Get hyped Sup Forums

youtu.be/q_bvjxXdhIQ

>ANOTHER FUCKING DRAGON BALL THREAD

Why does the animation look so good?? It doesn't feel right.

So what the fuck is going on last time I check Vegeta was transparent and Goku was fighting water

Is this not TOEI ?
Animation looks better.

Use the fucking catalog you retard

damn the characters actually have normal skin colors, the animation seems better as well. this might be gud

That was just toei filler

Eh where did the shine go

That's a movie right? Looks too good for Super.

>get hyped for more recycled plotlines
k

Use the catalog, newfag.

>newfag
>cry me a river for posting about Dragon Ball instead of waifu weeb shit or lolis

Go fuck yourself

Might actually just pick up super and skip all the shit before future trunks, then immediately drop it after arc ends.

Honestly I'd rather have DBS movies twice or three times a year than this show as it is right now

where that gloss though

champa arc is ok, better read the manga though

There's no such thing as filler In Super you dumb cunt.

And only Z babies would like this shit, it looks like an even worse Cell Saga and that was the worst saga in all of DB.

>There's no such thing as filler In Super you dumb cunt.
it is considering it's based on toriyama's notes and manga

stupid Z faggot

you're trying too hard to fit in

What's the problem with that? It's just Dragon Ball.

Shit. I made my thread too late. Anyways, this honestly looks really good.

Who here thinks Bulma dies in the first episode?

Well looks Goku return to his previous outfit

He returned to his old clothes since the tournament ended.

I want to fuck Super Saiyan Note

that seems to be the case

I want to fuck Note no matter what form she's using.

>people rag on BoG and F arcs
>jizz all over this shit cause muh future trunks and muh edginess and darkness

loving that dark wolf look when he s flying through the sky

pretty much, but even I admit I wanna see an evil goku, just wish himself actually turns evil not some fusion. Who is to say though.

I think it's more likely that it's not even Goku.

Reminder that this arc will most likely be shit because the Android/Cell arc was shit.

Because it's finally a serious arc instead of this let's mix old DB humor with DBZ part of the reason why GT was shit.

It's probably a creature named Black that takes on the appearance of Goku later.

He's only named Black so they can get away with advertising BLACK GOKU

Even still, doubt future trunks can save the show.Face it kids, db is dead and super is just milking this shit out to nostaglia fags who eat it up.

but what if it was goku, all goku, like he took the superman evil route, only he was just killing cuz he wants a strong fighter

So why the hell does Future Trunks choose to travel to this particular period in time? The first time he time traveled he only visited that particular period in time because he needed to give Goku the heart virus vaccine. Wouldn't it make more sense to pop up again right after he left post-Cell Games and shout "GUYS I NEED SOME MORE HELP PLS"?

Actually, come to think of it, the main timeline has LONG split off from Future Trunk's own timeline. Why does he insist on returning to this specific timeline in particular? HOW can he still return to this particular timeline?

Fucking time travel, man.

>Don't have fun!!1!

>Being this pleb

Watch it and find out.

>implying 17 vs piccolo wasnt hype as shit along with the showdown against semi perfect cell
>tien blasting cell with solar flare
>super trunks and vegeta getting btfo
>ssj2 gohan punching cell so hard he puked up 18
>17 and 18 were both great too

sometimes i think posters like you are mentally ill
>NO serious plotlines or it's EDGY
fucking kill yourself

the cutest

>tien blasting cell with solar flare
Tien wasn't blasting him with solar flare
>super trunks and vegeta getting btfo
That's not a good thing

Bulma was smart enough to let the time machine save and specify space-time coordinates so it can visit any timeline it's previously been to.

Or some shit like that. I don't know.

why couldn't we get Yoru no Yatterman with the Pilaf Gang?

>So why the hell does Future Trunks choose to travel to this particular period in time?

Because Black is so much more powerful then Cell and he wants to make sure he gets the most powerful versions of Goku and Vegeta that he can.

Or, it might be that the time machine's fuel isn't just a "let you go to the past at any point and it's gone", but more of an actual fuel that gets used up the more you go into the past. They only had enough for a one way trip apparently, maybe this was as far back as he could go.

gave that bitch tuna, bitches love tuna!

to answer your second question, they were successful plus the time location is already in the time machine, I assume.

For your 1st, many factors, but maybe black is the one who sends trunks there to bring goku to a certain time so black can keep a time loop going of Goku being consumed by black.
Trunks also only having half fuel couldn't go back far enough even though it was said the half fuel was a one way trip.

>Who here thinks Bulma dies in the first episode?
It's certainly an excuse to make sure Trunks never go back to his future. The idea being everyone he cared about back there is dead. So once he created the new timeline there is point returning.

>the purest DB characters is gonna get it on
I am fine with this.

Thus leading into Xenoverse. Supreme Kai of Time is going to give him the job and he will take it because he has nothing tying him to his time anymore.

Except for Mai. Wonder where they are going to go with that.

my bad, i meant tri beam. and yes, it was. them getting beat showed desperation. they pushed themselves the wrong way. super saiyan relies on emotion/willpower so forcing it won't lead to positive results.

I hope not, what is my hope that Goku and vegeta go to the future with trunks, because of bulma in the past.
Remember that blue liquid she ask Monaka to help with? It maybe just filler buy maybe it could be time fuel that future bulma perfected.

So Evil Goku will actually be OG Goku. It seems that Trunks is only fighting some sort of shadow in his timeline, not an evil Goku

Right? It's using up valuable moeblob thread space!

>best Kai becomes canon
Im okay with that

Uh yeah no. Fantastic arc especially when you think about how deep the lore goes. Gero being apart of the red ribbon army and what not.

>Except for Mai. Wonder where they are going to go with that.
Well one assumes Mai is going to the past with him, and she would be the only living person who understands the hell he went through. A bit of a MCU Steve Rogers Bucky Barnes thing going on, except Hetero this time.

Pretty sure that's Bulma's hair, she's definitely a goner.

>So Evil Goku will actually be OG Goku. It seems that Trunks is only fighting some sort of shadow in his timeline, not an evil Goku
Goku was always suppose to be evil. What if that Goku was from another timeline where he did destroy Earth as a child, as he was meant to?

>Thus leading into Xenoverse. Supreme Kai of Time is going to give him the job and he will take it because he has nothing tying him to his time anymore.
No. Leave Xenoverse stuff in Xenoverse.

>Except for Mai. Wonder where they are going to go with that.
They're gonna get married and have children like most other Sayans living on Earth. He deserves that much after all the shit he's been through.

They just don't want to show Goku Black until later, so he's a shadowy figure for now. The way that it morphs in the previous trailer though, made him look like Demigra in his more demonic form. So it wouldn't be surprising if Demigra was behind this. Goku Black apparently only has one earing. Perhaps the earings are used to control people.

Then he would be dead, saiyans can't survive in space.

I hope that Xenoverse doesn't become canon. I just don't like the idea of Donut steels littering dragonball.

Since when did Swim Trunks have Blue Hair?

Sorry user, DB was always suppose to be a non serious and comedy series. The 'end' of Dragon Ball being a bunch of OCs is exactly what Toriyama would do.

>Then he would be dead, saiyans can't survive in space.
He wasn't meant to blow up the planet, silly. Just destroy civilization. And one assumes that means eventually he would have been picked up when time comes to sell Earth to the highest bidder.

he mean destroy like the andriod did

I agree it's not supposed to be serious, but that is wishful thinking of you to think toriyama always intended OCs to be canon.

Is this the waifu thread?

Videl is best girl

>No. Leave Xenoverse stuff in Xenoverse.
thank you some one gets it.

>Is this the waifu thread?
No fuck off

Fair point, but maybe not as a child since he would have got btfo by kami or even general tao.

18 > Videl

Can someone explain Trunks' sword? Like, how does it not instantly break? What's it made of that he can channel saiyan bullshit through it?

(Not complaining or anything, I love it. I wish more characters had weapons.)

18 is literally in the top 5 worst girls.

I'm hoping this is a goku from another dimension who defeated his beerus and accepted the offer to become god of destruction but wasn't stable enough to fulfil the role properly

>Tfw they have to retcon the end of the manga to fit all this shit in

What's the best way they go about this Sup Forums?

well, even roshi could finish him, but there could be factors where Kakorot took training and and just kept fighting, and was a ruthless fighter, hell Crane school wouldn't mind taking him in.

>Can someone explain Trunks' sword? Like, how does it not instantly break? What's it made of that he can channel saiyan bullshit through it?
Martial arts magic logic. Same reason you see stories with heroes slicing tanks in half with a sword.

The issue is that swords generate gore and unless you are in an R rated story, heroes have to ditch them at some point.

I wish Z babies like you would just fuck off

It's literally a rehash of the Android saga but it's an evil Goku clone instead of a Android created from parts of various fighters as the main villain.

what he said
but it could also apply to technique

>but it's an evil Goku clone
Once again, let it be known that Goku was not born good. This could well be what Goku was always meant to be, a Saiyan Devil. A Goku who was never pulled away from his monstrous heritage.

Swords in these sorts of situations are either made out of bullshitium or stay together with the sword user channeling their ki or something.

>that lack of gains
why

champa wants his own goku, goes back in time to get his goku, trains him Black is born.

Because Toriyama's art style changed and he doesn't like the overly muscled look anymore.

Can't wait for future trunks/vegeta reuniĆ³n

stop being a tsundere, user.

yeah, his style now is more reminiscent of blue dragon and later Dragonquest designs.

He infuses it with Ki kind of like Nen in HxH.

Why is she so pure?

>preferring a worn out sex robot over a qt3.14 such as her

it's modern art style.

King Cold looks at it and says it's an impressive sword for defeateing Frieza and must have been forged by a "master"

Now if we use what we know about ki and how a warrior is significantly weaker when not paying attention, the reason Trunks sliced through Frieza like hot butter was because he blitzed him as a Super Sayain when his ki guard was down. Much like SSGB Goku dying from a laser blast, Frieza got his shit fucked by something menial for not paying attention.

When used on Goku it can't even hurt his finger, but considering how both warriors were most likely holding back it wouldn't necessarily break.

It's not an invincible magic sword, however, as Android 18 breaks it pretty easily.

TLDR: It's a sword made with master craftsmanship that has one big moment before being trashed. Trunks most likely uses several swords, probably crafted by Bulma.

that sucks..oh well

Best waifu. Trunks really lucked out.