UH, ALL THE CYCLISTS OR FAGGOTS AS I LIKE CALL THEM, GET OFF THIS ROAD BECAUSE ITS FOR CARS ONLY, UNDERSTAND...

UH, ALL THE CYCLISTS OR FAGGOTS AS I LIKE CALL THEM, GET OFF THIS ROAD BECAUSE ITS FOR CARS ONLY, UNDERSTAND, CAUSE IF YOU DON'T I WILL MOW RIGHT THROUGH YOU!!!

Seriously, it should be illegal. They slow me the fuck down, and ignore stop signs. I usually can't pass them on my way to work because there's cars coming the other way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YY6PQAI4TZE
copenhagenize.com/search?q=arrogance of space
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I fucking hate cyclists so fucking much

SO FUCKING MUCH

There was an old man in Spain that killed three or four cyclists and he was demonized by the media. It turns out after presenting the evidence in court, the judge ruled in his favor because the FUCKING cyclist SCUM was using the road inappropriately.

FUCK THEM

FUCK YOU CYCLIST SCUM

FUCK

YOU

I agree. You want to ride your bike? Go to the fucking park.

Every motorist should be gassed by their own exhaust.

I'm not even talking about the guys who ride motorcycles, it's these punks who ride their bicycles in the middle of the lane, and slow me down.

>GET OFF THIS ROAD BECAUSE ITS FOR CARS ONLY

please, take this argument to court, please

Road is for bikes too. Maybe you should red pill the fact that you're not special and other people use the road too snowflake.

most of the cyclists don't use the bike lane even if there's one

When I used to go to university there was a bike lane from my town to the town of the university and 99% of the cyclists I saw day after day during 5 or 6 years never used the bike lane

I'm legal traffic, operations in a legal road vehicle and follow the rules. Kindly fuck yourself.
> user flips out when an 18 is going slow
>user flips out when a delivery truck is backing into a lot
>user is a giant fucking baby

I'd prefer they use the bike lane, but even then you're supposed to poke into the other lane to go past them. but still, so many of them don't even use the bike lane.

A million times this. Spandex wearing degenerates. They act like pedestrian when it's convenient for them and like a vehicle when that's convenient. FUCK EVERY SINGLE ONE. Fuck gas the gas chambers they ought to go straight in the oven.

/o/ is that way >>>

Cyclists really need to obey road signs. I swear to god 90 percent of them just blow through stoplights and stop signs

Biking is redpilled tho. You get a good workout and you don't have to rely on the fossil fuel jew for transportation.

of course burgerclaps don't like the combination of transportation with workout

All bikers should need to need to get a lisence & pay insurance like all other cars, if they want to share the road with other drivers.

If they expect the same benefits, they should be held to the same standards.
>t. biker who never goes on the road

lmao at all the butthurt cyclists in here. everyone hates you, just embrace it

I fucking hate those faggot assholes with a passion!

he's talking about you

Most bike lanes are just repainted shoulders unsuitable for bikes

Got a bike for the first time since I was a kid, use it because don't have a licence to drive here.

Why do so many ride on the road?
I always ride on the footpath and if I have to go on a road, you do it on the side and go at top speed until there's a footpath to go on.

Super simple stuff.

Preaching to the choir, OP!

We have trails for things like cycling. If you cycle on the road, you have to be suicidal. Does it not occur to these people that they are not only being rude, but also putting their lives in danger?

Agreed, I'm tired of these fucks making driving AND walking a pain in the ass

I'm pleased to finally find a group of fucking maniacs who agree with me on this. I despise cyclists, they bitch about drivers not giving them special attention and literally all they do is fucking get in the way with zero awareness of their surroundings.

Every time I'm driving near a cyclist all they do is either slow me down or pull some stupid fucking maneuver that almost turns me into a killer.

Gas the cyclists

transportation war now

>turns me into a killer

you mean a hero?

mfw laying down the horn as I drive by bikecucks and seeing them seize up

>All bikers should need to need to get a lisence & pay insurance like all other cars, if they want to share the road with other drivers.
uhh... no
It should be the other way around. NO ONE should have to get a license and pay insurance. That's statism.

Where are all the webms of cyclists getting rekt?

>Cyclists shares the same laws as those who drives cars here
>turns out you have to be on the road and not where people are walking if you are in the big city
>people can legit get arrested if they don't go on the road
>worse is that roads here are small as fuck, good luck passing a cyclist, especially if that cyclist is a cheeky fuck who knows damn well he shouldn't be in front of cars

It's a good thing in town you don't see little shit doing this unless they're professional cyclists and they keep themselves on the walking lane but christ fuck people who uses roads as their personal space while on a bicycle.

I'm gonna shit bricks the second I'll see kids in the middle of the road and not on the walking lane because their parents are stupid enough to follow the laws despite how fucking dangerous it is for their kids.

>Biking is redpilled tho. You get a good workout and you don't have to rely on the fossil fuel jew for transportation.
True, but this thread is full of absolute morons who equate their car with their dick. Honestly, why does Sup Forums sound like old farts posting from 1974? Not just on this subject but so many others.

Where I live there are specifically bike paths that are next to the road. THE CYCLISTS STILL USE THE FUCKING ROAD.

>all these cagers with anger control issues so bad they have to use caps lock with strangers

So this is america, huh? No wonder you all are fat fucks.

>footpath
>Super simple stuff.
That's illegal in the US. Cyclists are vehicles, not pedestrians. In most jurisdictions we can ride on roads and multi-use paths but not sidewalks or dedicated footpaths.

Stay in your designated fucking bike lane or GET PANCAKED COCKSUCKER

>"redpill the fact"
>calling driver snowflake
Well hello there youngling, it appears you are trying to shitpost. Please wait until you're 18, which should be about 7 years from now, before you try to do it here again. And during that time you should try to 'lurk more' as most people should do before posting their retarded prepubertal opinions.

Truly subhumans

Easy now Mohammad.

It's also illegal here in the UK, except on paths specifically designated as dual use.

Cycling is a sport for numales. Sitting in the bike saddle crushes the nerve to your nuts which results in impotence, testicular atrophy, and low testosterone.

fuck em. even when they get huge bike lanes they still ride as close to cars as possible and then get mad when i dont give them my(car) lane as well

maybe but cars are worse, surburban sprawl has killed this country thanks to idiots who think cars are the end all be all to a civilization when they're really the death of it.

I hate bike fags also.
BUT.
I hate giving Monies to the
GASOLINE JEWS .
( Uber is alright when I am wasted drunk tripping ballz on wrong side of Washinton D.C. )

These idiots ride their bikes here on the country back roads where the speed limit is 55 mph and the visibility is very limited because of curves and hills. I can't say how many times I have been going over some hill and had to slam on my brakes and almost swerve off a cliff because some retard who thinks he's Lance Armstrong is riding 20 mph on these roads.

But from another view drivers are just privileged little snowflakes that because you have that additional factor of safety and security a vehicle provides, you're just a little bitch that NEEDS literally a physical exterior shell around yourself that allows you to escape or protect your bitch ass, people on bikes on the other hand are actually more likely to be healthy and ready to kick your ass

>carfags

>surburban sprawl has killed this country thanks to idiots who think cars are the end all be all
Suburban sprawl is due to niggers.

supp cagers?

Look at that low T beta numale. My arms were bigger than that when I was 8.

>don't run me over
I've intentionally hit 3 cyclists who've ran a stop sign just to fuck their shit up. In my state if the bike is on the road they are required to follow road laws. I love how ass blasted they get when they threaten to sue the shit out of me as they call the cops, then when they get a ticket for running a stop sign as I make them give me their insurance info to fix the damage to my car

i grew up just off a road like that, hilly, lots of turns, no shoulder, 55 mph speed limit, and those fucks will ride 3 across taking up the whole lane

>Look at that low T beta numale.

that is the first allamericanTM tdf winner, still fit unlike heart attack bodybuilders.

SHOW SOME RESPECT

Oh no you had to wait 12 seconds to perform a safe overtake

Your precious time is more valuable than someone else's

Fuck you.

Here it's immigrant families who take all the affordable housing close to the city

Stop weaving into my bike lane while texting your boyfriend's boyfriend, faggot.

What the fuck is wrong with you people. I belong to a cycling group in my area and when we see pushy jerks like you we double up and laugh at you. Last year a woman with our group was killed from a hit and run on one of our country roads that we use that doesn't have a bike lane. You guys piss me off so much, I'm literally shaking.

>fit
>low testosterone and atrophied nuts due to bike seat

Pick only one.

Sharing the road would imply THEY follow the rules as well.

>he doesn't stand up while cycling
no wonder you're a faggot

See: Lance Armstrong
>yfw he was doping because of testosterone deficiency from having one testicle

Yeah, this has never happened.

I forgot to mention those stupid fucking locking shoes always end up with at least one of their legs snapping

In American superb we don't give a fuck, stay jelly

I agree completely, cyclists needs to be holocausted.

I noticed the lack of response from cyclequeers to this post. It's true. Yes, you have the right to be on the road. But you never take anyone fucking else into consideration. CYCLISTS ARE THE ONES WHO THINK THEY ARE SPECIAL. Want to be on the road FOLLOW THE FUCKING RULES, but don't cry when one of your testosterone challenged friends gets creamed for being a faggot and riding in the middle of the fucking road.

I deal with that too, it should be illegal for them to cycle in 'flocks.' Pic related, and yes I even see some old faggot in one of those spinebender contraptions.

I cycled today, what you gonna do about it?

YEHA.YOU GET THEM
YOU TELL THEM THE WAY THAT THEY ARE

always fuckin say this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=YY6PQAI4TZE
copenhagenize.com/search?q=arrogance of space

get redpilled amerifats
demand real public infrastructure so you don't have to drive to the late night tacobell drivethrough and then go jogging through your detached suburb in the morning

Fighting Traffic: The Dawn of the Motor Age in the American City

>Road is for bikes too
Than you need to pay to register it and have it annually inspected, as well as licenced.

>t. butthurt fatties

Why are you all so triggered by us? The mere mention of one of us alpha males reaching speeds of 30mph using the power of our bodies alone seems to send you into a fit of rage.

We aren't scared of the road. We need not a giant metal box to protect us from nature, nor do we have to constantly fill up with the gasoline jew to fund Saudi Arabia. We are the ultimate alpha males whilst you are fat degenerate pigs using your trotter to step on a gas pedal and acting cool because of it.

>he says while being incapable of running 10 kilometers without getting a heart attack

>projecting this hard
nice try schlomo

They need to make a "Truck of peace" version of the shirt. Not that it would change anything since most Muslims are illiterate (average IQ 80)

Cycling is just jogging on easy mode. Nothing to be proud of wheelfag.

if you read this book (Fighting Traffic: The Dawn of the Motor Age in the American City), you will discover how jaywalking was memeified by the auto industry who hired boyscouts to hand out jaywalking tickets to quell the urban rebellion against cars

they also bought up our tram manufacturers to ensure the total domination of transportation by the automobile industry and gasoline trade (remember how in the early 20th century there were great trams in just about every major city)

over a million people die in auto accidents every year
30000 to terrorism

Nice projection. Enjoy running from those Palastinian rockets.

Just build cycle infrastructure and get rid of those dumb helmets.

There is no need to be upset

I have iron domes ahmed, no more rockets!

actually sympathize with op. my city did a smart thing and actually paved a wide sidewalk with two way lanes for cyclists and pedestrians so the former aren't on the actual road with cars.

at intersections they still don't abide by signs, lights though.

>Tfw cyclist ride their fucking bikes in back roads
>People speed down the back roads because they want to go home early
>The cyclists always ride their bikes during rush hour
I use bicycles to get to one place to another. But clogging up two lane roads just for "practice" is conceited and really fucking dangerous.

>tfw sidewalk is clearly designed with bicyclists in mind
>they willingly choose to use the road
>they willingly choose to create gridlock
>never realize they're the cause of everyone's anger/stress

My nearest metropolis area has pretty much shut down all of the two way streets and made a bunch of one way clusterfucks just to accommodate cyclists. AND THEY STILL RIDE THEIR BIKES IN THE ROAD

I ride on the road for this very purpose. I stay in the bike lane, or close to the curb, but if a moron like you goes apeshit and decides to hit me or run me over, if I survive, I'll sue both you and your insurance company into oblivion.

Sounds like something a kike would say desu.

They realize it, and they enjoy it. Really need to make more states force them into bike lanes or follow the same rules as automobiles.

Kill youreself impatient asshole
>"cyclists should die so i can get to work faster and make mr. Goldberg more money"
Youre not white if you get pissed about trivial things like someone biking to work.

in my town its illegal to ride your bike on the sidewalk. and there are no bike lanes so you have to ride in the middle of the fuking street

>it's just after sunset
>waiting at a red light, last traffic light before my neighborhood
>light turns green
>suddenly, 30+ fucking cyclists cut right through the intersection in front of me, no exaggeration
>not even a single safety light or reflector
>light turns red again

I used to be that guy riding in the middle of traffic. Then i bought a car, and then I sold my road bike and got a hybrid/offroad bike. Fuck road bikes!

>30mph using the power of our bodies alone
Every biker I see on the road goes like 8 mph max

You wanna play on the road with the big boys? you gotta follow the same rules
NIGGER

I remember a thread years ago where some guy was saying he drove a cyclist off the road and over a cliff because he just kept pissing him off by getting close and not moving and all that other stuff.

Was funny as he typed like he was justifying it while feeling bad, but then went back to not caring and said for months afterwards cyclists everywhere in the area were well behaved because they all talk to eachother.

who else loses their shit when americans literally call the pavement, the public space for people to be in which have existed from circa 3000 bc, a 'sidewalk'
doublethink in action

Where I live you'd get pulled over for riding a bicycle on the sidewalk.

Agreed, and same goes to scooter fags.