>no 'Hero' in subject
shit thread

SYMBOL OF PEACEMAKING BITCH

>Not posting the other pictures

Really Nigga?

why is shiggy so cute

MADMAN TIME

#
Man, right now we have convicts escaping from our highest security prisons by walking out during free time, digging massive tunnels while no one manages to notice, or burrowing under half a dozen electrocuted razor-wire fences. I don't care what powers people have in the future, people can and will always find ways to escape.

Hell, AFO is probably just as dangerous staying in the prison and interacting with the prisoners, as someone that built a hundred year empire around organizing and bossing around superpowered madmen. It's not like they can kick him back out, and Shigaraki and company can do the heavy lifting back on the outside.

Because you can't quite see his face in all its haggard and scarred glory.

You know who he gon meet in prison you pretenders

It's time, ready for the 2 years timeskip?

I would be totally fine with that, as long as he hasn't considerably better at controlling OFA.

Why dont they just execute him? They already sent him to jail without a trial, and Moonfish shows that they do have the death penalty as an option, so why run the risk of keeping him around at all? Just cut off the head or launch him into the sun and be done with it.

Shut it Raphael, we know

I will never get tired of thinking of Stain as EXTREME Holden Caulfield.

He'll probably have a 20-30% control over OFA in the timeskip. 5% is aready damn impressive if you ask me

He's always cute.

Well it's been pointed out various times
Deku is like a kid that just manifested it's quirk, so yeah a timeskip is going to happen at some point

2 years during a period of growth seems plausible for him getting better at controlling OFA and his body getting used to it naturally

I hope Stain learned something from his fight against Deku: NO CAPES OR SCARVES!
I think at one point Deku even used Stain's scarves to pull him away and preventing him from killing Iida.

I think they'll be buds. Can't wait to see those two chat.

I don't think so, 6 months at most.

Keep in mind that this is Boku no Hero ACADEMIA, as in school. Deku is currently in high school which means that he's got 3 years before the name of the series becomes invalid (not that it can't continue after that, it's just that the name would be stupid if a considerable amount of the series wasn't set in the school).

If I had to guess I would say that we'll see small skips between years, so we might get a 6 month skip to second year than later another short skip to senior year but we won't see any multi-year time skips until Deku has graduated from school.

Noumu is the cutest pet ever.

Baby Noumu

>Noumu hoodie
Dammit I want one.

Ok, I can understand Shigaraki´s, but what is Deku expresion trying to convey?

And all these retards called the script fake.

RISE YOUR SKINNY FISTS LIKE ANTENNAS TO HEAVEN

Oh my god I am crying, the spoilers everyone thought were lame fanfiction were actually true!!

Can someone repost the spoilers?

he probably realized the monumental task of becoming Symbol of Peace after watching All-Might give it his all in his last fight.

R E K T

Last one.

Damn, even his buffy form looks beaten, also I don´t think that transforming was necessary here, he could have made the victory pose in his skinny form.

>Oh shit, his right hand is gone, i thought would be just broken.

If there's no symbol of peace among this world full of people with power, society will collapse under it's own weight and become a black hole that will eat it all until nothing is left.

Wow. He overcame his limits. Again.

PLUS ULTRA NIGGA

>daddy lives
THIS IS WHY I READ SHOUNEN, I DON'T KNOW WHAT I COULD HAVE DONE WITHOUT ALL MIGHT IN MY LIFE

He DID use the last of his AFO.

I don't meant to greentext dammit.

>All Might's left punch was shallow and AFO starts a counter attack, but All Might uses all of his last energy for his real final punch
>With "United States Smash" All Might gave up the last bits of OFA he had and defeated AFO
>Everyone celebrates All Might's victory
>The police forces arrive and chain AFO in the iron maiden
>Standing as the Symbol of Peace All Might looks into the cameras, saying: "You are next!"
>Deku thinks about the intent of his mission, to save Bakugou, and that it was successful
>AFO is brought to prison without any trial
>The guards are surprised AFO fought against All Might with his weak looking body
>Stain is also in that prison
>AFO thinks this can be a lesson for Shigaraki to grow by the new hate against All Might
>Now it's time for Shigaraki to increase his number of followers

It's still there, it's a bloody pulp, but he still has it.

You can only use that excuse for so long.

But he's rekking AfO with his right in

Best girls don't die, user.

Stain is so gonna side with Deku if AFO escapes and becomes even more threatening than before after stealing all of the top criminal's quirks.

Do the impossible
See the invisible
PLUS ULTRA MOTHERFUCKER

user.

>The script spoiler turned out to be real
>All Might's not dead
I mean with all the foreshadowing it seems like a bait and switch or maybe just a mislead, but it does separate it form the, "typical Mentor dying to teach the student something" I guess.
Though I guess the only real worrying some thing for All Might at this point is anyone going after him for revenge now that his weak form has been revealed and he has now powers left.

So is All Might now pretty much out of commission since he used up what spark of OfA he had left?

that, in effect, makes All Might dead from a certain point of view

I don't know, this doesn't look like he still have it.

*has no power now

I like this outcome. It's too early to kill off the senseis. If all might died and AFO lived there is no one to stop AFO.

If both died it would benefit both midoriya and shigaraki in character development but it would make AfO be a waste of character potential since he's kinda the big bad with a goal.

With this AfO still has power even though defeated and all might is out of OfA. Both deku and and shigaraki can now develop and no more can all might come and save the day.

>after stealing all of the top criminal's quirks.
I don't think AFO would even want to do that. Pretty sure he understands what type of person Stain is and wouldn't do something to provoke him unless it benefited him somehow.

On one side I´m happy that we will see more of AFO, in these last chapters he showed how a great villain he is, so killing him so soon would be a waste. On the other side, no one dying in this kind of battle is kind of lame, All Might secret being now public will have consequences of course, but still.

And without wanting to sound cruel, maybe All Might will die at the hands of some random scrub or Shigaraki himself will be the one that kills him.

what if all-might somehow recovers his old body and becomes goku's quirkless sidekick

Bad shading, its there. If you squint you can see finger outlines

Did Deku tried to run and hug AM?

It looks like a fist to me...
You see if he didn't have it could reach higher than his thigh.

Perhaps consider a pair of glasses.

Its probably gonna be Shiggy since he's the one who's been gunning for him the most. One thing I didn't like about the fight's premise was AfO stealing Shiggy's chance to kill All Might, so I'm glad the possibility is still there.

Wouldn't you?

But I'm wearing glasses right now. Besides, the OP pic shows his hand is mangled, but intact.

Why isn´t his mouth covered?

>but intact
What is this, a logical ruse?

a secret boss will thwart his plans if we follow his RPG Logic

>all might lives
>AfO BTFO

wow, this is competing with HxH for biggest surprise of the manga week for me

>asspull
>surprise

did all might survive because he has the properties of rubber and gum

It was too soon for AFO to hit it so im cool with that but All Mights purpose is complete apart from training deku which theres basically Gran Torino for as well.

You know theres gonna be rumours and gossip about all mights skeleton form the same way Stains ideology seeped abit into the masses.

Anons help me understand Horikoshi didnt cop out. Just subversive?

>The guards are surprised AFO fought against All Might with his weak looking body

Are they aware of exactly who AfO is?

Do you not see the bottom left panel? At worst he's missing a finger

>>AFO is brought to prison without any trial

I wonder if the government is also trying to keep AFO and OFA a secret from the masses.

Aren't you supposed to die anyway once OfA is completely out of your system.

YEEEEEEEAAAHH

HE LIVES

That's how he's gonna get 'em, user. He'll have the guards underestimating him. He'll be a polite gentleman and before you know it, somebody's gonna regret trusting him.

is this the moment where in 2-4 years we will say 'All might is the pike of the BnHA everything went downhill after that' ?

BnHA is better when it's more relaxed SOL stuff so if it's all action all the time now, definitely

No. It wasn't originally in their system to begin with and its entire purpose is to be passed down over and over again. They lose their bullshit strength after they pass it, and in theory that should be it. They probably die soon after because they keep fighting AfO while they're running on fumes.

Wow, the living legend just smashed the moutain of death flags just because of a single "the big boss knows about muh boy so" flag AFO rose....

But how is Best Jeanist?
I liked that guy.
Number 4 hero with the power to control jeans.

Horikoshi rused us again, so many red flags and they both survive it. He must have something much worse planned for them. However, for now I am just glad that All Might survived and he can keep guiding Deku.

Are there any news on the rumor that All Might gets his own standalone story/origin volume? Or was that just a rumor? It was first brought up when the database booklet scans appeared.

Plus Ultra, Midora mah boy

you gotta SMASH the oxygen out your muscles properly

This manga is giving me feels.

I wish to purchase an All Might plushie.

What does Jeanist do vs naked mutants? Bring a T-shirt cannon?

>left hand couldn't seal the deal
>charges his right fist
I guess All Might was All Right.

Tehnically, there are clothes made out of animal's hair, so there's that.

Binds them with his own jeans

He was never gonna die. No idea why people kept saying he was, there was no blood during the cut, let alone organs, it was just a white slash resulting in his clothes ripping.

Remember 13? That was the first time Sup Forums started going nuts thinking someone was gonna die, but it turned out all he had were lacerations. If a black hole 50 cm away from you won't kill you in the span of a few seconds, a little air pressure won't do shit.

He is like Doflamingo, gonna immobilize them with strings. And that guy wears 5 different pairs of jeans, enough to make his own Birdcage.

He seems to be able to threadify his own clothes so he could just sacrifice his leggings and sleeves if there's only a few enemies, but a hoard of nudists would be a problem. maybe lure them to a clothes store.

No. 13's powers is just called black hole, it seems to be more about sucking than gravitational pull.
It's cartoon physics basically.

Do you have any more Shigarakis

I want my own All Might
if ya catch my drift