Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uvbaM-URygs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FyiR-EaQBQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uvbaM-URygs

This.

This

Not being written by that hack Nasu was a start.

Why is he a hack?

Lack of Shirou and harem bullshit.

Suit seiba

>lack of the best character in the series and [buzzword]

Iri is the only thing holding this relationship together. Not the Grail. Not any end goal. But a single person who isn't even human.

What is best car, and why is it the Mercedes Benz 300 SL Gull wing?

Just downloaded this off nyaa last night. What should I expect?

OP, why are you doing this ?

Did you read the VN beforehand.

>written by Butcher

Because he took a great premise and ruined it exactly like the person who wrote SAO. Also this

>lacking one of the most well developed characters

What premise did he take? Or did you mean "create"?

All I watched was the 2006 anime in high school. I don't even remember anything about the series besides the servants and the holy grail wars.

>I watched was the 2006 anime in high school

Read the VN.

He's literally a sword, how is that a "developed character"?

Kill yourself, OP.

It was damn near a decade ago user. I'm sorry.
Ok.

Read the VN.

Can you explain more?

He's the bone of his sword.

Idiot.

No fucking highschool bullshit

Got a problem with Shirou chuuni wish-fulfilment adventures (with cooking)?

No surprise /fgog/ cancer has no reading comprehension.

HF > Zero > UBW > Fate

I was 13 once too.

Zero = HA > HF = Fate > UBW

UBW > HA > Zero > Fate > HF

UBW > Zero = HA > HF = Fate

>thinking that the premise it's important in nasu works

heh -I'm pretty sure you did not even watched entry level garbage like kara no kyokai.

Seriously guys, do you want a snorefest like fate/zero or an exciting shit like FSN?
I mean we watch anime, read manga, LN and VN for fun instead of being deep, right?

HF=HA>UBW>Zero>Fate

>ESL
>thinks F/Z is nearly as deep as FSN when it barely skims over 10% of the VN's themes
>thinking Rakkyo is garbage

fucking end yourself

He's not a deep character or anything, but if all you got out of him was "he's a sword", then Fate is literally 2deep4u

Zero>>>Shit>>Everything else

>Posting in generals
>Posting gacha trap mobile game generals

The only true answer. Phantasm is the very best Type Moon series.

>He's not a deep character or anything

His wants and desires aren't particularly deep- at least on a surface level, but I think he's actually pretty nuanced.

I mean the guy has branching character development, and people have been arguing over his choices what they deem and see as 'right' for over a decade now.

I don't understand why people h8 Shirou. I can understand Rin, Sakura or Saber but Shirou?

His entire character is about being a huge moralfag.

(you)

Saber shouldve been Irisviel's servant. She hated kiritsugu's guts

There's nothing wrong with having morals, especially when his story focuses on him trying to understand and follow those morals.

Illya said herself there would never be a second season.

It got 3 seasons. The celebration is over so there is no need for season 4 until Type-Moon's next festival.

How will they ever top that intro song?

It's people who haven't read the VN. Ignore them.

There's only one way. I'm pretty sure every fate fan would cum in their pans if they made this the new intro, with new animation of course.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FyiR-EaQBQw

Phaggets can't self-insert as shirou and can't get enough pleasure dreaming about how they will fuck Rinwhich is the worst girl in the vn.

>buzzword

What's wrong with having morals? As far i know, even a depravated site like Sup Forums has it's own morals and "what to and what not to do" norms.

You don't even have to read the VN to like Shirou.

>Rinwhich is the worst girl in the vn

Rude.

>Rinwhich is the worst girl in the vn
Not when Sakura exists

VN aside, she is really cute in the Fandisc.

even thought she likes to please old men for money

Fate/stay night is written from Shirou's point of view, but Fate/Zero is drawn from many different points of view.

Uro: True. Fate/stay night was originally conceptualized as a bishojo game, so the very individual theme of "romance" was placed at the core. It had to be written from Shirou's point of view. So then I thought, I have this really powerful core idea of all these Eiyuu (heroic spirits) engaged in a Battle Royale, so why not draw their story from multiple point of views? That's why I tried to work more main characters into Fate/Zero other than simply Kiritsugu and Kirei.

Nasu: I had no other choice but to make Fate/stay night the way I did for that bishojo game format. That was one of the reasons why I once said to Urobuchi, "I don't think I can make bishojo games anymore." The more you pour both what the author wants to draw and romance elements that will excite the users into a work, the more distant they get from each other... that was my dilemma. Trying to force them together would only warp the work. Then, at the same time, Urobuchi-san decided to stop focusing on bishojo games and distance himself from the genre.

>Sakura
>Worse than rin

Holy fuck, did you even HF?
I don't know, but if a girl says horrible things to and about her raped for years and tortured sister just because it hurts his pride, then that girl is absolutely shit.

What do you mean? When's that?

>her*

FTFY user-san

You got to see a bit of Rin's darker side in HF, but don't act like Sakura was innocent. That was a tough situation for everyone.

He has retarded ideals, he's bent on outdated ridiculous values such as "hurr ladies shouldn't be hurtful" even when said lady is a magical being a hundred times more powerful than he is, he puts himself in unnecessary dangers and cannot read the mood nor actually understand he's deep in the woods until he's shown to be so (remember when he kept being friendly to Tohsaka in UBW despite being warned of her hostility, getting therefore cornered into the empty hallway?), he relies on heroism that only hold him up because of plot armor through retarded writing (hurr I suddenly have an enlightenment and can create weapons out of fucking nowhere to defeat enemies, literally "willpower" nekketsu-tier plot device) and he acts like an idiot every time he so much as TOUCHES a female character.

He's a retarded, harem-tier, completely unlikeable idiot.

Though I like Rin, I'm not saying she doesn't have flaws. Personally, I'm a Saberfag. Don't act like Sakura doesn't have faults of her own

Type-Moon's 15th or 20th anniversary most likely. who knows. Check the CP website.

heavens-feel.com/type-moon_10_anniversary_phantasm_translation.html

Either solid bait, or Shirou is literally too deep for you to understand. You're completely looking at him at a surface level.

>"hurr ladies shouldn't be hurtful"

Confirmed for not reading the VN, he only says this because that's his own way to act, he does not want anybode to get hurt, not even a bit.

>He's a retarded, harem-tier, completely unlikeable idiot.

Opinion discarded, try again.
He is only retarded.

Empathy is basic in human beings.

Aah, le famous "2deep4u". Long time no see.

They got a guy that could write a competent story.

>Just a crime we call victory
I forgot how much of a fedora tipper Kerry was

Fate>all
I enjoy Saber, what can I say?

And you don't understand where Rin's coming from. She's grown up trying to be the perfect magi. Magi aren't supposed to be empathetic, and that's the rub. She has to deal with a tough situation involving her sister, while dealing with holding up the mantle her father placed on her.

I feel like the dynamic between Saber and Shirou was better in HF

>he only says this because that's his own way to act
>confused_anime_girl_with_question_mark.jpg

My nigga. Saber is a miracle of the universe, even though I acknowledge that Fate is objectively the worst route

Well it's true. Thinking Shirou wanting to help others is retarded is the tried and true way of sorting out either people who don't get the story, or edgelords.

Too bad butcher is an even worse hack and an edgelord too. Also Nasu kept butcher on a leash, he barely deserves credit for Zero when all the framework was already created by Nasu.

Nothing. Not a single thing.

Because you're literally wrong about everything you fucking retard. He doesn't actually believe the "girls shouldn't fight" thing; it's an excuse he made up on the spot so he doesn't have to see people get hurt for his sake. This goes for both genders because he does the same thing with Archer in UBW.

Now read the VN before posting again.

So, because you like Saber you place Fate higher? What a retard.

>"hurr ladies shouldn't be hurtful"
>Implying this shit wasn't in Zero all. the. fucking. time.

Nasu: Simple. I decided the story would unfold like this when I first started, and the characters would serve the theme of the story. It was only natural the story would end like this. Really, that was it. In fact, I thought the Normal End was the natural conclusion of Sakura Route. In the draft, the Normal End was the True End.

Nasu: Yes. It (Normal End) was the only conclusion considered at the time. However, after writing about 2/3 of it, I found that the story itself did not allow such a conclusion. After that, I wrote the original conclusion, and then followed the story and write the happy end. Since this was Shirou's tale of happiness after losing so much, even if Sabre and Ilya were lost, at least he should let Sakura achieve happiness. And this was the conclusion. Even though Sakura indirectly became a mass murderer, there was no reason to deny her of happiness. I came up with this idea that if one were alive, it was not bad to redeem him/herself while looking forward to happiness. Even though this was hypocrisy, I felt that the story itself strongly demanded this possibility. To be honest, it was the first time that I lost to the story I wrote.

A real human bean.

>Sakura indirectly became a mass murderer
Wormfags will still deny it.

Here Nasu admits he forced HF True.

>be Kiritsugu
>consider his Heroic Spirit as merely more than a tool
>puts his wife and his mistress in danger and risks it all for his ideals
>kills his teacher and first lover to prevent a catastrophy
>Fate Zero : "ladies shouldn't be hurt"

Wow.

Nasu: Yes. Originally I wished to connect the world of DDD with Hollow, but the later proved to be too time-consuming, so I was not able to do so. As a result, I separated the themes of the two works completely. For Hollow, I endeavoured to achieve all I could through the medium of computer game; for DDD, I wrote down all I wanted to express at that time. DDD was the first novel written entirely for my personal interest since Kara no Kyoukai. I think it had a strong personal touch.

Murakami: For instance, in Fate, Shirou can repair objects, but this was not the true nature of his abilities. Furthermore, "repairing" itself is a process of returning the abnormal to normal. However, there is nothing normal in this World, and everything is abonormal. In order to survive, one cannot depend on "repair", but maintenance through "adjustments". This theme, I think, was best illustrated through the scene where DDD protagonist Ishizue Arika repaired Karyou Kaie's false hand.

Nasu: Thank you. I am very happy that you interpreted it this way.

(These are from Type-Moon's 10th anniversary festival, by the way)

> even if Sabre and Ilya were lost, at least he should let Sakura achieve happiness
What a fucking waste

Nasu: Thank you. I am very happy that you interpreted it this way.

Is this his way of saying you're wrong?

Illya >>>>>>>> Universe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> World > Caren > Rin = Saber > Medusa = Taiga > Sella > Medea = Sakura > Liz > Ayako >>>>>>>>> Track team captain and her shitty friends

Who is that Murakami person?

Fug, I forgot Bazett.

Urobuchi: I don't consider Saber a heroine. Romance with her seems awkward and unfitting. Makes her weak.

>mmkay

Has her be a whiny little bitch and get treated like a dumb little girl despite her showing herself to be a cold, calculated King in Stay/Night, and willing to ambush and harm humans/uninitiated if it meant achieving her goals.

>Zero!Saber: Muh muh chivalry. Please don't hurt muh feelings. I'm just not good at his King thing as you big manly men, okay?

The scene where he blurts that out has an extremely fucking explicit cut to his inner monologue in washed out tones so as to signal the difference between what he's saying and what he's thinking. Shirou lies out his ass throughout the whole novel whenever someone asks him why he does things.

It's not "too deep", actually, it's quite bloody blatant. You just don't know because you're a retard who's never read the novel.

To this day I have no clue what Butcher was thinking going with the whole "muh chivalry" thing.

If normal route was the true route, what would happen to the best scene in the VN?

>be a normal student
>get caught in a magical war
>participates
>enemies are ready to.do kill to win by using magic beings and spells that can kill him anytime while he can't do shit
>"huurrr stop fighting for my sake I'll be fine"
There are limits to idiocy and Shirou breaches them.

It's not like she's particularly scrupulous in FSN either. The story starts with her trying to hack Rin in two on sight just because she's the enemy Master and she's totally on board with ambushing Kuzuki.

She's got personal stuff like thinking she ought to reveal her name to Kojirou because he introduced himself or refusing to eat people, but the idea that she's be horrified by pragmatism is just flat-out retarded.