rubber and gum

Someone post the whole thing

The past two threads aren't even dead yet

OHHH SHIT NIGGA TRIPLE CONFIRMED

Is that how he's being held up?

where is this

can't say the same for some spiders.

fake and gay

Why is he drawn like that one lion-killing prince in this panel?

they're autosageing though

OFFICIAL CHAPTER OPINION POLL

strawpoll.me/10436936

JUST

I just love that we got deaths but they still managed to be totally unpredictable. Killing either Chrollo or Hisoka would be shit for the story, this is the perfect compromise.

>10 spiders left
>2 of them just died out of the current 11
GUYS, THERE'S A NEW PHANTOM TROUPE MEMBER AND HIS NAME IS GYRO. HOLY SHIT CHROLLO IS FUCKED AND METEOR CITY

Both of you are wrong. Hisoka did die, but he got better.

Reminds me of Mexican Cartels leaving corpses in public places as a warning

Will we ever have a Gon vs Hisoka rematch? How could Gon win against the power of both rubber and gum?

LISTEN

I'm more shocked that Chrollo was dumb enough to let this shit happen

You are literally retarded if you actually thought those were real. The first Gon is hilariously off-model and it's not even Togashi's style.

lmao

I think Hisoka is completely pissed of because he lost against Chrollo... Hisoka will win the rematch for sure when every other Ryodan member dies.

>Killing Kalluto will get Illumi after him
>Two birds for the price of one

Character assassination for everyone!

IT IS BUT A SCRATCH

Reminder that this chapter is Hisoka's deathflag. He's already lost his limbs and on a death-march that will end in tattered tears of glory. He will die by the end of this arc just like Meruem did post-revival.

Why do people say this is not like Togashi? This is literally something I would only expect from him.

JUST

Glasses moeblob is gonna die next mark my words

Friendly reminder the Phantom Troupe will be nothing but fodder.

DELETE THIS

Shouldn't Hisoka be with brain dead after not getting oxygen for a while???

Why his hair didn't burn after the explosion?

>let this happen

>Killed him
>Blew him up
>Blew off most of his limbs

He could barely be more thorough.

>Tegoshi
>Style
>consistent

Is he gonna be able to fix his face?

This. Togashi loves happenings out of fucking nowhere. He's not afraid of changing the Status Quo

>>Tegoshi
Tamagotchi?

Texture Surprise.

with a rock

Rubber and Gum

LISTEN UP MY NEN

Rubber/gum>>>>>Book

I expected something I'd never expect and I was right. Unpredictable shit is why I love this series.

Didn't you know? Rubber + gum = reality. Hisoka can bend the fabric of space-time to his liking using his ability.

JUST

LISTEN UP MY NEN

>Hisoka
>not making it to the end to fight a grown-up endgame Gon

Called this, calling that too.

Suck it,kurobobolobofag.

It's too late right now waiting for confirmation of the spoilers

Delete this

Hisoka and Chollo have a rematch later on, both end up dead this time.

>dem pika hips

Oh fuck.

Hisoka will die, but not to the spiders. He will get bitten by Hellbell in the final arc and go on a clown rampage for a while.

I know I'm supposed to be mad at this chapter but I'm laughing way too hard right now, the idea of Hisoka pulling himself back to life and becoming a slasher movie villain is just hilarious.

Because everything he's done (Sans Alluka) has been very logical, straight-forward and made a basic amount of sense within HxH-world rules. Even Meruem coming back from a smothered husk via Pouf's cells had just enough belieability to it.

Something like
>"Listen Bungee Gum, massage my heart and lungs after death!"
Is not something we can take seriously and doesn't sound like Togashi at all. It's still hilarious, and he's an absolute madman but still.

I guess everyone including Chrollo forgets that he can predict his allies futures.

Hisoka will be infected with Zobae forming new calamity of immortal bungee gum.

>slasher movie villain
He's killing Ryodan scums though.

If anything he's a hero.

"supposed to be"? do you usually let Sup Forums decide what you think?

>wake up a 5.30am when I normally wake up at 10am
>check for spoilers
>LISTEN TO ME MY NEN!
>can't get back to sleep
>move to PC
>time to shitpost

Anyone got any ideas for some more OC? I'm pretty good with photoshop.

texture surprise all over his body and he can pump oxygen with his nen to his brain just enough to make it look like he is dead or in a coma

Remember anons, this is what Togashi meant when he said they will all die.

Except for Pika because he's best boy and will die from old age after living a happy life.

This soundtrack is perfect for the chapter

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OHT-pnOmKc0

Gon wouldn't cry over that.

LISTEN
UP
MY
NEN

oh look just another fag who doesn't understand the true properties of both rubber and gum

Friday the 13th

No, but ultimately, I know it's ultimately an asspull to keep him alive because he's popular. I'm not usually a fan of this sort of process.

who will be the next Ryodan to die?

>I know I'm supposed to be mad at this chapter

Read the poll He only predicts their futures when he expects someone to die soon, or some battle is about to happen. He doesn't do it randomly throughout the day probably.

He did it before he fought Hisoka, and foresaw Hisoka would die. The only thing he didn't see was everything else.

Bless.

this

You can do gifs?
Kurtopi hiding in bathroom.

>supposed to be mad

Uh, why?

This turn of events is probably the best way the fight could've ended, in my opinion.

I knew neither of them would die, but the manner that it's happened is just great. Shalnark and Kortopi getting BTFO is fucking amazing, too.

Especially Shalnark. I hated that little faggot.

>implying Phinx won't smash the clown's face in
>implying Franklin won't puncture a million holes in the clown's face
>implying Feitan won't pssh nothing personel kid the shit out of the clown in one second flat
>implying le dancing hole man won't crush the clown's body to bits
>implying Machii won't strangle the clown with her own hands
>implying Nobunaga won't instantly cut the clown to pieces after he enters Nobunaga's En
>implying Kalluto won't cut open the clown's arteries from limb to limb
>implying Shizuku won't clobber the clown's skull in and clean up his dead(again) carcass with Demi-chan before he can asspull his way to another revival

THE CLOWN FUCKED WITH THE WRONG NIGAAS

Yeah, Alluka is the only thing he's done that I've felt mad at and I can see why people would be disappointed at this development but personally I like it.

lame asspull saving the pedo trash again?What is this bleach?

Ok i've got a good idea for that. You'll like it for sure.

LISTEN UP

Make an image saying "You have been visited by the Bungee Gum of revival. Good health and coming back to life will come to you, but only if you post LISTEN UP MY NEN."

What did the clown say to the nen?

agreed
>Especially Shalnark. I hated that little faggot.
double agreed

Killua ripped a guys heart out without leaving a speck of blood, without nen. Stop having retarded expectations for a series about magic powers.

What happened?

underestimating rubber and gum cost the lives to 2 spiders. it will happen again.

Obviously he does not do it randomly throughout the day. The way the ability works is that it predicts their futures weeks in advance.

After the explosion Hisoka's dead body is in a hotel room with shalnark, machi and kortopi. His position is still the same as before the explosion, trying to protect himself. After some talking Shalnark and Kortopi leave the room and only Machi remains.
Suddenly aura begins to pour out of Hisoka body and Machi is very surprised.
(Flashback to the moment before the explosion)
Hisoka commands his nen to revive him after he's dead by massaging his lungs, hearth etc.

Back to the present, Hisoka wakes up and greets Machi

Then it says something about him using texture surprise and gum to fix his hand and leg without Machixs help (I don't see how this makes sense)

After recovering, he says that trying to kill Chrollo with those conditions was too difficult and that he will start hunting every spider and kill them.
Machi says that she will kill him here and now but Hisoka runs away blocking Machi with bungee gum

The scene switches with Shalnark talking on the phone with Chrollo about a treasure on the boat to the dark continent. They agree to meet with everyone on the ship.

Shalnark notes that Kortopi is taking too long with the bathroom and goes checking. As he finds Kortopi severed head he's attacked from behind by Hisoka.

End of the chapter.

Did Kurtopi died when shitting? did he wiped his ass or not? it bothrs me...

LISTEN UP MY NEN! LISTEN UP MY NEN! LISTEN UP MY NEN! LISTEN UP MY NEN! LISTEN UP MY NEN! LISTEN UP MY NEN! LISTEN UP MY NEN! LISTEN UP MY NEN! LISTEN UP MY NEN! LISTEN UP MY NEN! LISTEN UP MY NEN! LISTEN UP MY NEN! LISTEN UP MY NEN! LISTEN UP MY NEN! LISTEN UP MY NEN! LISTEN UP MY NEN! LISTEN UP MY NEN! LISTEN UP MY NEN! LISTEN UP MY NEN! LISTEN UP MY NEN! LISTEN UP MY NEN! LISTEN UP MY NEN! LISTEN UP MY NEN! LISTEN UP MY NEN! LISTEN UP MY NEN! LISTEN UP MY NEN!

he'll keep killing off the "safe" ones until shit hits the fan deep in the boat arc. Probably Bonolenov, then Shizuku.

he wiped but did not flush

AFTER DEATH, LET ME
REVIVE AND MASSAGE MY
HEART AND LUNGS!!

He died dirty.

No one is complaining they have magic you retard. The complaint is he conveniently used his magic too get himself out of a jam exactly when he needed it. That's shit writing.

kalluto would be killed in a matter of seconds, just rubber and gum on a few of his papers and kalluto body, and then contract

Fuck you, Togashi.

>implying they all won't die horrendous, undignified deaths