Why are you against free migration, Sup Forums? According to economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP

Why are you against free migration, Sup Forums? According to economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP.

Other urls found in this thread:

nber.org/papers/w12497
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/07/28/imf-admits-disastrous-love-affair-with-euro-apologises-for-the-i/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1375325642130.jpg /
wp.econ.ucdavis.edu/06-34.pdf
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-JWNeIEMY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes I'm sure huge numbers of what amounts to slaves destroying the working and middle class will be very good for the economy

Culture>money

Doesn't seem to be helping Sweden.

Money is meaningless and temporary, blood is forever

The common people never see that money, so how does it help us to enrich kike bankers exactly?

Exercising your right to migrate, negotiating a contract with an employer and working for wages isn't slavery by any definition.

The native culture is always more robust than the immigrant culture. 2nd generation immigrants (the children of immigrants) are usually Americanized.

I don't think you understand that labor has supply and demand, and greatly expanding the supply has negative effects on the price of labor

> leftist economist

This

Also this

Especially this

(((economists)))

I'll pass.

Because I care more about the people that are already here than I do about the people that aren't.

You don't understand that labor isn't homogeneous. Whether a native-born laborer's wage falls depends on whether his/her labor is complementary with immigrant labor in production. If his labor is complementary, then his wages would in fact increase.

>This paper asks the following question: what was the effect of surging immigration on average and individual wages of U.S.-born workers during the period 1990-2004? We emphasize the need for a general equilibrium approach to analyze this problem. The impact of immigrants on wages of U.S.-born workers can be evaluated only by accounting carefully for labor market and capital market interactions in production. Using such a general equilibrium approach we estimate that immigrants are imperfect substitutes for U.S.- born workers within the same education-experience-gender group (because they choose different occupations and have different skills). Moreover, accounting for a reasonable speed of adjustment of physical capital we show that most of the wage effects of immigration accrue to native workers within a decade. These two facts imply a positive and significant effect of the 1990-2004 immigration on the average wage of U.S.-born workers overall, both in the short run and in the long run. This positive effect results from averaging a positive effect on wages of U.S.-born workers with at least a high school degree and a small negative effect on wages of U.S.-born workers with no high school degree.

nber.org/papers/w12497

immigration itself is not the problem.

the problem arises when the immigrants are planned to substitute the existing population.

Do you actually think about what you say? Immigration adds to the existing population, not substitute. Substitution would be occurring if immigrants literally killed white people en masse as they came in.

Because you let shitty people in and those shitty people do shitty things to loved ones and friends. What happened to this world where you can be called a racist for not wanting everyone to come to your country? Just allow the people who can work and emigrate into culture.

you clearly are not living in the europe of today.

imagine that ALL of your rights are suddenly annihilated, and given to the illegals.

jobs, welfare, pension, police always defend illegals and blame the locals, nobody can react to violence, rape everywhere, and so on

> negative effect on wages of working class US-born laborers without hs degree
> abstract includes nothing about real vs nominal or adjustment against inflation
into the trash
I never said it was homogeneous, although I'm not sure you know what homogeneity is.

really made me think

bot thread thats been posted hundreds of times

do not fucking reply faggots

(((economists))) know jackshit, especially when it comes to future predictions.

>According to economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP.
At the expense of white nations.

They're referring to real wage, retard.

If you understand that immigrant labor and native-born labor aren't homogenous labor inputs, then why bring up the retarded supply and demand argument?

not this fucking bullshit again

how much longer are you going to spam this?

> low to no skill jobs anyone can do
> buh buh they're slightly different jobs therefore they aren't homogenous
retarded
> they're referring to real wage
according to you

>According to economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP.
Oh are they the same (((economists))) who couldn't even predict about my small country they run experiments on?

Yeah, that's why I'm against it.

telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/07/28/imf-admits-disastrous-love-affair-with-euro-apologises-for-the-i/

Would I be making more money or would my Jew boss make more money?

Because every nigger out there would flock to whatever place they see as the best developed and turn it into shit thanks to the inability of the locals to deal with useless oportunists

Here let me help you.

GDP is a (((spook)))

Why have you been making these same threads for years?

I'm not. I own lots of property in the first world. It would be a massive payday for me.

"Are you against free..."
>free
Yes. I am against Anything that is (((free))).

How should the locals deal with useless opportunists?

I see you didn't even bother looking through the paper. Go ahead and search real wage in the paper. Then search nominal wage. Economists always work with real quantities outside of macroeconomics.

GDP doesn't mean a god damn thing. You could quadruple the worlds GDP and it doesn't mean that life would significantly improve for anyone. Free migration hurts nations who have worked to build themselves up by flooding them with uneducated and often violent people who contribute nothing except driving down wages and lowering the overall standards.

Short term benefit only. In the long term the average IQ of developed nations will decline, reducing GDP, increasing crime and encouraging leftist politics.

> downloading some random pdf linked on Sup Forums
no

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1375325642130.jpg /

GDP per capita is one of the best measures we have for measuring quality of life. Because generally the average person's quality of life goes up when the economy is able to produce much more goods and services. Are you really telling me that the average person's quality of life won't increase if the world produced an extra 80 trillion dollars worth of goods and services every year?

Yeah, man. NBER is such a shady organization.

Here's another link to the pdf from a university if you're still scared of NBER for whatever reason.

wp.econ.ucdavis.edu/06-34.pdf

Fuck off with that meme, and even if true;
EUROPEAN GENOCIDE

>Why are you against free migration, Sup Forums? According to economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP.- 39 posts and 6 image replies shown.

The only way anyone should support this is if we pass laws that don't allow immigrants to hold good jobs. Then we have a lot of free capital that might come work for us that makes us richer and them poorer.

A permanent underclass of idiots who don't want to make their own country good is fine. Immigrants holding better job than natives on the other hand cannot be allowed.

Lol if you think the migration crisis is and in Europe/ America now. Oh boy.

Everyone will want to move there

move far from your family goy

Even Free Hat? Or Free Willy?

qt

Firing squads

>Because generally the average person's quality of life goes up when the economy is able to produce much more goods and services.
Marketing shills out in full force I see.

>Are you really telling me that the average person's quality of life won't increase if the world produced an extra 80 trillion dollars worth of goods and services every year?
You sound just like a salesperson. Yes I'm really telling you that. You don't even know how to define quality of life anyway, your masters told you to push new iPhones as a measure of happiness or whatever.

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

so basically we're going to statistically analyze data until we get a conclusion we agree with

>Americanized
They will stay sub-human though, and not European.

Shit argument against people that want to protect the native people, especially Europeans from foreign sub-humans.

Do you actually think at all? Do you think a country, or the world for that sake, has infinite space? Do you think we have infinite resources?

>World has infinite resources
>USA turning into majority sub-human will increase quality of life
>Europe being swarmed with African and Middle-eastern sub-humans that rape, steal and have low productivity will increase quality of life
>Europeans losing control over their own countries and states will increase the quality of life for Europeans

You are fucking shit OP, and have no fucking clue about the world. And you probably lack empathy.

Basically you're going to dismiss any piece of evidence that conflicts with your preconceptions.

No, of course we don't have infinite resources. Which is why free migration is good. It allows the world to produce much more with our finite resources.

no, I read the entire first part up to the calculations and they don't refute any part of the extenuating literature nor attempt to give any explanation for the decline in real wages other than, well it happened but its not immigration, as well as muh homogeneity which in general does not apply to low/no skill jobs. tl;dr terribly argued in the first part can't even be assed to continue past page 5

>Shit argument against people that want to protect the native people, especially Europeans from foreign sub-humans.

The biggest threat to native people is their low birth rate. Since Western European countries generally have low murder rates, I'm pretty sure that foreigners are murdering native born people in large numbers.

*aren't murdering

Holy fuck

Pic related

It literally created 33 billions of more debt for my country. Rape, shootings and murder are the highest it has been since the war and politicians are for one of the first times talking about implementing policies to outlaw a gang just outright (you got affiliation you get sent to jail no matter what) because one single gang contribute to 50% of all gang violence in the country and guess what it's made of, niggers and sandniggers, literally whites aren't allowed to join. So learn from pic related and end it you fucking shill for rapist.

I have no idea what you're trying to say. If you don't like their elasticity estimates then go ahead and try to crunch your own numbers or propose your own model.

No, low birth rates isn't a problem at all in times where automation is hitting hard. Actually had it not been for immigration, it wouldn't have been much of a problem at all for many generations.

WE HAVE LOW BIRTH RATES. Which means that immigration will hurt extra bad. Even with 2.1 children per woman, we would still be turned into minoritites with current rates and at the rates you are proposing.

Do you honestly believe that letting at least 1 billion non-Europeans into Europe, will make Europe a better palce? Are you this delusional?

It is simply personal responsibility. Every man and woman of every race should love themselves and want to keep their kind alive no matter how ugly an abo may be to a white, the abo has the right and duty to have what they see as their own beautiful babies and vice versa.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-JWNeIEMY

If you say otherwise you are just trying to use minorities as a political football and gain votes.

33 posters, only 2 who arent newfags.

Ok. How is your comment related to this thread in any way?

>If you say otherwise you are just trying to use minorities as a political football and gain votes.

I'm neither Democrat or Republican. I don't care how immigrants vote because both parties are the same.