Hear me out, Fascism is the ultimate cucked ideology

Hear me out, Fascism is the ultimate cucked ideology.

Fascists just want the state to cuck them for their capitalist masters.

>says the commie flag

Please define "fascism" for me. I've never met an opponent of fascism who can define it correctly.

Stop eating food.

Nothing is more cucked than owning nothing.

Why are Marxists such innate weaklings they can't ever take care of themselves, and when they get any shard of power they only starve each other off and make everyone even more miserable? Is it because they're genetic dead ends that cull themselves, and just drag the actual humans down?

Bundle of nigs

its a right white ideology!
google said so!

>If you fight Jewish Marxism/communism you're a cuck

w/e

I have no idea what either of you are trying to say.

fucking phoneposting ftw
meant wing obviously.

He's saying that "fascism is leftist"

Libertarians are retarded and unironically believe pic related

They think "right wing"= muh freedoms when the original right wing was monarchism.

riight wing in reality means preserving the traditional social arrangements

>hurr durr starve

Daily reminder the CIA privately reported that citizens in the Soviet Union had a better diet than Americans.

The CIA's internal report from the 80s that was since declassified. www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0000498133.pdf

t. never read a book in his life

> capitalist masters

You know Fascism involves nationalization of all industries, right?

It doesn't

It just involves legislating pro-nationalist policies

>commie meme flag
>fascists just want their state to fuck them
holy fuck are you retarded?

Back to leftypol cuck.

why do commies always starve?

Daily reminder the CIA privately reported that citizens in the Soviet Union had a better diet than Americans.

The CIA's internal report from the 80s that was since declassified. www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0000498133.pdf

> while the west has superior food and it has increased demand for good food in the USSR
> we haven't actually measured the nutritional value
> and this doesn't account for food losses due to the Soviet's system

So you're telling me that the soviets' food would have been more nutritious if it had actually reached anyone's mouth? Colour me fucking surprised, farm food is better for you than processed food.

Notice the dropdown AFTER the union fell?

>being this much of a bluepilled retard
>if we let everyone do what they want it will surely work out
Libtards are just as retarded as communists, 90% of the people are mindless cattle, I get it you are in the 10% but the average people are unable to do anything meaningful with freedom.

You had me until you brought up the commie talking points. Fascism and communism are equally cucked because they require you to become a faceless cog in the collective machine.

Your assessment of fascism is fucking hilarious by the way.
>it's capitalist!
>yeah the state owns the means of production, so I...guess that means...the government is a capitalist entity
>but the state isn't capitalist in a communist country because a state wouldn't exist in a communist society. Fuck your 10,000 counter-examples, none of those states were under real communism!

> empire collapsing leads to infrastructure problems

Activated my almonds.

> Literally the largest country on earth commanding effectively unlimited rsources was unable to maintain a lead or even sustain their own levels of calories per person against the United States

Really Massacred my Macadamias.

You should add that, going any higher than that wouldn't be a good thing. Amerifats will claim 5000 calories a day is a good thing.

>says a commiefuck