Fate: A single shot finished 7 of his lives

Fate: A single shot finished 7 of his lives.
UBW: LOL
HF: A human beat him

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/7273838
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nasu agreed he made Herc a bit too much of a pushover in the VN. Get over it.

>human

berserker probably the worst class you can summon herc with

He lost god hand when he became tainted. No real excuse for the caliburn bullshit though.

Both of these.

Archer Herc would have pushed Gil's shit in, Berserker Herc is probably the worst Herc, and Tainted Herc is even worse because he loses his one remaining advantage without even getting a powerup in return.

Don't worry, he'll make up for it.

>Archer Herc would have pushed Gil's shit in
Naw, you're wrong

Strange/Fake Herc was summoned to have aspects of Avenger as well so he is more OP than usual

>Strange/Fake Herc was summoned to have aspects of Avenger as well so he is more OP than usual

really?

>summoned with aspects of the shittiest servant so he is stronger

>edgelord Herc
>not made more powerful by edgelord class

He's not made more powerful actually.

It's literally said it nerfs his Independent action(and other skills) and basically the whole point of making him a pseudo avenger is because he's an edgelord that becomes easier to control for his master compared to sane Herc who could withstand the 3 command seals with just balls.

Gil's hugest weakness is his overconfidence. One of Herc's greatest stated strengths (that he lost as Bahsahkah) is his tactical genius, since most of his trials were overcome through cunning rather than brute force.

Lazy Gil vs a high spec smart bastard will never end well for Gil. If Herc manages to catch Gil off-guard, he wins.

why is the fuck is there a blanket on his head?

he wasn't born with a pretty face

>doesnt have a security binky anymore

Lol what a fag

>He lost God Hand
This meme again. It's never stated he lost shit. Nice damage control though.

It nerfs his skills in exchange for power, like Saber Alter.

Fuck off, Melvin.

>This meme again. It's never stated he lost shit. Nice damage control though.
It was never stated that he didn't lose it, but if you actually read the scene, it would make no sense if God Hand was still active.

>dying 6 times to a shit tier
Of course. I can't take Heracles seriously after that shameful display

Archer could win the war in a day if he was serious.

Explain how the fuck is he still alive after Alter Excaliblasted him if he didn't have GH. Just try to make some shit up for that, I wanna see you try.

Is there a Heracles that isnt berserk? I want to see what he would look like/be capable of

In a world without Noble Phantasms, Herc would probably have won the war.

He's an Archer in Strange Fake.

You mean before he was completely consumed by the Shadow? He still had it then.

>stomped by Cu
>can't even win against Medusa according to Nasu
Sure

SF but he is stronger thanks to Grail mud. He is only the same in name. Actually, not even that. He is Alcides, the human part of Heracles who has 12 NPs that range from C to A+, including the Nemeian lion pelt that he used to block all of the GoB and an Anti Fortress NP called Goddess of War that can, according to Alcides, make an equal clash with EA.

>>stomped by Cu
>>can't even win against Medusa according to Nasu
>Sure
That was a not serious Archer.

>SF but he is stronger thanks to Grail mud.
He's nerfed, Melvin

Jetfag please go back to /vg/

>he's nerfed
>can handle Gilgamesh
>couldn't as Heracles
Are you retarded? And what is Melvin?

Fuck off, Melvin.

>getting 12 great NPs in exchange of a shit one is getting nerfed
What?

What is Melvin? Did I miss something?

It's a shitposter from the Grand Order General in /vg/. He's been doing the same autistic shitposting every day for more than half a year now.

user, Archer was never serious in that war. Serious Archer would have stomped so badly it wouldn't be funny. He'd do shit like soloing Gilgamesh on day 1 and nuke-sniping Saber/Lancer.

If you mean Archer from HA, he got fucked by Arturia instead

This. You see him do it in HA: He just camps on top of a skyscraper and snipes everyone.

He wasn't serious there.

>/vg/
>grand order general
Get the fuck out back to your shithole, Sup Forumsermin

Reminder that the random wolves in the Eizenbern forest managed to break through God Hand and hurt berserker.

The grail mud doesn't really have anything to do with his NPs.

>Grand Order General
Are we being raided by these retards again? Fuck off.

A Rank wolves.

fuck you melvin

And yet Arturia could've beat him without a command seal if it wasn't because she had to protect a sword autist behind her.

Those were Fenrirs, you stupid nigga.

read It was from rejecting the gods, but I was sure mud had something to do with it.

After several failed attempts, it worked. In an actual war you only get 1 chance.

>post on Sup Forums
>call others retards
>even when the posters he insults are daily Sup Forums posters
Ho the irony of this newfag is incredibly hilarious

Fate was the worst, no matter how you spin it caliburn was an asspull of a weapon.

Invisible Air did in the UBW anime too.

Did you read what I said? She could've just dodged those arrows instead of deflecting them if he had been aiming for her and not Shirou. If Shirou hadn't been there she could've charged up that building and fucked him over in no time.

Part of the Fate series is that you fight with your master.
And a physical character will always have some problems in regards to protecting master and attacking bad guy

How would you fix it?

>Sup Forumsermin coming to Sup Forums to shit things up
That's nothing new but you are still scum that should get the fuck out.

Did they want to make the end of that battle more memorable?

What is your point? This is Shirou, more often than not, he will be with Saber when she is fighting, and if Archer was serious about beating Saber, he would obviously target Shirou.

Now imagine what the A rank wolves woulda done to a normal servant.
Illya should have tamed the wolves and autowin the war.

>shiting things up
>when 50% of threads are shitposting threads and 40% are generals
>implying it's not Sup Forums coming to Sup Forums
>implying the majority of Sup Forums aren't vidya players
>he doesn't know that fgo posters are Sup Forums fate posters
are you dumb?

It would have made Gil killing her servants and wolf pack that much more painful

They would have done the same, or worse. God Hand doesn't reduce damage like Armor of Fafnir. If you are able to get past God Hand, you will deal the full damage.

Archer would have done 6 times better against them

To be honest I'm not quite sure how they could of got out of that, with how things went down everyone was forced into a corner there was no way out of.

It's just Shirou pulls out a miracle weapon that manages to one shot berserker that still has a whole bunch of lives left and then that weapon is never useful again, you don't just fix it unless you rewrite the whole encounter.

Please stop. You are only making us look bad.

Archer could have killed all but 2 lives. Then Rin would get one and Saber would get one.

>going to Sup Forums to discuss Fate
>Sup Forumsermin actually thinks he is welcome around here
>Sup Forums posters are Sup Forums posters

That could work I guess, it's just the caliburn leap is just too much, and after that it's never relevant as a weapon.

It was like a one time get out of jail card.

>newf/a/g thinks anons only use one board
>doesn't know that Sup Forums is the general board, filled with every fags from every boards

>Fate: A single shot finished 7 of his lives.
it wasn't a single shot where did you get that bulsshit the fight was also fucking off screen
>UBW: LOL
gil LOL
>HF: A human beat him
he lost his NP because of the Grail was also fucking blind and stopped before shirou because of illya called his name pay more attention secondary faggot
stop posting bullshit he never said that

Why haven't the Einzbern take over the world when they have A rank wolves in their backyard? Who can stop them really, beside Arcueid?

I know what's right. What I've protected until now, and what I want to protect right now. I know which choice is correct, and which is wrong. With that in mind, I...

[ ] Persist on becoming a hero of justice. The man who turned away from the Einzberns for something he believed was right. I've chosen the same path.

[ ] I just want to protect Sakura, that's all.

strawpoll.me/7273838

>it wasn't a single shot where did you get that bulsshit the fight was also fucking off screen
Caliburn you fucking dumbass.

It'd be nice if Archer (not Avenger) Herakles made it into EXTELLA without the towel covering his head through DLC someday. It'd be cool as a poncho thrown to the side or a scarf though.

Man literally everyone was telling him to stop in UBW, yet all it takes is Sakura in HF to abandon his ideal.

Did they? I thought it was originally implied that all the blood on Berserker was the wolves'.

From what I remember from reading side materials and theories, it's not that Caliburn is particularly strong in itself. In essence, it's basically a light saber and burns through everything it touches. When Shirou and Saber stabbed Berserker, they hit his heart (which is a Servant's spiritual core and one of the only two fatal spots) and Caliburn started burning him from the inside-out at the same time as God Hand was healing him. Since Caliburn remained in his spiritual core, it kept destroying it as God Hand was restoring it, so Berserker ended up going through several lives in a row.

>Fate
Something something Caliburn buff due to being reunited with Arthur, it's still bullshit.
>UBW
Gil is a terrible match up for Herc and contrary to Gil's goading would have lost even if he weren't gimped by having to defend Ilya the entire fight.
>HF
He's blind, half dead, and lost God Hand's protection against subsequent attacks from the same source. Even then he still technically won the exchange with Shirou, and was about to land the killing blow when Ilya stuck her head out of the ditch and distracted him.

The omake at the end with Ilya and Taiga talking says that with Rin and Sakura by his side, he'll change his distortion, but he isn't all the way there in any ending yet.

The story is about how he'll choose to live going forward, but not the details. Nasu says this several times in interviews.