BEAN'D

BEAN'D

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigrant_population_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did you shop the year off the report? You'd think it would be more specific than "Source Census Bureau. White birth rates are a majority again btw.

Kuwait'd

>White birth rates are a majority again btw
source?

>2043

Fuck it. Hopefully the planet is nuked by then. Fuck humans (including my children, they're absolute faggots).

Partys over.

>Country has been compromised
>Gives up

So.. this is the power of the average american..

There's plenty of time for an epic race war between 2017 and 2043.

It's literally nothing. People like act a .02% increase is just gonna make all the spiclets disappear overnight.

Unless you actively start killing all of them, they're going to take over.

What can I do. voting didn't work. Trump isn't building any wall. Hispanics will keep flowing in. Black people will keep acting a fool especially since that isn't even an issue being discussed. The only things being discussed is North Korea and the wall and both are not being dealt with. I give up.

Faggots in this country defend and even prioritize illegals over the actual citizens. It is literally better to be an illegal than a legal hispanic these days.

You're giving up because you have the luxury of having the ability to give up, the يهود have got you right where they want you, apathetic & hedonistic.

Half of Hispanics and HAPAs identify as white. This number is almost certain to increase in the future. Don't be so glum.

>You're giving up because you have the luxury of having the ability to give up

Very true. My life still isn't THAT bad. It's not worth killing anyone over and ruining my life and my families life when I'll be on the local news for a day and forgotten about in a week.

The only way it would be worth it is if my life or my family's life is in danger.

>HAPAs

>identify as white
What the hell does that even mean? If we go by standards like that most Yuro countries have nothing to worry about either since those low IQ shitskins will start to identify as the new Germans sooner or later.

This assumes the US polity will even exist in 20 years which is doubtful. An entire generation of whites is waking up to the fact that the USA is a mafia that exists to rob from the whites to give to the niggers.

The only time revolution will occur is when the population has nothing to lose, and in this case that demographic, white people, will become a minority or none-existent by the time they have nothing to lose, so revolution will never occur - unless of course, you mongrelized Europeans realize that, which, I doubt you ever will.

this is 100% correct

Hispanic isn't a race. Be more specific.

inb4 whites gets expelled from usa

It's beautiful.
> This the American Dream.

why can't we have more asians?

Isn't that the plan tho?

It's a code word for Mexicans.

Maybe if you celebrate Yom Kippur it is.

That list you provided is accounting for the REGISTERED Hispanics in the US, nobody knows how many illegals are in the US, but it's not a small number, I'll tell you that.

no, it actually counts illegals too

Hispanics are hispanic because they have European ancestry. In time they will be seen as honorary whites. pic related

>The actual size and the origin of the illegal immigrant population in the United States is uncertain and is difficult to ascertain because of difficulty in accurately counting individuals in this population. Figures from national surveys, administrative data and other sources of information vary widely.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigrant_population_of_the_United_States

Most of these model assume that spic birth rate are going to stay the same.
then you look at the other countries that aren't Mexico and Brazil and you realize they are wrong.

Good luck with that.

>H-honorary whites

It won't change.

you realize that this is meaningless in the context of this conversation right? btw check out my race and iq megadump uploadfiles *dot* io/wvhb6

Dude, not a single country down here(except Mexico and Brazil) is close to 50M.

>Hispanic

Say mestizo or something, stop pinning mestizo birth rates on the spanish

It isn't meaningless. I know because Russia is similar except instead of "honorary white" we have "spiritually Russian" here and there was the "new Soviet man" before that for 70 years. There is an entire ideology built around Russians being Eurasian. Nobody buys this shit. They look different and most of them are fucking dumb. Some will integrate but they will never fully become a part of White Americans, just like Chicanos.

What are you implying

All beaners are the same.

You're a nigger and you should die in your island, monkey.

"Asian" and an increasing portion of "white" probably means arab.

everytime you see a patriotic american, this it what the really are relying on. BEANED