Saya No Uta

Why didn't I play this before?

HOLY SHIT, it was absolutely incredible. One of the best lovecraftian stories I've ever read.

What do you think?

This isn't the place to discuss VN.

>linking Sup Forums for VN discussion
>Linking Sup Forums at all
Sup Forums is becoming more and more retarded.

VNs aren't video games autismo. It has literally 2 choices in the entire story.

Neighbor raping Saya is hot

Where is the place to discuss vn user? /jp/?

Saya's great, but you're about six years late if you want to discuss this on Sup Forums. The post-release threads were great.

You can try the /vn/ thread on /vg/ for discussing VNs on Sup Forums, but it's a bit shit these days.

Come on, I'm not going to post on /jp/, and /vg/ is pure cancer, as is Sup Forums for that matter.

>non-moeshit
>non-waifu

Reported. Get off my Sup Forums you f*ggot

>book simulator
>not anime
>not games

>not infinite jest
>not Moby Dick
>not fedoracore

Japanese studying daily thread is allowed here but VN's aren't? A load of shit.

Never mind that, it's getting a little MAL in here lately

Ending was garbage. All MC wanted to do was spend his life with Saya. He even gave up the option of being cured because he wanted to stay with her more than anything.

And then he loses her anyway.

VN are semi tolerated, but this is not the right place to disccus, specially since it doesn't have an anime o manga adaptation.

or

I cry every time.

Kikokugai was better

Saya no Uta does have a manga adaptation tho.

Anime where?
Figure when??

Now read Kikokugai and realize how based Urobuchi was when he was writing VNs.

He got to see his his bountiful progeny though. What greater happiness is there than watching your children take the world by storm?

bad luck, if you think /vg/ is pure cancer compared to neo Sup Forums might as well go somewhere else.

Actually being with the one woman you truly love in the entire world and living a long and affectionate life together.

Children are parasites.

>EOPs

lol