Final Fantasy anime, when?

Final Fantasy anime, when?

hopeful never

15 years ago. Before you were born.
It was shit. Just like you and your thread.

oh shit the XV anime is already airing?

More like 22 years ago.

It also wasn't super great

Is that a smug loli?

seems so. Ill be honest I haven't watching it in like 18 years so Im not sure about the amount of actual smug in the series.

that was hardly a final fantasy, even SAO has more things in common.

>When

Before you were born, apparently.

>putting an egg on a burger

Japan likes to ruin food

>not enjoying eggs on your burger
I bet you hate pizza with pineapple too you fuck

It's actually pretty decadent. You can get one like that at Red Robin.

>making Hawaiians in charge of pizza toppings

FF XIII anime when

I like the character design.

That is not a Japanese thing. You can get it in America. I get it at Red Robin and what ever other place that serves it.

-20 years. And then another one at the turn of the century. And both of them sucked. The epitome of shilling.

>not liking eggs on your burger

I was at Denny's a couple of years ago and they had a burger with an egg on it. I tried it and it was fucking delicious.

>Not having eggs with your burger

I bet your idea of a burger is a mcdonalds burger you faggot.

McDonalds has good breakfast. Just not a burger. But now that they sell breakfast all day, and all their competition has a breakfast burger option, I wouldn't put it past them to make one.

And of course it'll be a shitty Quarter Pounder with an egg on it.

Go to fuddruckers and order one and your life will change for the better.
I was just thinking of making a thread about this since I just saw the episode today. New ep comes out this month doesn't it?

are those tatter tots? Jesus fuck you know you can get a side dish and no one will think ill of you

I had a mcgriddle for the first time in ages today

It comes on the burger. And I also get extra tots on the side. But not a drink since it costs almost as much as the damn hamburger. I'll have water instead of a $2.50 Orange Juice, thanks.

If this was a Final Fantasy 8 anime where Ultimecia is Rinoa in the end I would watch.

Or a Final Fanasy 7 anime where Cloud revives Aeris.

>Or a Final Fanasy 7 anime where Cloud revives Aeris.
That would be shit.

I would enjoy a FF9 world anime, but with diferent characters. The only one I liked was Black Mage-kun.

Final Fantasy would do better with just an original series. Maybe a few character cameos, but mostly just an original concept with the FF name on it. Unlimited tried this, but it was a joke.

The series that would benefit from a direct telling of the games or a direct sequel would be Suikoden. But Konami didn't give it an anime back when it was known. They sure as hell won't do it now.

It may be shit, but that Moebius-style shading in the background makes my dick hard.

Guys. What about a new, original final fantasy anime with only minor references to the series, except the staples like chocobos and moogles?

Why don't you just put peanut butter and jelly on that bitch too, you fucking wildling.

FF8 pretty much is an anime.

Remove gameplay, stitch together the fmv with original new video. Movie, maybe. Not nearly enough to make a series.

McDonadls breakfast does have burgers with egg in my country. And they're great.

So is FFIV, VI, VII, X, etc. Crisis Core and Kingdom Hearts is basically Naruto.

homo adventures? finding the other homo?

OP's pic is clearly a beef burger. Eggs and beef are a weird combination, but a sausage patty is fine

>taking the delicious veggies off a burger

Absolutely disgraceful.

I take the tomatoes off. Because my body doesn't deal well with them. And if there's a white onion, I take that shit off too. You should only put red onions on a burger or grilled white onions.

But give me double lettuce and pickles.

Episode 2 is coming out next week.

>eggs and beef is a weird combo

That's nonsense talk, steak and eggs is a common breakfast.

I want a burger, not a salad.