This dude just picked the wrong battle

>'Unfortunate lack of respect for the NFL'

What the fuck? Respect for sports?

Daily reminder that professional sports are nothing more than organized crime.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JS0pqoDJR6o
twitter.com/B4IleaveU/
youtube.com/watch?v=mVAQuRC5qlY
youtube.com/watch?v=EbIb7LarM7A
youtube.com/watch?v=P-B2EFxQ8fU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NFL is shit

Wat?

Posted this in the college football thread, but it's still true here: modern sports are little more than organized nigger worship. No self-respecting white should watch or support these in any form.

Niggerball is dead. Beaners like soccer.

>nfl

>american sports
FOOTBALL IS THE ONLY REAL SPORT

niggers are dum
>win the lottery
>get paid millions to play sports
>ruin it

NFL cuck mad that the President thinks Kaepernick and other houseniggers in the NFL need to be fired for politicizing sports and fracturing the franchise's profitability.

The Cubs are going to take the World Series again. They're riding on the furor, same as last year. White man come home?

I had a insurance adjuster try to claim I was at fault for a hit and run when my car was parked legally on the street.
I ended up taking them to court and won, then my insurance company dropped my coverage without notice causing a lapse in coverage. I took them to court again and won then I later realized the insurance adjuster was a fucking NFL referee.

They're the damn mob.

hockey is still the only white sport around

all mass sports are for cucks

Any sport with a player's union is ran by the mob.

This. Never understand the appeal of Hand Egg.

>game action 11 min
>replays 15 min

NHL is the only man sport to watch anyway.

Constant action.

Fighting is fine.

They don't fucking whine about it.

Always a great game to watch.

The fans are fucking awesome.

Few to no niggers, in the game or the crowds.

Mostly a white man sport.

Every game I go too has been awesome, it's not boring, and it's fun to hang out, affordable, and a nice way to spend the night. Why it isn't bigger is beyond me. Stop watching football, your just helping to give some nigs millions.

>nigcollide

What a sack of bollocks. 3hrs with 5 mins of actual """"sport""""

Is NHL still safe?

Goodell is an idiot who is destroying the business with his leftist bullshit.

I stopped watching when they refused to let a gun company run an add during the SuperBowl. The handwriting was on the wall over 10 years ago. Now the seeds of their treason are bearing fruit. The money is being cut off as the fans reject them.

it's pretty standard for your insurance company to drop you after filing a claim.

See

That was Trump's intention to disrespect the league. Does Roger Godell think Trump is football player?

You don't it to be bigger.

Then the nogs will want to play it and destroy the sport.

Honestly, do they make anything better? Anything worthwhile?

Good point.

Trump sued the league for creating a monopoly and won but only got one dollar
He's taking his revenge years later

Trump should have the IRS retroactively audit
the NFL. They claimed tax-free non-profit charity status for
years. I bet there are a few things that could
invalidate that and the IRS could collect back taxes for years.

um no

have some respect for organized crime

Why don't you take up a real man's sport?

sports entertainment rigged fixed bullshit las vegas gambling nonsense

>want to not hate Goodell because he triggers patriot fans and I hate patriot fans
>but this obviously shows he's not our guy
>yet I don't want to side with patriot fans

I am so conflicted

this

NFL is only possible in USA
And is not a sport...
Its a..em...nobody knows...

Soccer is literally just a sport for girls.

The NFL statement wasn't really relevant to what was being said. Nobody was showing lack of respect for the NFL although the thought of the NFL demanding respect is kind of hilarious. What people are showing is a lack of respect for America and people are pissed and don't want to watch that shit. They are free to do whatever they want it's a free country, but their viewers don't have to support that garbage and watch it.

reading the comment sections on sports sites it seems that the vast majority agree with trump except for blacks and a few white cucks

Trump wins again

pic related is former Democrat Rep. Donna Edwards (D-Md.)

I always figured hand egg would be brought down by overprotective parents and lawsuits. Never did I imagine they would cut their own wrists to spite the elected leader of the free world. This timeline is something else.

>Luckswing

I thought it was Stickball?

I don't like soccer, too slow and not enough scoring for me. I want to see the NFL die so hockey becomes more popular. Also I know it'll never happen but I'd love to see lacrosse become more popular, awesome sport to watch.

I'd rather have lacrosse and rugby be the most popular sports with nogs and leave hockey to the whites.

As long as the NBA is around the NHL will be the white mans game.

>it's not a sport

Sure it is, it's a lot of fun, it's not really that complicated once you understand it a bit.

this
youtube.com/watch?v=JS0pqoDJR6o

The irony here is this all started with the talentless asswhipe kaepernick who was literally adopted and raised by white people.

The dude isn't on a NFL squad because he has no talent and is a giant drama queen and the left refuses to shut up about how he deserves to be on a team because he's black.

It has nothing to do with race, Kaepernick only made it a point when he lost the starting job. The dude is self infatuated and psychotic.

Kaepernick's mom: "Guess that makes me a proud bitch!"

twitter.com/B4IleaveU/

He had talent. He almost won the SuperBowl against the Ravens. Last year though was just embarrassingly bad, I've never seen such a poor performance by a qb.

Goodell is a dirty Jew

>a game of set pieces 'only has 11 minutes of action'

retarded observation when you compare it to futball, which really only has six or seven quality moments in it.

why is anyone supposed to respect the NFL?

Premier League is getting very popular here

take the /rugbypill/ burgers, you know you want to.

youtube.com/watch?v=mVAQuRC5qlY

They need to take out the diving.

Well, she isn't lying.

Not even your actual Kid.

the absolute state of white women

What about the time Trump tried to buy the Buffalo Bills? Why didn't that happen?

Lacrosse is an excellent sport

Almost unknown abroad though, and poorly understood at home.

Roger's contract is up soon. Trump taking a preemptive shit on him so Vince McMahon can replace him

respect nigball

so progressive

>Unfortunate lack of respect for the NFL
Trump is making everyone shitpost.
Twitter turns into Sup Forums.
Soon (true) freedom of speech restored, or twitter closed down.

Sports used to be a wholesome, fun diversion. Players were paid well, but most had to work part-time jobs in the off season. They represented teamwork and joy of athletics.

Then the fucking (((big businesses))) got a hold of it and turned it into a 24/7 hype industry . I've been done with sports except hockey for 20 years.

Goodell just signed the death warrant for the NFL by hitting back at Trump. If enough boycott to even dent 10% off the NFL's and NBA's bottom line, all those fucking virtue-signaling asshats will get shut down real quick.

Trump loves sports and played them in school. He's gonna make sports great again too.

>he hasn't taken the olympism pill

Educate yourselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=EbIb7LarM7A

ITT last to be picked in gym class

NFL ratings are down, and part of it has to do with players kneeling during the anthem

Those digits don't lie.
NFL, Goodell, Curry are toast. Quints of Truth confirm.

Just noticed them now.

NFL is the biggest scam in the country
Why are they tax exempt?

They should change football to have more people and resemble battle tactics.
Then the points should be given based less on getting the ball to the other side but out flanking/pushing through all your people to the other side.

I'd watch that

>muh digits!!!!
back2reddit faggots

>respecting CTE ball
Start pushing memes about brain damage, bois. The NFL went full CIA on the dude who discovered CTE.

there is something like that in florence or some other city in italy. the sport has a really long tradition and predates modern footballl.
let me check if i can find it. Its not really battle tactics, but there are a lot of people on either side and they just end up beating each other up or wrestle in 1on1s and shit..

youtube.com/watch?v=P-B2EFxQ8fU i think this is it

why are teh NFL ratings down so much this year?

All of this irritating political posturing by millionaire niggers and sportscasters is going to complete destroy professional sports.
Movies, TV, and the news are already about to die.
Does this mean that families will spend more time doing family activities now, instead of staring at a screen?
If this happens, Trump has singlehandedly destroyed the dumbing-down of America, and reinforced the family unit. That would be an achievement.

R*ddit doesn't even have digits faggot.

C U C K B A L L

No just makes her a dumb bitch

respect? we're way beyond any semblance of respect

Criminally underrated

I had about a 15-minute conversation with Rocky Bleier and he echoed almost all the same points

I have nothing but respect for these millionaires that play a game for a living. They are truly the best of us.

Who the fuck respects a sport unless its bitching at people who like other sports. Our national pastime is baseball and you couldn't pay me to give a shit about it and football niggers is old and tired and boring and moderately homosexual. They sound like the fuckin games industry or Wrestling
>invest in my product
>YOUR PRODUCT SUCKS
>well you're to blame. Grow up and invest in my product you entitled little unamerican bastard

Criminals who steal taxpayer money to fund giant billion dollar stadiums that rich people and men who dont care about their kids college fund can afford.

Hollywood + Pro Sports + Sillicon Valley = The Enemy

Keep spouting this retarded meme

correct me if im wrong, but wouldnt this affect disney (DIS) stock price?

Interesting

That man is a closet homosexual though

>lack of respect for the NFL
What about the lack of respect for America?

>not even your biological child
What a dumb bitch.

God damn Trump is about to save sports

>NHL is the only man sport to watch anyway.
Nope, Rugby.

It's about time patriots started fighting back in the culture war. Next Trump needs to start locking up Hollywood pedophiles. Force Poland to arrest and extradite pedo (((Polansky))).

Nogs hate the cold.

LARPing faggot. Go commit suicide right now.

>How could they possibly replay something more than once?
They replay some shit ten times while they try to figure out how to use their fucking cameras again

They should remove the red, white, and blue colors from the shield logo and the word "National" from the name.

I'm definitely going to boycott this league and the NBA. I won't stand for any organization that openly spits on America.