Ao no Exorcist

What's Sup Forums's opinion on Ao no Exorcist?
Where are the new fucking chapters?

Its dead go read BNHA

Isn't that the most recent?

I'm annoyed that the anime studio decided to go full fucking retard with the story.
Ao no Exorcist: Brotherhood when?

We already know how the manga will end, thanks to anime. Similar to Akame ga Kill. Author needs to finish the manga. Literally nothing important to the main plot has happened in three years. It's just adventures of Rin and Yukio.
I also noticed there are a lot of ripoffs like Noragami and Twin Star Exorcists

>anime dictates what's in the manga
nigga

too bad the manga went full retard too

Eyebrows is best girl

Pink hair can go choke on a dick alongside whatever the fuck that Blonde chick's name is

Love the "betrayal" shit

Yesh, I like eyebrows best too.

I'm fucking disappointed in the recent arc, I was hoping for more Yukio and Shura development (and his "edgelord" adventures too) but got instead the usual "everybody think only about Rin and he does everything important".
Like seriously, why couldn't Yukio faggot go and summon 6 fire demons like he did with water demons and the demon eater faggot? It would show his growth at different exorcist ways, maybe something to do with his satan eyes, dunno anything. It could really be his and Shuras growing arc, but instead we got nothing.
And I was seriously happy as fuck when he went all "give me the regen powers and I will impregnate her". It was such a nice change from the usual shounen.

>I was a traitor all along
I stopped reading. I hate that kind of bullshit.

Why the fuck is this manga still ongoing

How so?

Dude, this manga is boring. Nothing has happened in the last 20+ chapters. I don't care for school and teenage drama. I want plot. Since chapter 44 or something like that (we are now on chapter 79) we still haven't found out about Yukio eyes, is he a demon like Rin or what. And this is monthly manga. Manga really went full retard

What happened?

I barely remember, some of the protagonists were actually antagonist the entire time without foreshadowing or something. Or it was a big fake out. Either way; fuck that shit.

You are telling me this isn't going to end up in a similar way as anime. Next you are going to tell me Akame ga Kill manga isn't going to end up the same way as anime

fujoshit

Manga has a short story, but author doesn't want to end it, so manga became boring. That is all

terrible, force drama and cucks

This