9x9

Post em

Are you retarded or just so autistic that you merely mimic the actions of a retard?

>9x9
I don't understand the joke.

>Karin
Man I haven't heard of that in a while. Got the manga not too long ago. Each individial had clear plastic sleeves. The japs are great when it comes to keeping things in good condition.

Pretty good taste senpai
>ahhcahhdo
based, best grill

OP just omitted the 'sqrt' from sqrt(9) x sqrt(9).

the former

>OP is a dumbass
I understand now.

Favorite Characters, not favorite anime
I see what you did there OP

5/3

I'm the mangafag with the 3x3 that's made with a manga page. I made a new one and I wasn't sure which one looked better, so I thought I'd ask here.
2/7
4/8

Here's the previous one for comparison.

Oh I remember you. I preferred your last one

u gotta rate others nigga

3/3
2/2

Pretty good start so far. There haven't been any dishonest drones who only like what Sup Forums and MAL tell them to yet. How to detect a drone: They have more than two of these on their 3x3 (Eva, Lain, Utena, LoGH, Aria, Rose of Versailles, Mushishi, Kaiji, Yuasa meme shows)

yeah expect a lot more of them because summer is starting

underaged hipsters

>Mushishi
Mushishi is good though I don't know why you're trying to hard to be displaceful.

Especially when all your shows are from the 00's or 90s.

Your taste sucks.

Hello!
3/3 A friend of mine recommended me Jitsu wa Watashi wa. Apparently the green hair girl reminds her of me, and I want to know if I should be angry (not really) or not. The point is, should I pick it up? I'm curious.
7/7
3/3
3/3 It hasn't been so bad lately. Last year was way worse, at least for these kind of threads. Also, bottom-left is very familiar, but I can't recall. Name?

Once I finish Danganronpa 2 I'll probably add it to my 3x3. I should also add Demonbane. Too bad I'm lazy

This for favorite characters?

Because here's mine.

>This for favorite characters?
No, at least I don't think so

+ Dio, Alucard, Shinobu
+ Motoko
+ Alucard, Anderson, Guts
+/- DtB guy, Lelouch, Kallen
+ Voynich Hotel, Devliman, Azumango, Aria, Urusei Yatsue
What's left of Dragonball?
Haven't seen any of those
You mentioned the best shows out there in that sentence.
+ Bubble Crisis
+/- Gundam, Metrozone 23,
He has shows fomr the 80s
++ Eva
+ Sailor Moon, Monster
+/- Chobits, Higurashi, Toradora

Bottom-left. Is it really that difficult for you? It doesn't matter. It's Project A-ko, right? Thanks for nothing.

7/7

>not seeing it
Watch more anime.

>What's left of Dragonball?
Mononoke Soushi

Reminder that Daicon IV is LITERALLY the most influential anime of all time.

2/3

not so good
not so good
not so good
decent
ok/decent
not so good
not so good
ok/decent

Never heard of it

How have you not heard of LITERALLY the most important and emotionally engaging piece of animation ever that lead to the creation of all anime before and after it.

Your wisdom amuses me, tell me more wise old man.

>9 vampires
>only one of them is truly evil (and still bonds with a gay priest)

Why are vampires good in anime?

drone/9

Reminder that you are all 0/9. Taste coming through.

see

Oh look another cancer general

>I-I-I haven't w-w-watched any an-anime
Then don't post, imbecile.

nice

Why would I want to share my superior taste to you plebeians?

>it's not like I'm embarrassed or anything

To be honest there isn't anything you could post after making a comment like this that wouldn't be underwhelming. People of all tastes and powerlevels post in these threads and it is likely your 3x3 will be completely unoriginal.

It was hard to keep "favorite characters" from just turning into a best x girl chart.

I want to protect those smiles, or maybe be protected by them.

The better-than-the-OP vampire is the only one I know I've seen.

Good taste in men/plus a best girl

4/4

2/4

GATE seems so out of place here

For some reason the staring from 4-9 produces an unsettling effect.

Dumb grumpy puppy. Go to play some vidya if you feel bored.

You're trying to hard user. These threads went to shit in 2012 and have gotten substantially worse since digifag made that awful video.

Boring. Check mine.

Idiot. These things happens all the time. In a matter of a few weeks everything will return to normal.

I'm not trying hard at anything just saying your superior taste will almost certainly look just like multiple other posters from these threads who post regularly. There are deepfags, moefags, nostalgiafags, Sup Forumscorefags, directorfags, sakugafags, vafags, manimefags, shoujofags, artsyfags. Just about every kind of taste is represented.

Don't mind him. This user doesn't even have a mosaic, he said it before. He's just here to annoy

I feel bad because I've watched all of those

Just getting at the truth of the matter really. There is next to no kind of taste anyone could post without disingenuously posting obscure shows that just got forgotten over time that wouldn't have been seen in these threads before. However superior his taste supposedly is he has taste just like someone who is regular in these threads.

My pc died recently but I participate frequently so chances are you've seen me.

But it's just as you said user-chan!

Really? Come on, user, now I'm curious too. Pls tell us your taste.

Oh why not download your chart from the archive and post it then? Should be fairly simple to find if you are a regular.

Hmm... you're not cuppy, right? We're not going to make fun of you, you know? What is it? One-punch man? I like it. I don't like to criticize others. All my rating are based on mere enjoyment. Don't be shy. Not everyone here is an elitist.

Favourite shows and also favourite characters. from said show in the one chart, save for Reki.
3/4, haven't tried K-on, no interest in trying HxH, Psycho Pass a shit. What's BM?
4/5, still haven't tried TTGL, couldn't get into bakemonogatari. What's BR?
3/6 weird taste user
4/4, what's ML?
1/4, Pupa was simply very badly written and poorly executed. I don't mind violent content in and of itself.

>also favourite characters from said show*

>no response.
Oh well. See you guys later.

>What's BR?
Bottom right? Holland from Eureka Seven. Coming of age romance mecha with counter-culture and Buddhist influences. I'd say give it a shot, but don't be surprised if you hate it. There are a lot of hate-able elements. Avoid everything that isn't the original series or the prequel games.

edgefag
edgefag
moefag
nostalgiafag
nostalgiafag
moefag
self-insertfag
nostalgiafag
nostalgiafag
moefag
self-insertfag
nostalgiafag
nostalgiafag
nostalgiafag
moefag
edgefag

didn't/rate

see

>sucks
Indeed, they suck blood

4/5
2/5
6/7
8/8
6/7
7/8
7/8
digi leave
6/8
5/6

>Devilman
What's the appeal? I've read it around two months ago, and while I like the twist at the end, overall, it was underwhelming. Yet I see this praised a lot. What did I miss?

Just when I wanted to read something new. Pls tell me the names of the ones above, and the middle-left. I would appreciate it very much.

top left is ran to haiiro no sekai, top right is ballroom e youkosu top middle is kuzu no honkai

Thank you, user! You made my day.

middle left is Latin
>kuzu no honkai
It's Kimi wa Midara na Boku no Joou, but the art style is somewhat similar so I understand the mistake.

Okay, it's time to read now. Thanks again.

Toppest taste incoming.

didn't/rate

4/4
rate mine?

3/6
4/8
3/7
4/9
3/5
1/7
4/7
8/8
4/4
4/6

This thread is shit, move over to the other one.

my() r8's

4/4
4/4
5/5
3/3
3/3
4/4
7/7
5/5
4/4
6/6
4/4
4/5
4/5
6/7
7/8

8/8
Still need to finish KareKano.

A total of 70/74. You're not offended by much are you?
Let me guess the four: Ace Attorney, Eureka Seven, Psycho Pass and Elfen Lied.

Also
5/5, still haven't yet seen Cat Soup, not really intending to ever watch K-On.

Yeah I honestly enjoy pretty much everything I watch otherwise I just drop it early on and dont consider it something that I have actually watched. Also those are some surprisingly spot on guesses mate.

>mfw those are some surprisingly spot on guesses.

4/6
4/5
5/6
1/3

yeah but all those shows are really good, so.....

>but all those shows are really good, so.....
It's the paradox 3x3 threads face. Those shows are repeated because lots of people actually do like and respect them.

Cancer.

MAL circlejerk

>upper right corner
who is that semen demon

>kys-worthy-taste.jpg

Watch K-On! my man.

I'll consider it but there's something I need to know. What's so appealing about it? How does it stand out from, for example, Yuru Yuri?

Rosario Vampire.

And this needs to be updated. I haven't read anything ongoing in a long time

My Lewd 3x3

Everything was done perfectly, that's pretty much it.
Every single fight served a purpose. The art was so stylish it's like I was reading a post-modernism artbook. The story as a whole was great, including the finale which is amazing. It's also got a great message too, which is somewhat surprising coming from Go "I like rape and gore" Nagai. Great dialogue and amazing panelization too.
If you were reading it and thought "this is pretty random, what's up with this scene" chances are it actually fit in with everything else.
Adding to that, I'm not sure how it was for other people, but for me it only clicked a few months after I first read it. Initially I thought it was nothing more than a 7/10 manga, but then I reread it and everything made sense.