youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm calling the police.

I fuckin in love with this show.

Reminder that if you enjoy this show you're a sociopath. Seek help

But it's fun being a sociopath

My wife Machi is so cute.

I'll help myself good if you know what I mean.

Machi getting sexually harassed is the only good part of this show. I wish I could just watch that with all the other scenes cut out.

Machi is too fucking sexy for her own good.

Yoshio is a very unsettling character. Looks like he could become a serial rapist who didn't even think he was raping any of them in the future.

>thinks of her as a pet, not a girl
>Natsu isn't objecting because he's putting her in outfit #2

You're too fucking gross for you own good.

Machi would deserve it.

Yoshio sees Machi as his pet daughter? He's known Natsu since he was a cub yet treats him like an adult friend.

Bear years count more than human years.

Kinda like with dog years: A 6 year old dog is long ready to mate, a 6 year old human isn't.

But user, watching her 10/10 social anxiety is so fun.

>Kum-Ai Miko

A bear falls in love with a miko.

Unable to confess, Natsu is gifted by her cousin Yoshio with the miko's other phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls miko, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to Machi, she only looks at each of him with a perplexed expression on her young and innocent face. After some investigation, he finds out that the miko he called is not the same miko he fell in love with. In fact, this Machi doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the alternate universe counterpart of his crush, who has fallen in love with bear as well, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as they strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip each other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of HEATTECH.

>you will never strip Machi

Was I the only one, Who was expecting the phone to hit her head?

Kill yourself

To be honest from the first episode where they made it clear she is a country bumpkin who doesn't know much about cities it felt like her getting sexually harassed was supposed to be one of the dangers.

No you aren't. Thats exactly what I was expecting to happen too. It just fits her personality too well.

I thought she was going to drop it and it would shatter.

>forcefully flipping it open to look coo'

I was kind of hoping she'd manage to make it snap with her lumber-toned hick strength.

I, too, thought she was going to drop it.

I also thought that this face was going to show up.

Funny, I was expecting it to say "ur a faget" when she opened it.

I'll never get how you can bath without a brush (?).

How do you even get clean that way?

Ever heard of soap?

You're too much of a faggot for your own good.

No

Somewhat surprised her dropping it didn't occur to me.

It's all Natsu doing from shadows so she can be ready for Tokio in the future

This show has nothing but sexual harassments.

No body wants such an oldschool joke.

ALWAYS

>Keit愛 OST

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo

OP Full: youtube.com/watch?v=4NShEKYoPXw
ED 1 Full: youtube.com/watch?v=IIX9aoN7g4o
ED 2 Full: youtube.com/watch?v=woiMYzVTl9c

>Keit愛 TVアニメ

PV: youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k

I have a new idea for an anime. The title is Ai-Pad. Would you like to hear more?

Natsu should really just tell her that the city has a lot of Yoshios to keep her away from it.

Not bying that yushio does not have ulterior motives.

Besides, why the hel the goverment pays him to harass the little miko. I mean, im envious, but thats missapropiation.