Nanoha is the strongest female animu

nanoha is the strongest female animu.
and the best girl

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/download/mn18x8qgs671r8v/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's not Vita

Is really Nanoha that strong?

There are Precures who'd eat Nanoha for lunch even without their series-finale powerups.

This

some other magical girls might technically be stronger, but they don't have style.

Nanoha is not that strong, but her mentality is very strong, she'd shoot her own kid to prove a point. Her title Ace of Aces isn't because she's the strongest of the 4, it's because she can diffuse any situation with professional prowess.

You wish
>and the best girl
Fate is better than Nanoha desu

Of course she is.

>Her title Ace of Aces isn't because she's the strongest of the 4
I only count 3.

I wish I was Fate.

Me too, user.

>It's fucking nothing
kek

Best girl.

She's notable, but other Mahou Shoujo like Sailor Moon and Sakura Kinomoto are ridiculously OP.

Nanoha might be the most brutal though, with her training method and lack of hesitation about firing her strongest attack at her daughter point blank full blast.

For Brutal and OP: Lina Inverse.

True, but I almost never think of her as a magical girl, it just doesn't fit.
Maybe Amelia.

I love the franchise but Nanoha herself is a terribly written and uninteresting character.

I haven't seen Force, but up to Vivid she's the second strongest pure power wise in her universe, behind Hayate who both can't control her power with any amount of precision and cheats by being the host of an ancient evil magical tome.

But in practical combat situations she IS the strongest of them anyways.

She's a walking nuclear bomb. Not the most powerful magical ever, but is probably way up there in terms of the ability to throw a big fucking beam.

But it's really difficult to accurately gauge HOW powerful she is, because the series has gone out of the way to make sure she's never allowed to really let loose. StrikerS? She spends the entire battle inside an anti-magic field (and then proceeds to bust through many layers of battleship hull and beat up Space Magic Jesus). ViViD? She's recovering from injuries, and the one time they do fight, all the adults have been nerfed so they don't instantly destroy the kids (Nanoha and Teana's Starlight Breakers clashing proceed to destroy an entire town worth of buildings). Force? The enemies are immune to magic, so Nanoha has to use a mana-to-physical beam converter, which implies some inherent inefficiency. (Hayate then summons a literal mountain of ice, and Fate moves so fast she can chase a teleporter around.)

*Not the most powerful magical GIRL. Goddamnit.

The nuclear bomb is Hayate, and Hayate can throw a bigger beam than Nanoha can, but you're right, the worst thing about the series is we never see anyone's full power. The three aces all have limiters placed on them that takes them down by magnitudes of power.

Is Nanoha the strongest character if we're counting at just pure talent and not outside interference like being specifically cloned or fused with other shit.

>worms

Nanoha has a butt.

You meant to write Fate, right?

No.
Fate has THE butt.

Not-blood-related sister is fair game, right?

>just pure talent and not outside interference like being specifically cloned or fused with other shit.
So, natural human talent?
Well, Nanoha is like one of the few actual humans in the cast, everyone else is a clone/artificial mage or a cyborg or a magical construct.
>Nanoha, a rare freak of nature who is born with a lot of magic on a planet with no magic, also skilled as fuck
>Chrono, not as powerful magic wise but makes it up with skill
>Caro, knows rare magic(and has space dragon godzilla as her trump card)
>Teana, knows rare magic(illusion magic) and knows Breaker magic(courtesy of Nanoha herself)

>tfw no more Nanoha ever
Vivid was a mistake.

RIP Yukarin.

Fate is cute!
Cute!

What's wrong with Vivid?

Her mothers are cuter

>The nuclear bomb is Hayate

No, she's just a bigger one. Nanoha's been capable of destroying a big city since S1 with just Divine Buster. Even a concentrated mana strike caused an explosions kilometers wide in S1. It's the reason why people find it odd others compare the girls in Vivid to young Nanoha and Fate favorably.

She got cartridges though.

Yeah, in A's after getting her ass kicked, but what I was talking about is from S1. They're handy and serve as a quick power booster that's advantageous over gathering the mana herself on the spot (Starlight Breaker ex is stronger than SLB Plus while halving the casting time), but it has nothing to do with how generally impressive she is. By StrikerS, despite people's claim it's hard to gauge her strength, she can easily block attacks on the same level as loli Nanoha's SLB Plus. She only contributed a third of the power in the webm, but it's still the impressive attack visually shown in Nanoha after Eternal Coffin. Also Movie Nanoha is canon and from a parallel universe, a Sound Stage confirms she's no different in strength from the main one. Still not as impressive as some stuff in the main series, but the SLB did fuck all collateral damage in S1.

What's also notable is her ability to utterly destroy a time sealing dimensional barrier, which is the side effect of SLB Plus. I wonder how many fancy abilities Hayate actually has. Could she theoretically do everything Reinforce did during A's?

Nanoha is maybe in the top 30 or 40 of strongest magical girls.

Only one can be the true #1 though

But Nanoha is great and I love how competitive she is.

Who is the strongest magical girl ever exist

Sakura, more than likely. She stopped the collapse of multiple universes in Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle.

>Could she theoretically do everything Reinforce did during A's?
If the movie commentary are anything to go by, yes. Probably just takes very long to even cast the spell.

>Hayate: it's one of the spells that was in the Book of the Night Sky. I haven't used it in a real battle before, but do you want to try taking one later?
That was referring to the spinning drill/spear thing that Fate sliced, by the way.

That's also further confirmation of the movies being canon. It's just weird with them being movies in the main universe while also being events that took place in parallel universe.

I guess all the new spells shown are things the cast are actually capable of replicating.

>RIP Yukarin
She's voicing "Sera"? in the upcoming Kino no Tabi live drama, and has roles in Ange Vierge and Saiki Kusuo no Psi-nan that will air next season.

Maybe I didn't read the upcoming anime list very well but I have never heard of those last two shows. Nice to see that she's making a comeback though, she's easily up there in my list of favorite seiyuu.

Sure is a shame that this series never got a third season.

This is the best Nanoha.

Yes. Yes, it is.

What are you talking about? We got StrikerS and Vivid... oh.

That reminds me... Need to order Vivid Garden for... research purposes. Yeah.

>the worst thing about the series is we never see anyone's full power
I wish most of magical girls would use their full power

>I wish I was Bardiche.

I know what you mean, user.

I wonder how much of that was actually the jewel seeds' space interference.

You fags got exactly what you asked for with StrikerS, and the sales reflect that. It's literally everything A's introduced taken further.

None, since dimensional disturbances are entirely different, don't happen when they're actively being sealed, and the expansion of Divine Buster is clearly seen.

Why is this manga so lewd? Handholding and blushing...

Man, why is mahou shoujo the best genre in anime?
Well, maybe not the best, but pretty high up there: cute, lovable and selfless girls beating the shit out of bad guys in the name of justice, in feminine and frilly costumes. I fucking love magical girls.

The first volume of Original Chronicle got scanlated and posted in the /u/ thread last week.

>ORIGINAL CHRONICLE Magical Girl Lyrical NANOHA The 1st - Volume 1 [English].zip
mediafire.com/download/mn18x8qgs671r8v/

>Vivid is the only manga left running
>all others have ended and Force still dead
I wonder if they are trying to kill the series off.