apology video, claimed his channel is a Christian channel now, and is back to his old shtick.

If you've never said a racial slur in anger even once in your entire life, then you can criticize.
That is however, 0% of the human population.
I grantee that with even a little digging you could find videos or social media posts from his detractors saying the same or worse.
That one Youtube kike for example is on record saying nigger multiple times in a video after he went nuclear on PDP in a fit of SJW outrage.

Lots of kids will see their idol be torn down by virtue points hungry libtards who had nothing to do with Pewds until he uttered the magic monkey word.
It will be the first of, I assume, many red pills for this younger generation. Imagine an entire generation of youth aware of and immune to jewish tricks.

No such thing as bad publicity. If you think he really slipped up when he called the guy a nigger you're deluding yourself. He didn't become a rich internetdude by being unaware of how things work.

Alex Jones even mentioned him the other day. I literally had no idea he even existed, let alone was the biggest thing on JewTube, until he declared he was Hitler 2.0 however many months ago that was.

I'm just glad he has the intelligence to troll.

niggers don't belong in society

he said.