When does he stop getting BTFO?

When does he stop getting BTFO?

Black Muslim will never stop getting btfo because he's a retarded nigger Muslim.

Thats not what he said, but we live in a universe where snarky tweets shape reality so I guess ill have another beer.

Divisive bullshit from the dumbest black people on earth. Going to be so happy when a based blacked man shuts these niggers up.

Stop stop STOP!!! You really don't give a fuck, do you?

We get it, babydicks. You managed to meme a narcissistic, grossly unqualified, pussy grabbing orange orangutan into the Presidency. Here, let me give you a standing ovation.

Meanwhile, normal Americans are hurting. The system cheated us out of having our President. A rigged electoral system set up by white men delayed the first woman President ! ! !

It's sick. It's sad. And it's heartbreaking.

What's worse, we will ALL have to fucking suffer under President Pussygrabber until Democrats sweep Congress in 2018 and then immediately impeach the orange slug.

This is America, assholes,and you ruined it for at least a goddamn generation. I hope you're still laughing when you see the kids screaming as their Muslim and Mexican parents are loaded in black trucks for deportation. I hope you're still laughing when you find a woman willing to put up with the miserable alt right stumps in your pants, only to find out President Pussygrabber let Pence BAN birth control. I hope you're still laughing your evil, sick asses off when hate crimes spike 10,000%, and black people have to band together just to avoid being hunted by fascist thugs after Drumpf's housing policies gut their communities.

The joke is on all of us. Honestly it hurts like hell waking up every fucking day since Hillary lost, knowing we threw away a good woman for a racist, insane, and sadistic piece of orange dogshit no sane country would ever elect postmaster.

You have DAMNED this country, maybe the entire planet, and I have to come here every fucking day to see you laughing like we aren't all hanging over the edge of a cliff. Literally eat my shit !!!!!

fpbp

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

spicy pasta

What did Trump say that was wrong?

he said that NFL players are sons of bitches for protesting the national anthem.

Cville is gonna be cherrypicked till the end of time aint it

This is a really good pasta. Do you mind if I save it for later?

And that's wrong?
Tbh I love the burger anthem

this

I hope all you shills get ass cancer and die an agonizing death. You are the most obnoxious people ever. Please get a real job so I can stop hating you.

You cant criticize the true KANGZ for protesting "police violence" against blacks which statistically is about as real as the wage gap,

>Democrats sweep Congress in 2018
stopped reading here

he never even mentioned anything about the color of skin in his speech. lul. literally making shit up.

When did Trump say racists were very fine people?

And since the answer is never, why do people like you feel the need to divide everyone by using lies and manipulating others?

>literally making shit up.
Yet so many replies

I will NEVER stop laughing, kek

Thank you for putting me in my place! Personally I think us white folk need make up for slavery by sucking black dick.

In all seriousness though I really hope you guys retake control of your country. I'm constantly disgusted whenever out leftists echo American ideas

Spicy/10

>still falling for the "Charlottesville driver was a white terrorist" meme