Amerikkkan cop kills another innocent child

twitter.com/Lilyachttty/status/911635184134451200

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Lilyachttty/status/911635184134451200
policeone.com/patrol-issues/articles/2071009-Why-shooting-to-wound-doesnt-make-sense-scientifically-legally-or-tactically/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>robs a store
>had a hostage by knifepoint
>attempts to disarm cop
>innocent

I thought you poz nigger demos loved big government? You're next, faggot

also, sage

How direspectful! he did all that because of white oppression and institutional racism

He even offered us a michael jackson's move before taking his last breath

Klan man on a mission

>Thug gets shot
>""""Innocent child""""

>Democrat
Saged you fucking cuck

>Black lives matter
Dude

Why didn't he just shoot him in the leg?

Is that a gun?

is he holding a knife?

He stole the cop's magazine clip

Looks like justice was served

Trying to get the officer's weapons, let's get that very clear. Had he managed to snag the Policeman's weapon, he might have killed the man.

He police officer did the right thing.

When you fear for your life, you shoot to kill.

This just shoot the damn knife outta hes hand smdh fammy

Yeah, that cop should aim for the small-ass target and probably cause the man to fire the weapon in shock and pain anyways

dindu nuffin you cracka mf

Blue Lives Matter

>not doing a trick shot that disarms the suspect, scoots the weapon away and ricochets off a pebble on the ground that hits him in the eye, blinding and toppling the bad guy

American cops are fucking plebs.

He is white it doesn't fucking matter.
This will not even be an issue and give this story 4 days die off. Media is cherry picking this story in an effort to throw this into the NFL kneeling BS. (OMG another Cop shot a person)

>He stole the cop's magazine clip
The one for his revolver?

What does he drop at 0:09?

Nigger is high on PCP considering he gets shot 8 times, his 3 step reaction is one of someone processing more information then he can handle because he's high as shit and then finally plopping to the ground as if he realizes his grave error.

Shit nigga rest in peace, sorry your life came to this, but such is life.

He was an exceptional fine young man, he did
not partake in any undesirable activity.

>9mm

Don't rob stores, threaten innocent people with a knife or try to fight a cop after doing all that and MAYBE you won't get shot. Fuck that little shit, only thing wrong with this video is the cop still had a few rounds left in his magazine when he stopped shooting. Stories like this will never be on the news because it ruins the "whyt ppl r raycis" theory. I assure you I approve of this little faggot getting shot just as much as any of the dozens of niggers that also faced justice.

This copper is going to jail

>be american
>get shot
memes never lie

amen

>twitter.com/Lilyachttty/status/911635184134451200
Chirs Smith should be publicly executed for editing that video to make it look like the cop is at fault.
Not even kidding; I want Chris killed by the state. I fit's not illegal I want it make illegal and I want Chris arrested, tried, and killed by a firing squad comprised solely of police officers.
Chris' execution should be broadcast so these fucking niggers on the left understand that causing socieity's problems then pretending to care about the problem IS the problem.
I hereby call for the arrest, trial and execution of Chris Smith for the crime of causing racial strife. If he's afraid of guns he can voluntarily opt for "execution by prison rape gang of niggers" where he is raped to death by niggers in prison (as the name of the execution method might suggest.)
Niggers, you motherfuckers are either proving us correct (you're too stupid to be a part of society), or you need to start pointing out publicly that people like Chris are the problem (and that they need to be publicly executed.)
Stop proving the racists here correct, niggers: get your fucking asses on twitter and start calling out this fucking piece of Democratic shit.
Also call your Congressional delegation and insist they pass a law calling for Chris Smith's public execution by a nigger rape gang.

He could be Trumps son

It does "lie", though, because it's wrong and you're just too stupid and bad at math to understand. Go back to lurking, faggot.

KEK

Don't get my hopes up

>Shoot in the leg

Doesn't work. Shot in the leg can kill. Shot in the head could live. Don't shoot at all unless you are shooting to kill.

>boot lickin'

this doesn't happen when you dress like a white adult in a suit, based copper shoot all degenerate "punk" faggots dead in the gutter where they belong

>reminder that whites can be niggers too
>anyone can

#WhiteLivesMatter

Can confirm. Bullets can, and are designed, to kill. A warning shot/injuring shot could very well leave them squirming in agony as they die. Aiming at the chest is merciful

You're right! That thug should've killed the cop and went on a killing spree. Fuck the patriarchy! Anarchy!

The left doesn't believe in accountability, according to their morality if you do something wrong you shouldn't suffer any consequences but if you do then that makes you the default victim.

well at least he did a cute autistic dance before he dropped dead

Black lives don't matter to other blacks.

Someone needs to make a gif of those sweet dance moves he was pulling off after being unloaded on.

Just get rid of your fucking guns you retarded amerifats, shit like that never happens in germany, because cops arent afraid that we have a gun.

He should have done jazz hands at the end, but I guess you have to cut him some slack since he just got shot six times in the chest.

is there any evidence that the guy was doing something wrong?

>shit like that never happens in germany, because cops arent afraid that we have a gun.
This.

Did you see his haircut? He fucking flipped off the cop with his hair.

Asshole.

>bang, bang, bang, bang, bang,bang, bang
what was he shooting 9mm?

Where is the blood?

He sure wasn't broadsiding him with .303

ikr
>watch emo twink's personal snuff film
>laugh at him getting shot and dying
>disappointed there's no blood

Cop didn't hit an artery nor did he blow a chunk off the kid. Weeping wounds, possible overpenetration too.

Yea, it's a six bullet magazine clip.

Does anyone have the full video? The Jews have already cropped this one to make the cop look like a bad goy, when they completely miss out the magazine that nigger's holding and the cop's radio on the floor.

There's more to the story, but the Jew doesn't want us to know it.

Yes, the magazine goes inside the revolver and it spins around. It's very simple.

Looks totally fake and gay. The kid didn't even seem to feel any pain. He was just prancing around.

I don't really give a shit, cops doing their part to lower the retard population. Only low i.q would fight with an armed police officer after breaking the law.

>cop's radio on the floor.
>floor
We call it the "ground" when it's outside, Mehmet.

haha!!!,

he gets a posthumous A for effort.

He's a white boi.

No one will care.

>Jews want to make the white kid look like the victim
>Jews want you to dislike authority
Jesus Christ, you might be able to join the UK Mental Gymnastics league after all

That cop isn't even white, it's a spic btw... whatchu think about that?

Wrong, high i.q Aryans call it the outside floor.

Obviously high af. Drugs give you a bit more staying power.

Wow you're an idiot. It's easier to shoot a gun out of people's hands than you think.

How is he wrong? White kid is made to be a victim even though he was worthless criminal scum.

You can tell he was completely bewildered that he just got shot six times.

No it's not

Also, he slowly empties a clip on that kid, takes an extra late shot just to make sure we wont survive.

But to what purpose is making the goyim hate authority? That's just asking for rebellion

Am I supposed to believe this little twig of a kid was putting up enough of a struggle to warrant the cop shooting him? Come the fuck on now. What a pussy.

Damn dude i'm sorry that it isn't like the video games

Good.

>That twitter feed
Holy shit I hope every single one of those dumb faggots gets shot by the cops too.

Yeah that last shot seemed a little unfair. But I guess if the first six didn't put him down yet and he's dancing around like he's making fun of you, then well, tough decisions are tough decisions.

You're an idiot. A complete fucking idiot. You know nothing about guns and how LEO need to deal with immediate threats. The cops aim for center mass. When they shoot, they've made the decision to take that person down at all costs. There's no fucking time to sit there and aim the gun and try to hit a tiny little target once the shit hits the fan, dummy. This isn't a video game, kid. Rad up. Learn something.

Why shooting to wound doesn’t make sense scientifically, legally, or tactically
policeone.com/patrol-issues/articles/2071009-Why-shooting-to-wound-doesnt-make-sense-scientifically-legally-or-tactically/

Why do amerishits guilt trip each other with sympathy to criminals and foreigners all the time? I've never seen that shit here and we were way more fucked by commie propaganda and multiculturalism.

>that last "dead men tell no lawyers" shot

>black lives matter shirt
KEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

He's got em moves

You guys progromed and purged the Jews and they set up shop here as a result.

>can’t aim properly
>shoot at center of mass

That’s nice. What if they’re wearing bullet proof vests idiot?

Police have to be trained to aim.

I really enjoyed watching this on repeat, but why was the beginning of the altercation """conveniently""" edited out?

I know this is gonna sound fucked up, but honestly the way this hardass looking angsty fuck flintches with every bullet that enters his body if fantastic. The way he just slacks over at the end is just icing on the cake

When do we riot and get free shit?

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!

Principalled belief in the right to a fair trial is what sets us apart from most savages. Cops can't be walking around as judges and executioners.

This. Shoot them. Kill them. Get it done. Time to stop acting like fucking pussies all the time. These fuckers stealing, raping, beating, killing. THEY ARE THE PROBLEM. Let the fucking cops shoot them and kill them and get them out of our way. We are the ones who fucking built this society, not them. You have to be totally fucking cucked to let these thieves and murderers and drug dealers take over. 90% of these fuckers on Twitter and Facebook who are guilt tripping and virtue signaling and calling out the cops on a constant basis would be the very first people to call the cops the minute something happens to them. Stand up and be counted. Tell them to fuck off.

waaaaaaaaaaa. Fucking baby.

>Twink grabs weapon
>Twink shoots
>Cop dies
You don't have to be a pro-wrestler to put a cop's life in danger. Maybe in the next life he'll learn not to try and pull weapons off people
>inb4 it wasn't a weapon
And you expect a cop to register that thought in 0.5 a second? It's life or death, shoot first think later

Do you really think being skinny makes you a non-threat?

Funny thing is the last shot actually missed. Even more crazy? It was fucking aimed right at his head. Watch for the last shot...the kid's hair flies as the bullet zooms through it. He shot at his fucking head and missed.

trying to divide America is you homosexual niggers pastime. "Nuhuh" isn't an argument, when we point it out.

>I have an irrational fear of inanimate object that could kill if in the wrong hands so let's make sure only criminals can have them
10/10 logic

>Shooting someone in the largest artery your body has so they can bleed out in agony for 30 seconds then die.
Breh.

>vests
That's why you see cops magdump. Doesn't matter if the vest is good enough to stop all rounds from penetrating, getting hit with that much force that many times is gonna fucking hurt and probably fucking lock your lungs or rupture your heart.

>shoot seven times
>SIT DOWN!
>he actually listens
Whoa, are guns magic or something?

They absolutely are executioners if the situation calls for it. Sorry if that’s too much for you to handle cunt.

Also this