order-order.com/2017/09/19/owen-goes-full-brent/

>May Agrees to £40BN Brexit Bill
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/may-agrees-40bn-bill-for-brexit-0bqgjksrg

>M3 Is Fucked
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-41371699

>Year of terror: Timeline of ISIS attacks in Great Britain
unvis.it/rt.com/uk/403529-london-attack-tube-parsons

>Brexit fuels smuggling fears on the Irish border
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/brexit-fuels-smuggling-fears-on-the-irish-border-11041595

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TruNews/status/911356965065981952
youtube.com/watch?v=z5gQt126Ka8
youtube.com/watch?v=9MCh0sA-TUs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You know that I'll be back

Apologize

FIRST FOR HP SAUCE

Anime, Capitalism & Anarchy: The Revival of Britain
would anybody buy this book?

why is brit/pol/ full of blackpill defeatists? england will leave the EU, one way or another

twitter.com/TruNews/status/911356965065981952

What's the premise? How does anime play in to the topic? Give me a description in 30 sentences or less.

Because a feeble mind's first resort is to give up.

Northern Ireland > Scotland > England > Mann > Falklands > British Virgin Islands > Wales

Never

>england

Do you think leaving the EU will solve all of our problems? A step in the right direction doesn't necessarily mean we'll get to where we need to be in the end.

Falklands are Irish

I'd argue that steps/leaps in the wrong direction will more rapidly get us to where we need/want to be

What happened next with the guy on the tambourine?

Did he:
1) Thank everyone for a fun time?
2) Go to bed smiling about having such a great night?
3) Write an 8000 word blog about how this was the single worst experience of his entire life, featuring a random death threat towards Nigel Farage which was so casually worded that it was later repeated on Twitter for people to even pick up on it?

No daughter.

Good thought, hard to implement.

We're pretty badly off but still a majority in our own home. All that's required is for every four Englishmen to kill one invader. Granted, there's no way we would ever get 100% participation on something like that, but if we could get 5% to kill five each we might swing it.

Work as a group? Good idea. Not sure how I would go about finding other members.

Mm. Yorkshire's my area so it's not a bad shout.

I said hypothetically, cunt, i'm not actually going to do it and anything I say that indicates the contrary is satire. Sup Forums is a board of peace.

All the same, serious advice is appreciated.

kys tripfag

> Leave EU
> May's migrant restrictions are kicking in (have to earn over £35k and speak decent English)
> We sign freetrade deals with Aus, Japan, US, Canada, etc... and become the indisputable global centre for freetrade

This is the most optimistic timeline I see user

>WW2
>70m
>Losses on the axis side were only 13m

I don't think killing your own is something to be proud of.

British Lands and People >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Everything else

Number 3.

3?

And now here's the reaility

>Staying in the EU until 2021 (this has happened)
>2020 elections fought on in/out basis
>LAB and CON both shill for in
>One wins
>Stay in
>May's earning minimum limit is chucked out
>Boris Johnson calls for more global migrants
>England dies

British Lands and People > Everything else > The insult that London has become

Portillo totally savaged him to be fair, but yeah it was very painful to watch..

> 2020 Election

You mean 2022 user. May will only go to the polls once Brexit has happened

>Everything else > The insult that London has become
so you think nigeria is better than london
its not that bad yet

Who is that guy?

Good point user, May would never call an early election.

Richard Herring

youtube.com/watch?v=9MCh0sA-TUs

There will be an election in 2020. Mark my words

I quite like his little thing that he does in the Metro but yeah he is a bit of a mong.

Not a great time to post this when you just got called out on your war crimes in front of the UN by some nork diplomat.

Why are you such lazy fucks

Sniff the jew feet like the dirty goy you are

This desu

>He wants to work longer hours to ensure his boss gets richer
What's it like to be a literal slave to your Kike overlords?

The premise of the book is a method through which to revive the glory of Britain. It begins with a brief, Communist Manifesto-style, explanation of Anarcho-Capitalism, followed by a quick outline of the Jewish Question and how the only form of media not dominated by Jewish influence is anime - it is the only form of entertainment media that is both accessible to normies and aggrandises female purity over infidelity and promiscuity. Once the British mind latches onto anime, three things will occur: people will work less, increasing the fragility of the state; people will desire whorish women less, temporarily lowering the birthrate and destroying government means to pay future pensions, whilst providing cultural incentive for the re-traditionalisation of women. In addition, this solves another government problem - female driven tax revenues. Feminism was partly latched onto by the government as housewife work simply cannot be taxed - it is outside of the monetary nexus. A re-domestication of the British woman will strain government resources, and remove the government's approaching intrusion into the raising of children. Thirdly, anime will solve the low birthrate = high immigrant problem: all good anime girls (and boys) are clearly white. People will refuse to allow those to enter the country who bear no resemblance to anime characters. Shitskin problem solved.
When people are sufficiently focused on anime, I will run for government. My appeal? Mass wealth and a destruction of economic egalitarianism. No desire is stronger for a weeb than to buy waifu merch. These people will no longer care about "muh NHS", "muh bennies", and they will quickly see how these two things destroy the traditional family that they now aspire to have. I will make it clear that the state is toppling and can no longer function as it presently stands, and tell them about how efficient investment in the anime and anime merchandise industries can only be maximised... [cont]

Why is cheese on toast the /comfiest/ snack?

We're not chink ants
>Greeks working the longest in europe
lol no

Accelerationism is a viewpoint I only ever attempt to argue against because the resultant carnage would inconvinience me in the short term. The rest of the time I agree with it and hope for it.

>meanwhile

>how the only form of media not dominated by Jewish influence is anime

>Implying benifits of any of apple's tax avoidnce goes to the irish people

I'm in my forties and I get this annoying rash on my bum. Right at the top of the cleftal horizon.

What's the best way to brew some mint tea lads? I got a lot of spearmint

>comparing one dying country to another dying country and acting smug
You might as well walk in to a cancer ward and act smug that your cancer is only stage 3. Or you could give everyone a hug and hand out your homemade Karen plushies.

It's because they consider the money from the products being sold from the companies that pay their taxes in Ireland are part of their GDP. Of course, this money is going to the companies and then to their respective nations of origin, with only a small slither of the money being paid as tax.
Also, not all the companies which are 'stationed' in Ireland actually exist in Ireland. For example, Apple employs more people in Britain than in Ireland, yet it pays all of it's tax to Ireland. Why? Go ask the EU why.

I know this may be a bit complex to understand, but it's pretty basic, and if you don't understand it you shouldn't be talking about it.

>Implying GDP means you, as an individual, are richer than people in countries with a smaller GDP/capita

Norwegians are richer than Yanks, they ahve a lower GDP/capita and work fewer hours. Idiot

We're already experiencing accelerationism though, just that we've noticed it before the masses.

This. No idea where they got their (((data)))

um, I prefer megumin plushies

...in hot water?

You're welcome to your optimism of course and I hope you enjoy it. But I must point out that I think our problems run much deeper than merely being subjected to too much immigration, restrictive trade deals and the elephantine bureaucracy and subjugation of the European Union. As necessary and important as leaving the EU is, and as glad as I am that it's happening, do you really think it's going to solve our problems?

>Get handful of leaves
>Wash, tear, very gently muddle in a teapot
>Add 2 cups of boiling water
>Leave for 5 minutes
>Drink

Add honey if you want some sweetness. Milk will taste odd

>they ahve a lower GDP/capita
no they don't

...by allowing the market to handle all of the nation's resources. You may naively ask: "but, user, what if they just ask for benefits to buy waifu merch"? No. The people will be territorial over their waifus. Would anybody want their tax money to be given out to NEETs who would then spend it on buying merch of YOUR waifu and masturbating to it? God knows the answer and so do you - NO. People want their waifus for themselves and themselves only. The broken beta nation of modern Britain will be replaced by a legion of alpha anime watching chads, all competing on the strongest dominance hierarchy ever created, solely so that they may have exclusive rights to companionship from their now developed waifu-robots. The arms race between waifu and 3D girl will continue, producing, through competition, the greatest specimens of pure, traditional 3Dfu ever seen on this earth.

After this transformation the effects of the anarchic nation will begin to kick in - the physical removal of degenerates. Those individuals weak enough to succumb to the degenerate sides of anime - that is, wishing to be, rather than obtain, the girl; becoming depressed that you will never obtain the girl instead of having utmost faith that she will appear for you once you reach godhood - these types of NEET weebs will be removed as clear undesirables and degenerates, along with the democrats, gays and communists. Furthermore, any unnoticed degeneracy caused by stage one of my master plan will get itself caught by the ever-evolving methods of social organisation that will occur in an Ancap Britain - congratulations! As an example, those incapable of breeding out of duty due to anime infatuation, the weak amongst us, will be removed from the gene pool swiftly. Survivors will have faced being subject to greatest surge of degeneracy ever witnessed by man-kind. Britain will enter the twenty-second century a glorious nation - aristocratic, traditional and blessed with the purest women in history.

Money can't buy you a sturdy home and affordable hurricane insurance though.

Ah ok, that's what I was doing. The water doesn't have to boil right?

>be richest country that isn't a oil state
>still live in paper houses
explain this?

You wouldn't understand. Each family that moves into a house does their own custom renovations. Houses need to be easily modified

Gayer.

>>Add 2 cups of boiling water
Ah sorry I missed that. Thank you.

>We're already experiencing accelerationism though, just that we've noticed it before the masses.

Well I wish it would either slow the fuck down or hurry the fucking hell up, because I sit here feeling like the proverbial amphibian in the pan and I hate it. Just fucking kill me or something.

>confederate poster is a argie
Do blacks like being slaves?

I just use any flag to avoid pointless shitposting.

What you drinking lads?

water, alcohol impairs reading ability and sugary shit destroys your tongue.
you've reminded me that coffee exists, though, so i'll move onto a cup of that instead.

Oranjeboom again. Three nights in a row, not common for me.

Got called ten bellies by an alcoholic at the shop lads. Seriously.

Three Barrels 70cl. Got probably two big drinks left in it. No mixer just ice.

why is this the most aesthetic greeting ?

Good choice laddio.

Bet your liver dehydrogenase enzymes turn that shit into formalahyde and make you blind.

>moved in to uni halls today
>had my door open for hours
>literally nobody says hi
>sitting on my own in my room on my first night here

why does this happen lads

Thoughts, lads?

Remember what you're fighting for.

It isn't. This is.

it's okay, brit/pol/ will be here for you for the next 3 years

The queen let our country go to shit. I don't fight for her.

What a weirdo kek

>fighting for the aristocracy who traditionally ally with lefties and other rich tossers

w-what's wrong with healthy? i'm not weird at all.

Seriously though lads, why does every English person I speak to call us the mighty Norn Ironish a bunch of savages for being proud of Britain?

First night in my new flat lads.

Feel nervous and isolated as fuck.

Hold me.

Does it feel like a Saturday to you?

no

La de dah "dehydrogenase". Next you'll be hitting us with all kind of synthase and helicase enzymes.

>not one picture of carson or craig

Without revealing too much personal information, please greentext how you came to be in this situation tonight user.

Because we've evolved beyond all that bollocks

Hmmm. Yes. Do you think that maybe we have been tricked?

Because the English on the whole have been brainwashed and browbeaten into being ashamed of the empire and the things we achieved together when we were United.

Yeah you'd know all about that with all that acid phosphatase in your stomach m8

gamma amemeo butyric acid

I'm dropping red pills in a faggy Sup Forums thread and people are losing their shit over it, calling me a liar. Telling me I wear a tin foil hate and that we don't live in a police state. The people who visit Sup Forums truly are dumb dumbs.

Drinking bloody water because alcohol impairs your reading ability. Two drinks enhances my mental faculties, though it's important to approach as close as possible to the precipicd without going over. In that way lies incredivly fun times, but also drunkenness.

Tbqh though I'm going to have to get hammered tonight because I'm with a bunch of counts I don't like.

>tfw you don't know whether to hate or tolerate corbyn because on one hand he's euroskeptic and the handwringing neoliberal capitalists hate him, but on the other hand lefties and social justice types love him

I always found it slightly amusing that the god awful music genre gaba makes me feel like its giving me brain damage.