Let's Talk About Nana

Let's Talk About Nana

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ECxBHhMc7oI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good anime, good manga

still waiting for that next chapter ai. fucking hell all i want is for nana and hachi to live happily ever after together

The author got sick nobody knows where she is?

I thought she was kill

____ did nothing wrong

Oh? Well maybe i'm wrong

This.

Author will never finish the series though.

Both femc's are realistic depiction of women so I guess I agree

She must've suicide'd realizing that her life isn't like Nana.

So, true real women gone in the distance.

One day it'll finish.

One day...

Show this to a white knight and he'll turn into a MRA by volume 10

No she got sick. Then she got better, then she didn't give an update on whether the series was gonna continue or if it was cancelled. Then she did a short junko's room in 2013 and then she's not been heard from again.

Basically she went dark

That's sad Nana was sad and funny all in one single glance.

Oh, okay had no idea im happy to hear that shes okay though.

>We'll never know whose kid this actually was

I came to Sup Forums just in hopes to see a thread about this. Thank you op.

This is the best shojo I've ever seen.

He had his problems

Is Nobu a cuck?

Manga or anime?

Both

I have never hated a character more than this fag.

I could care less for that man...*Rolls Eyes*

>*Rolls Eyes*
please stop

Not even this one?

While I hated him it was an excellent portrayal of real life relationships.

Please kill yourself

Yes.

Although honestly it's been so long I forget why I hate him so much, I just remember the rage that accompanied me throughout that series.

I was so fucking pissed when he walked in and took nana back over when she was at her weakest. But nana was really the worst kind of person to accept him and not nobu.

But you can't end up hating either of them sadly.

After every episode i felt an urge to smoke, even thought I didnt enjoy smoking.

What an unfinished train wreck.

I literally hate everyone in this anime for refusing to do the simple things that would have made them happy.

i want takumi to make me his bitch

It's more popular with adult women. You could argue it's the most successful Josei ever.

> mfw listened to Tokyo Jihen for years and only recently became aware that Nana's image was inspired by Ringo Shiina

youtube.com/watch?v=ECxBHhMc7oI

>No she got sick. Then she got better, then she didn't give an update on whether the series was gonna continue or if it was cancelled. Then she did a short junko's room in 2013 and then she's not been heard from again.
>Basically she went dark

She was like one of the most prominent manga-ka in the 2000s, and she just went dark? Huh?!

I don't think I've seen an anime that I wanted to like more that I hated so much. Like, I can see how, in theory, this might have enormous appeal to me, but at its core its the same bullshit as most other shoujo, just dressed up as as the kind of series that could be something more mature and complex than the rest.

It annoys me because, with the aesthetic, themes and subject matter it has, I really get how it might appeal to people. But it just is fucking soapy bullshit through and through, no matter how much I wish it was better.

Its shojo.

It really irks me how much this series fetishizes 'adulthood' and everything that symbolizes it. It's not at all that it portrays characters smoking and such, but that it does so in a way that is clearly drawn to make the image of this lifestyle appealing to younger girls. In this way it is very shojo.

Nana ruined it, not the one in your pic but the other one who sleeps around with men. God I hated her.

Yes, I'm with you on this. A series without her, or at least with a different her, would be significantly better.

What you two fools fail to realize is Nana is there to contrast the rock and roll lifestyle to an average person. Hop off Nana's clit and understand that both characters are imperative for the show to work.

>Hop off Nana's clit and understand that both characters are imperative for the show to work.

I don't disagree with you, a naive character in order to contrast with the bar slumming rocker is absolutely essential for Nana to work, hence why I posited "a different her". But she really doesn't have to be such a stupid bitch to the extreme.