Boku no Hero Academia has the worst ratings in the history of Nichigo's timeslot

>Boku no Hero Academia has the worst ratings in the history of Nichigo's timeslot

What went wrong?

Japan has shit taste news at 11.

>wrong
you mean right

>wrong

Shit adaptation, most manga fags probaby dropped it

You mean
>Japan has great taste as always

It was never that good. It was nice, but not 'good'. I would watch and forget. There's nothing to endlessly wank about.

it's shit

>Bones in the red for 3 years straight
>Flop after flop after flop

What's next for them after this?

The first 5 or 6 episodes should've happened in 2 episodes

It was made for manga fans, expanding on the material and giving more time to early dramatic events, rather than aiming for a mainstream audience that might not be instantly in love with the show and its cast.

I really hope we get an Yugioh situation with some other studio handling a new anime adaptation.

It's bad but is not the worst in history.

naruto + one meme man = shit

Its most boring part with nothing happening. Even in the manga when I was reading the arc that its on right now I thought it was another generic boring superhero manga that would flop until it started kicking off in the school festival/stain arcs

It drags like hell. Who the hell wanna watch deku hit one single ball for the entire episode and have everyone wank over it as of he just discovered America.

For once Japan has good taste.

The anime insults the viewer intelligence, it's as if it's aimed at little kids. Anyone teenage or above feels out of place watching it and it's not even interesting enough for the 10 y.o they ended up making it for.

Feel bad for Bones

based MP100 will be a hit and will ensure +10 years of shitty adaptations

The first 2 episodes were good, made me start the manga but then it went downhill. Drags and has regressed for kids younger then 10. I'll rather stick to the manga.

Not enough frogs

You retard, last year bones had 2 hits. Kekkai sensen and Show by Rock.

i think the manga sales jumped high as fuck so does it matter?

Based Japan.

They decided to make an adaption too early, the anime is going along at a snail's pace, all the cool shit doesn't happen until the after where the anime is ending, and it unfortunately came along after one joke man, which led to some viewers thinking that bnha was an inferior imitator.
Manga sales are up so it's unknown if s2 will happen or not

And they still made 0 profit.

>I really hope we get an Yugioh situation with some other studio handling a new anime adaptation.
What? Yugioh has always been Gallop.

Source?
Are there any other anime this season that have worse ratings than Boku no Hero Academia?

How do authors of popular manga feel when the anime adaption sells like shit?

They tend to not care or force themselfs to like it in their interviews/comments.

It only gets really good at the end of the sports festival arc, which is for a second season.

So they have planned it wrong. Rushing it would be better than dragging.

>all this autism
So much shit taste, it's sad.

kys

>all this hate for it
At least Sup Forums still has some taste left

based on the pace so far, sports festival will happen in 2 or 3 episodes without filler. I dunno if any official word about the length of the series has come out yet.

probably because its a shitty adaption of something that's already average at best

Because one of the strongest points of the serie was the fast pace compared to the average jump shonen - and they've covered something like less than 3 volumes in almost 10 episodes.

shit pacing and generic editing

>>What went wrong?
The anime is snail pace and manga is basically 100 mp/h most of the time

It really bad anime with a great opening.

what the hell the anime was amazing!!!
maybe its a little bit to western for them

This. 1 chapter to 1 episode is too slow. You could probably take everything that's happened so far and do it in a movie. Maybe two. It's fucking seasonal. They could have gone through the sports festival and done 2:1 and made it way better.
I like seeing best girl Yaoyo animated though

A fair assessment

I dropped it because it was way too much midoriya and bakugo, who are both annoying as fuck.

Meanwhile it ranks consistently among the highest weekly in WSJ, your point?

That's because the manga is good numbnuts
The anime has glacial pacing
Every episode is take one scene from the manga, stretch it out to 15 min

Everyone wait for Blu-ray instead watching it on TV

Seeing how others are doing, they just need to make retarded show in fantasy mmorpg setting with lots of QUALITY and money will just start flowing

It's fucking SLOOOOOOOW.
It's a fucking shonen battle manga, stop it with the fucking flashbacks to shit that happened earlier in the god damned episode and all the meaningless exposition repeated ad nauseum and show some god damned action and proper character interaction already.
Fuck's sake.

It looks like it's going to sell like shit too.

This is just like with Toriko. Jump completely jumps the gun with their new series and pumps out an anime adaption to hit that big market and then lo and behold the adaption turns out to be bad to mediocre and the manga's chances of hitting the multimedia success are dead in the water.

The manga is fast paced.

The anime has glacial pacing and it just doesn't work.

This anime is just to boost manga sales, no one should care about it

>What went wrong?
Unnecessary repetition of scenes and glacial pacing.

what's this from?

medeka

Worst MC ever.

>Boku no Hero Academia has the worst ratings in the history of Nichigo's timeslot
Those ratings are higher than Star Driver

It's not too bad as an introduction for the classmates, especially their abilities.

I can already see from that image that is wrong. As expected episode 5 was hit due to the last minute delay it bounced right up again in the 6 and 7 episodes.

This saddens me because it's close to the manga and I like the pacing.

Also, frog waifu.

>and I like the pacing.
Why? Seriously, it ruins any build up and makes you yawn during the episodes.

Its called not having ADHD

They made Tsuyu go by Tsu fuck them

Poor man's OPM

I love OPM and that's not a valid criticism of it. OPM is an action-comedy while BnHA is a muh epic struggle shounen.

You're allowed to like BnHA all you want and don't let me stop you, but it did have shitty pacing, which becomes all the more annoying when they pad out episodes with unnecessary repetitions of the MC's sob story to the point where the writers look like insecure hacks who are scared that you won't like him unless you're continually reminded that he had it rough as a kid.

I'm sure of a hell not buying the BD I have the next 2 volumes on pre-order though
It just isn't a good anime kepp reading the manga and ignoring that trainwreck

>but it did have shitty pacing
Once again ADHD
>trainwreck
This word sure has lost all meaning hasn't it?

There's nothing really wrong with the pacing unless this is your first fucking shounen.
>pad out
....it was exactly the same as the manga. The anime isn't padding out anything

Completely different genre, retard

The same reason why Nips don't like HxH '11, they don't like unimaginative 1:1 adaptations, that doesn't even capture the best parts of the manga. If they want to read the manga then they'll literally just read the manga.

ADHD people prefer slower things that are easier to follow.

>Once again ADHD
I don't have ADHD, and in all likelihood neither do most of the other dozen or so people who've also mentioned its slow pacing, so you're just making yourself look retarded. Well, apparently you need plot events to be carefully explained to you half a dozen times, so maybe that's not an insult but an inference...

But don't worry about that for now: tell me why you think BnHA is flopping so badly if it isn't because of the pacing. I'm curious. Reckon it's the whiny MC? The sense that it's a story that every other shounen has done before?

Wut?

So, why was FMA:B was succesful? Lot of skipping?

>mfw trips of truth

That's literally not the case at all
>they don't like unimaginative 1:1 adaptations
Instead they like complete shit adaptations like Nanatsu no Taizai

>It drags like hell.
even more apparent when he fights sweatbomb. The end of the episode was going to end pretty well when he wrecks him but then he ends up going into some stupid monologue for too long

>I don't have ADHD, and in all likelihood neither do most of the other dozen or so people who've also mentioned its slow pacing,
And you know this based on nothing

>flopping
Shounen Jump anime don't depend on BD sales for profit you fucking newshit
>whiny MC
He's the most popular character in the manga hilariously enough so I guess your opinion is in the minority

Given the amount of people who complain about "not following" shows like Concrete Revolutio and G-Reco I'd very much believe that you have ADHD and the people who complain about the pacing have ADHD

>And you know this based on nothing
>He's the most popular character in the manga hilariously enough so I guess your opinion is in the minority
Literally in the same post. You're hilarious!

Now I'll wait on your statistics that shows people who complain about the pacing don't
have ADHD

>the people who complain about the pacing have normally functioning brains that are able to pick up information on the first time and therefore notice the unnecessary repetition of scenes.
ftfy

>Its an autist complains about pacing episode

The average so far isn't.

*2.20 *1.05 *0.90 *1.83  *1.55 *1.23 *1.02  *0.55 *0.87 *0.84   2010 STAR DRIVER 輝きのタクト

We'll see how it ends.

>I'll wait on your statistics that shows people who complain about the pacing don't
>have ADHD
Sure:
At most 1 in 9 people have ADHD, while there have been roughly a dozen mentions of BnHA's awful pacing in a thread with less than 60 posters, so over 1 in 5, a statistically significant degree of error.
Ignoring that, correlation doesn't prove causation, so the null hypothesis is that any randomly picked user doesn't have adhd.
Therefore you're grasping at straws, which is evidenced by your passionate defence of a series even most fans of the manga consider a slight disappointment.

>the people who complain about the pacing have normally functioning brains
No? Most people will ignore that shit. Only ADHD ridden retards care.

>average
>of an unfinished show

You're pretty fucking stupid aren't ya?

>average
How can make an average of a show that's not finished. Even from looking and comparing them none of BnHA's scores are as bad as Star Driver which averaged below a 1%. You are grasping for straws
>Look at me talk out my ass
This is just sad
>even most fans of the manga consider a slight disappointment.
Talking out your ass again I see

>Most people will ignore that shit.
>Why aren't you ignoring the flaws of this series I love?
lmao

I read the manga, then reread before the anime started. The slower pace and very accurate adaptation makes it boring for manga readers.

>Star Driver which averaged below a 1%

BnHA's average at episode 8 (as seen in OP's post): 2.17
Star Driver average: 2.20

I'm sorry your shitty show is doing worse than Star Driver.

Holy hell you're getting really salty. Angry that your precious anime isn't getting a season 2 because everyone else agrees that it was so underwhelming?

It has awful pacing. Shame it's so shit, all the voices are literally perfect.

>flaws
>I'm too autistic to stay put and watch something for 20 minutes

I'd say perhaps the poor art and animation at times but then the dum Japs watch one piece. Seriously how can bones make the characters look so bad compared to manga? And the colour is off too IMO.

The Detroit smash in the deku vs kacchan ep, why does the video go darker as the shot of the windows breaking occur ? So offputting .

I think they're pretty dandy.

see
>*0.90
>can't even look at the data you posted

Poly-chan didn't nothing wrong!