First World Hypocrisy

>euros and americans often talk here about Brazilian murder rates
>euros and americans dont realize that literally 90% of the murder rates are due to get cocaine to their countries
>proceed to call us subhuman
If anything our 50k murders a year are basically sponsered by your superior civilized drug addictions

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.br/url?q=https://www.unodc.org/doc/wdr2016/WORLD_DRUG_REPORT_2016_web.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiDwcHL_LvWAhXEg5AKHXSuCxQQFggYMAU&usg=AFQjCNGyB3HSIqUMYG5aBQkSliIZ0KMmiA
emcdda.europa.eu/legal-topic-overviews/cannabis-possession-for-personal-use
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't let it get too personal man. Just don't take it all so seriously.

You don't see the Dutch mowing each other down the streets, even there is more than enough drug dealing for everyone.

>Brazilians murder each other to give us drugs
Thanks br

>taking any judgments from Americans seriously

I just wanted to thank you because I lost my virginity thanks to a brazilian woman.

yes because they all get from the same source which comes from here. Meanwhile here they all fight to export it to the dutch. There is a big difference in profit when exporting and selling to the locals

Tell me more

I was fed up with the idea of being a virgin at 20, so I moved my ass and started to learn seduction, and two months after I met a very kind and very cute brazilian woman.

good job mon amie. Brazilians are god tier when it comes to seduction and interpersonal relations. You made a good choice :)

>brazilian woman
Just because she say she's a girl doesn't mean she is.
A penis is not a vagina.

Moroccans sell plenty of drugs, including but not limited to Hashish, to Europe. Yet, Morocco doesn't have atrocious murder rates like Brazil.

because hash doesnt have as much output as cocaine my friend. Also it isnt as profitable, and a lot of arab countries dont consider it illegal

whats legal status of hashish in europe?

She has no dicks and was shaved.

Sure thing bro. Surely the kills in the favela have everything to do with sending drugs to europe and not to sell locally. Idiota.

Stop creating excuses. Brazil's contribution to international drug trafficking is minimal. Most of our drug trade is internet.
We have 50,000 murders a year because its a country of subhumans ruled by leftists.

> internet
hue
i meant internal

Based Angolan (or Tuga/Brazilian working there).
OP BTFO.

Ah it clearly doesnt I mean obviously favela druglords are solely the ones that import cocaine from colombia to relay to the local population and not really to export it to other countries
so you are saying the UN is basically spreading propaganda? And that all stats are based towards leftists?
google.com.br/url?q=https://www.unodc.org/doc/wdr2016/WORLD_DRUG_REPORT_2016_web.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiDwcHL_LvWAhXEg5AKHXSuCxQQFggYMAU&usg=AFQjCNGyB3HSIqUMYG5aBQkSliIZ0KMmiA

"All of our people are fighting over drugs they sell"
How is it our fault. Duterte is fixing his country why can't you

What do you mean not as much as output? More Europeans consume hash than Americans consume cocaine. It's illegal in Morocco. Cocaine is 3 times more expensive, but it's hard to imagine that's the reason why there is so much deaths. Morocco is also a poorer country than the average place in Brazil.

emcdda.europa.eu/legal-topic-overviews/cannabis-possession-for-personal-use

Niggers kill for fun silly hue even if drugs never existex Chimpzil would be a murderland.

>Duterte fixing his country
ah yes clearly there are not murders over drugs anymore there
with 1 gram of hash you can enjoy like hours of getting high, while cocaine a line lasts for about half an hour and it is much more addicting than hash and weed

would you take 1000 lives to save 50,000?

no because here in brazil you actually take 50k lives to save none

This. Chimps will be chimps.

sounds like its a culture problem. Maybe you should worry about fixing the favelas and killing the druglords

Graphs that we put out here except 1st came form the same report.

>brazillians always posting the qt native anime girl
>actual brazillian natives are gross

so you are basically proving that brazil is a major cocaine export route to Europe
>sponsor international traffic to the point of arming druglords with war machinery
>people kill themselves over trying to stop drug trafficking or getting more international sponsorship
Clearly we are subhumans and it is totally our fault just like it was China's fault to get addicted to opium in the XIX century totally not England's fault

>slaughter each other to export drugs for easy money from productive societies instead of building productive societies
>not subhuman

supply comes from demand my friend

Look at all these bright young men who would be engineers and doctors, if it wasn't for the cocaine routes to europe.

It's kind of how America functions. Bourgeois in the courtyard, blood in the backyard. So long as you keep your horrific things locked up tight or hidden you're like every other American. Shame that other countries have to deal with our shit

they wouldnt probably have access to guns nor drugs. Which would probably lead to a better future. Also with the introduction of cocaine in Brazil in the 80s our murder rates soared threefold. They would probably have more chances of being alive

Yes, just poor victims of society. It's not like human beings have responsibility for their own actions, right?

| Bc we use a """lot""" of cocaine here in Europe ...

As far as im concerned Brazilians are a bunch of nigger monkeys.

Get fucked and go get beheaded, BRfag

Ah yes you are always
free to make all the decisions you want!
Ah yes, clearly the price of cocaine is the same in both continents! And clearly cartels kill themselves over quantity and not profit. I mean why would Pablo Escobar even export cocaine to the US when all the market is in Latin America????

>Brazilians die so the American/European underclass can drug themselves to death
thank you for your service

>Brazil
>Productor
>

Just like Mexico to the US we are the main route to Europe

also
>drug treatment equals to drug users

You got me. We are only fucked because of rich countries!
It's not like being a country of dumb violent people has anything to do with it.

>Different stages of the drug problem result in different
manifestations of violence. Drug use may lead to violence
related to the psychoactive effects of drugs, as well as to
crime committed in order to obtain funds for purchasing
drugs. The intensity of drug-related violence is greatest,
however, when associated with drug trafficking (systemic
violence), as the example of Latin America shows. The
traumatic effects of violence can also increase vulnerability
to drug use.
Yet drug trafficking and production do not necessarily
produce violence, as illustrated by the low levels of homicide
in transit countries affected by the opiate trafficking
routes in Asia. Characteristics of the market and drug trafficking
organizations may explain variations: market competition
can generate violence in illicit markets, while
differences in the internal structure of trafficking networks,
which may be characterized by varying degrees of cohesiveness
and hierarchy, can also play a role.

The difference is that in Asia the drug cartels are basically monopolized whereas here it isnt

Read again.

The drug reported when they are getting treated they tell the doctor what they were using

yes and? I doesnt say the total number of drug users in a continent. But the total number of users that seek treatment

We can only think it is more or less the same proportion. Of course those cannabis consummers are more than reality in proportion and don't seek treatment.

Thinking doesnt make it reality. Also there are numerous factors to why would a person seek treatment. Also cocaine in South America is much more powerful than cocaine in Europe whereas weed is shit here while it is powerful as fuck in Europe

Just post more Kuruminhas

Ayo hol up senpai. So you be saying

The cocaine starts in Columbia, then goes south to Brazil, then north to Mexico and then into the US?

Brazil is the main export route to Europe and Africa not the US

>euros and americans dont realize that literally 90% of the murder rates are due to get cocaine to their countries

Source? This is not Mexico, João.

here

The best part is that they get so much money from drugs that they're buying politicians to help them, democracy at its finest

>Globally, there is no clear-cut relationship between
drug supply and violence
The answer here >The connection between drug trafficking and
violence in Latin American countriesa is not an
automatic one

>this is not Mexico
we're becoming "Mexico" pretty quick

As I said before Asian drug markets are usually concentrated in the hands of a few cartels whereas here it is divided and all compete for dominance. Also cocaine isnt an Asian thing and all drugs are less profitable than cocaine

>1st world hypocrisy
sorry that our 3rd world niggers smoke crack
can't do much about that

Cocaine use has dropped off dramatically in the US since the 1980's so find a new scapegoat monkey.

yes but the price hasnt if anything it went up

lol you are saying that Brazilians are "addicted" to selling drugs. Give up. Your country has always and will always be a shit hole.

yes that is basically what I said in your native language

Bullshit we are better than mexico, our drug lords kill with professionalism, while the mexicans are a bunch of cannibal savages.

From what I have seen OP , you have disagreed with every opinion thrown at your way. If you want to sell drugs this much , honestly its okay but dont be suprised when you end up with 2 bullets in your head. If you stop producing people cant buy

So your people are so uncivilized they just can't help but kill and murder ? sounds subhuman to me