MEME ABORTION OUT!

Since the last thread was shitted by fedoras I'm doing a second one.
If we meme on social media about abortion being a plan to eradicate american blacks we might get it banned!

I think abortion is great for preventing jesus loving retards like you

But it does kill a lot of niggers, why would we want to stop it?

Becouse abortion is murder you fucking dipshit.

Murder of nigs.

typical christcucks. America would've been Zimbabwe'd by now if you had your way

>>>r/atheism

I don't think you're going to find a lot of sympathy for blacks here.

theses are good and easy for retards to understand

>you're an atheist if you don't want your country overrun by groids

As someone who was raised in a Christian school, this is absolutely representative of Christian thinking.

Ending child murder should be a priority to any right-winger.

Well, if it is, we really don't want to spoil their plans.

They have more kids though and are, obviously, less likely to abort.

Wtf are you doing nigger planned parenthood are /ourguys/

Christians are going to destroy western civilization.

>when whites do it: a clump of cells isn't a baby! :^)
>when minorities do it: they're targeting minority babies! >:(
i hate newspeak so much.

>If we meme on social media about abortion being a plan to eradicate american blacks we might get it banned!
How about we promote aborting nigger babies instead of acting like a bunch of cuckservative evangelical boomers

KYS nigger loving faggot

>cuckservative
Fuck off back to plebbit.

Fuck off fedora tipper. If you aren't against abortion you don't belong here.
Abortion=leftism. That's it.

Because no more abortion also means more white children. And though blacks have much higher RATE of abortion, a denser black population means they will be killing eachother at higher rates, as well.

Not to mention all the other societal ills associated with murdering one's own children.

hm. I would rather have less shiftless criminal blacks raised by shitty selfish single mothers who use them as pay chips while abusing and neglecting them and popping out more every day to be honest. Dead fetuses don't rape and destroy. Blacks aren't going to stop fucking just because free abortions are off the table. Isn't Christianity about personal choice and the consequences of those choices? If a person chooses to have an abortion, isn't that murder on their shoulders? If a person kills another with a road cone, isn't that murder on the shoulders of the murderer and not the store that sells road cones?

Planned parenthood is now encouraging abortions so they can buy up the organs. Anyone got the news story?

oh I get it, it's a false flag. Never mind then. Fucking cancer

All that mental gymnastics didn't save whites in Rhodesia/Zimbabwe

Why would you want abortion banned? Are you religious?

Because blacks vs.feminists fight would be a great thing to witness.

>All that mental gymnastics didn't save whites in Rhodesia/Zimbabwe
Come on, straya! You're shitposting like a leaf!

>no counterargument
>he's just shitposting!

If 70-something IQ pure Africans could genocide whites when they grew large enough in number, what's stopping the 80-something IQ mixed race africans in America from doing the same? The only reason why you're alive right now is because of abortion.

For some reason I feel that this will backfire on us, white females will not want to use abortion anymore when a nigger impregnates her

>If we meme on social media about abortion being a plan to eradicate american blacks we might get it banned!
Fuck American Blacks for this reason we should be promoting abortion.

We're alive because guns. Therefor, the commie Jews can't make that sort of move on us. Whites left SA because of commie kike propaganda. The nigs have no real power.

Oops. Meant to reply to

>we're alive because guns

Rhodesia had lots of guns. Rhodesian army won every battle with ridiculous kill to death disparities. There were just too many niggers.