youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

sbnation.com/2017/9/7/16251532/nfl-anthem-protest-colin-kaepernick
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

INSTALL GENTOO AND MAGA

AWOO Lead, request fire clearance

What do the players think they achieve by disrespecting the national anthem and the flag of the U.S.?

Awoo?

I love Kellyanne.

>Democrats think supporting anti-American values will garner them votes in the years to come

I'm done trying to argue with them. Let them burn

>>Jesus fucking wept, it is supposed to be entertainment and fun, a relaxation from politics.
>So were Movies, music and the like.
Some companies are still just about entertainment. Some other companies have just lost their minds.

Always Awoo.

Hmmm

Communist revolution, of course.

>What do the players think they achieve by disrespecting the national anthem and the flag of the U.S.?

It's leftist virtue signaling, that feeds their own egos. They tend to be massive narcissists.

Its just what Trumps think. Maybe the country should start thinking for itself again. Who cares. I don't watch nigger ball, do you? Who cares. Another nothing burger. Not worth getting riled up over.

I approve this message.

ty based regginator

THEY WILL #RESIST THAT RACIST, MISOGYNISTIC, SEXIST CHEETAH IN CHEIF!!!!!

how will people feel when all those millionaires sit down tomorrow denouncing inequality or whatever?

Imagine having Trump as your nation's leader. I mean, he's fun to watch from a distance, but actually having him in charge would be too embarrassing.

and why don't they put their own money into the problem instead of disrespecting our Nation

Driving ratings down and cutting their own paychecks, apparently

I honestly don't know. It's one thing for them to protest "police brutality" as ignorant as their position may be surely they must realize there must be a better way to protest it without disrespecting the country at large right?

Oh wait
>niggers in charge of thinking critically about consequences of their actions

You know you are jealous as fuck.

covfefe

I love Trump, but why does he have to start culture wars or controversies like every other week?

Why burn so many bridges?

When did /ptg/ get so negative? This used to be a positive and optimism thread. Seems like everyone has given up hope.

If someone else was president, say Hilldawg, people would not be kneeling so much.

Also no US President would dare to insult the athletic elite of the US, what is Pmurt thinking (or not thinking)??

PACK IT UP, BOYS

DRUMPF IS FINISHED

Get out.

Getting SorosBux

Shove it up your ass

If only

Cleared to fire, rain death on these heretics

Social justice, not the muh SJW type stuff but they are social liberals and social democrats who want to destroy oppressive things along marxist lines. They believe in social power structures that can be corrected by the state and collective action of oppressed peoples against oppressors.

Jealous of what? Trump can't do anything but embarrass himself and his nation.

So... Where's the big happening?, i'm not expecting a literal "end of the world" but atleast something Nork related or whatever, it's gonna happen right?

because we have to root out the communists

>When a conservative runs the government, leftists chimp out anyway they can for no reason because their ideology doesn`t tolerate opposition
What`s new?

> Make the chart already!!!
Can't right now user, for that I would have to drag my useless ass to my work computer and I would end up reading my work email and catching up with my workload.

I'll try to do it tonight but no promises. But please post the following numbers so I can make the accurate chart:

> total US pop. 1970 to 2010 (census) plus whatever years you have after 2010
> White non Hispanic non Semite (same)
> Hispanic white (same)
> Hispanic non white (same)
> black (same)
> Semitic white (same)

Post that and I can build a decent chart showing the evolution of each demographics in a decent looking chart

Where do you think they should protest?

>shalom sandniggers are worried about you goy

99% of his supporters either don't care or agree with him. He's not burning bridges he's stirring the pot.

During trumps 8 months in power he has turned the white house into a noisy marketingplace! Full of crackling sounds of abacubees and now he has tried to turn the UN arena into a gangsters nest where money is respected and money is the order of the day.

The absurd reality that the person like trump, a mentally deranged person full of megalomania and complacence; the person who is chastised even by american people as...
>Commander in grief
>Lying King
>President evil
Is holding the seat of the US president and the dangerous reality that the gambler who grew old using threats, frauds and all other schemes to acquire a patch of land holds the nuclear button.

These are what constitute the gravious threat to the international peace and security and today. Due to his lacking of basic common knowledge and proper sentiment he tried to insult the supreme dignity of my country by referring it to a rocket. By doing so however he committed a irreversible mistake of making our rockets visit to the entire US mainland inevitable all the more.

too bad about Nintendo's SJW translation teams

Reminder that it is just a Sup Forums code monkey trolling people. Same with every single Nork flag.

all signs point to yes

DRUMPF
B
T
F
O

Based Trump accelerating the destruction of the bread and circus

No one will watch anything full of butthurt nogs constantly protesting the country

Death to Hollywood & NFL

Maybe you are retarded then, I don't know leaf kys or some such

Laura Secord was a mistake

No, even the guy who made the (((prediction))) already moved goalposts, said it would be the "catalyst" of a habbening or whatever.
It`s nothing.

I'm infuriated. Eight months later and Sessions has done absolutely NOTHING to go after the corrupt elite. What fucking gives?

literally anywhere that isn't their job

Burn bridges by responding to people who had no intention of ever liking or supporting him, and assail him every week with criticism?

isn't it already tomorrow in norkland anyway?

>So... Where's the big happening?
Why do you niggers keep doing this? You keep making up larping shit, believe it, then get angry when the /x/ shit doesn't happen. Please stop.

It isn't politics, at least take it to another thread.

>mfw NFL nigs go broke because the NFL collapses due to their unpatriotic actions and still blame whites

Maybe stop giving twitter and shit you read on it more power than it deserves. It's like we've all become fucking stupid and the retarded shit we read on myspace years ago is now the god damn bible cause it looks a little different.
Take a break, breathe some fucking air. Walk around.

>white nationalists are scarier than Islamic extremists

wow really makes me think

>scariest terror threat
Kek, the fear is almost palpable.

Imagine having Trudeau as your leader. I mean, he's fun to watch from a distance, but actually having him in charge would be too embarrassing.

Truly boggles the lesser mind to think what these people are thinking.

I need anew hat
What happened to the other style hats?
I have the classic red MAGA hat on a shelf, but those kind don't look right on me

Daily reminder this is normie gamergate.

I remember telling my dad I didn't like black people when I was six. He thought it was funny.

Whats funny as fuck is you can actually see him guide the cameras, all he has to say is "they wont do this" or "they never show this" its like using reverse psychology on a 3 year old its nuts.

It's interesting both Hollywood jewish actors and NBA/NFL dindus are against Trump

isn't even chess
just reverse psychology

>/x/fags
>logic

*spit drools from mouth Pepe*

THE FUTURE IS OURS

That's true. Both Trump and Trudeau are jokes.

They would be ignored. By doing it at their jobs, they can't be ignored.

Forgot image.

Why does nobody talk about trump in these threads? It's just a bunch of fags talking about some liberal boogieman.

congress then passes ObamaBall and they fully fund the NFL and NBA

>those retweets and likes
>getting blown out by apehoop players

Fuck, why does he keep losing?

>Death to Hollywood & NFL

This. I dream of a true renaissance here.

what about all the Democrats he flipped in PA, MI and WI? What if he's being too divisive for them and they go back to Dems in 2020?

He's the president. His twitter has power.

BASED JEW CALLING OUT THIS KIKE

100% CONFIRMED /OURGUY/

>It`s nothing.
Well of course it is nothing. I don't know when you people will catch on.

i've been waiting for the structured caps to restock for months, DRUMPF

"There is a sucker born every minute."

good lad

>implying

sbnation.com/2017/9/7/16251532/nfl-anthem-protest-colin-kaepernick

(((conservatives)))

>wrestling is fake

I'm so tired of this normie meme
only low IQ morons try and argue that wrestling is "fake." It's staged, but that doesn't make their athleticism and luck fake

The thing is, it shouldn't have happened in the first place.
On one hand i blame ((them)), on the other i thank ((them)) for wake me up.

>you`re supposed to be a trump circlejerk, why are you destroying leftists, reeeee
kys.

>>Democrats think supporting anti-American values will garner them votes in the years to come
it will as more brown subhumans flood into the country

I can't imagine actually giving a shit what people in other nations think of my leader... Grow a pair.

He was blowing them the fuck out so hard with 4d chess he had to tone it back to shit you use on an infant to keep it reasonable.

That's exactly the point. Here is the "special interest plan"

> create artificial """heroes""" out of minorities: Jay Z, Beyoncé, Lebron, Curry, Kaepernick
> get said heroes to push their message, uncontested
> get white america to believe that if they disagree with said message they're racists and bad people

Trump Just throw a wrench at that machine. Now it's a special interest vs. Trump and his nationalist base meaning you either is with the national anthem, flag and USA or you are against it.

That's true assessment though for the most part.

Virtue signalling

They need to and why not? The first ones sold out, and I don't want an unofficial hat

i like how wrestling gets attacked all the time for staging fights, when i have yet to watch a significant sports game where the referees don't do the same

This guy gets it. Its comfy knowing that the world has such contempt for us but also obsesses over us