What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

euroemigranci.pl/dokumenty/pokonferencyjna/Janta_B.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Congratulation Hans, you just showed half of all Polish coal burners in one picture.
Are you proud of yourself?

now show the 5 million german ones??

>half
Vladislav I.....

I know a black guy that brought his wife over from Poland, he's a deadbeat musician and his wife has to support the family.. i feel sorry for her

>Britain
There is your answer Sergey.
Now stop acting all smug.

hmm

Congratulations Sergey, now that's like 7 coal burners.
Keep it up.

wew lad

Now that makes 8 sluts.
Keep it up faggot, you are doing great.

k m8 you don't have to be so rude

>implying 5 pictures of nignogs in Poland means Poland is blacked
The reason they're photographed in the first place is because they're a rare sight in Poland.

WOW IT MAKES 9 PEOPLE NOW
I'M SURE THIS REALLY PROVES YOUR POINT NIGGER.

Jakub pls stay calm

stop being in denial men. Go out on saturday night to big city center and see hundreds of girls with muslims and blacks. Polish women despise poles in general and you should know that

HOLYYYYY SHIIIIIIIIIITTTTTT 10 PEOPLE
KEEP FUCKING GOING, HISTORY IS BEING MADE HERE
KEEP SUCKING THOSE DICKS YOU SUBHUMAN

Sorry, but your fantasies don't reflect reality, Tyrone.

It's ok Poole the age of the tanned Pooles is upon you.

Speak in polish. Something complex.

this never stops being funny

dobra wykopku skurwiaj bo się osmieszasz

>stopped posting coal burners
You make me sad, you were making a record there.
Czyżby epicki memiarz z karalucha?

>WE WUZ HUSSARS N´SHEITTTTT

I don't search Poolish interacial couples,one Belorussian does that.

Poles should act more like us :^)

WE POLES NOW

here

>Niggers given social housing in Britain so hey can knock up polish women

Why are Polish men so insecure?

You sure are mad Pooplandy. There are lots of niggers in Poland why are you so surprised? Are you even Polish?

you guys probably won't believe me but I'm not baiting. several years ago I had an orgy with two polish girls. this is only group sex I have ever had. I'm dark and hairy guy even by turkish standards. no, I didn't pay for girls, we met in a club and I only bought them drinks and paid taxi to my home.

Why are the most aryan looking Polish women going to blacked. It's a racial degradation. I understand German aryan women, but why are the Poles one?

why hasn't this been brigaded by poles

Polish women are know coal burners

omg btfo

is this real tho

People stopped lynching niggers and beating women when they did stupid shit that cost their community resources.

Listen, debilu
Ten serb często baituje takich jak ty
Te (you)sy, które mu dajesz wcale nam nie pomagają
Odpusć sobie to prędzej czy pózniej samemu odpuszczą

śmieszne jest to że to jest tylko parę przykładów. W każdym kraju znajdzie się jakaś biała kobieta która leci na brudasa. W porównaniu to całych Niemczech, oni są zalani ścierwem a zachowują się jak małe suki.

>aryan
>poles
choose one

>live in the UK
not our circus, not our monkeys

Great, we got rid of a coalburner and she sends sweet $$$ to Poland. It is a win-win situation.

This pic was made in Kenya, not in Poland. Another win-win situation for us.

it took a lot of autism to photoshop this

roachburner in Germany - another win-win for us

she lives in the UK, not our problem

wow, some lefty cunt dressed a few nigger students in slavic clothes. Sad.

>aryan
>germans
Nice try Ahmed

Tu nie o to chodzi
Oni wiedzą to tak dobrze jak ty czy ja
Tu chodzi o prowokacje, banter

Wiem, że na threadach tego typu często pojawia się niemiec, który podobno nas nienawidzi
Raz z nim normalnie gadałem, mówił że sam mieszka obok wschodniej granicyi zna wielu polaków - a to co mówi na polu to generalnie dla wyżej wspomnianego bantu

Nie wiem, prosciej i bardziej oczywiscie tego wytłumaczyć nie potrafię

>Being this much of a delusional cuck

kek nice excuses there Krystzofh Cuckrinzkzsi

Nothing. We've been calling them white niggers for a century now (from what I read, it started when the poles broke the peace treaty after ww1 and the british soldiers compared them to the blacks in their colonies - but even if not, the term's been around as long as I remember), and now it slowly becomes time to scratch the "white".

why are girls from so-called based countries the most slutty ones?

east european girls literally crave for dark guys while on the other hand liberal western european girls are color blind, don't care your color.

No wiadomo. Ale zawsze znajdzie się jakiś idiota.

I just spent 5 hours walking in Warsaw today - saw a few Asians, chinks/Vietnamese only. How is your capital doing?

I'm not going to worry about the Poles too much until street rape, in sexual emergencies, is legalized like it is in Germany.

>Warsaw

KEK Ive actually been to that nigger infested shithole. Nice try tho.

well judging by these photo's it was niggers and whores.

>What went wrong?

White men started acting beta.

If you say it happened in Turkey, that seems likely. Polish and Russian women love to get fucked by local middle eastern men. Seen it in Egypt and Turkey.

They're Polish, what else went wrong?

yes it happened in turkey, istanbul. they were here for internship in a global company. but I'm not rich guy either.

She'll probably lure in some desperate beta cuck to take care of her while putting out only once a month at most.

YHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
only plumbercucks can be this delusional

Well, for starters: we lost WW1. And then we WW2.

>but of the rest

They aren't saying 23% had African / Asian fathers. They are saying that, of those who don't have Polish fathers, 23% had African / Asian fathers.

If 70% of Polish women marry Polish men, then that meas 23% of the rest have non-White spouses. In other words, 23% of 30%, which is 7%. And this includes traditionally Asian men like Chinese and Japs.

literally always the same 6 pics jej

Just to add:

“Every fourth child born by a Polish women in the UK has father of other nationality”, [Co
czwarte dziecko urodzone przez Polkę w Wielkiej Brytanii ma ojca innej narodowości],
Gazeta Wyborcza, 28 August, 2012.

So that means 75% of Polish women marry Polish men, and 6% marry combined African / Asian, and 19% marry other White nationalities

What's interesting is that the rate of Polish women marrying Polish men has INCREASED:

euroemigranci.pl/dokumenty/pokonferencyjna/Janta_B.pdf

from 46% in 2004 to 76% in 2011

shut the fuck up, there are almost no black people in poland.

Maybe we can get some actual statistics in this thread rather than just pictures of Polish girls with niggers?

>Maybe we can get some actual statistics in this thread rather than just pictures of Polish girls with niggers?
that would go against the rules of banter

I live in Warsaw (capital) and I can confirm we have many black people here. I can spot 1-3 nogs at least once a week. When I was living in Kraków it was 1-3 per month. So it's definitely big change

>I can spot 1-3 nogs at least once a week. When I was living in Kraków it was 1-3 per month. So it's definitely big change
czy to przez te jebane uniwersytety?
Parę razy słyszałem, że asfalty niby przyjeżdżają tutaj by się 'uczyć'

albo przez kurewny które zapraszają swoje kakaowe ksiązeta do polski. Tak czy inaczej mój post był dwuznaczny - trzech murzynów na tydzień to mało jak na standardy np niemieckie ale i tak generalnie za dużo jak na biały kraj

>albo przez kurewny które zapraszają swoje kakaowe ksiązeta do polski
prawdopodobnie

Ostatnio jak wracałem z UK to na lotnisku w Katowicach widziałem jakąs 'grubszą' blond polke z czarnym. Siedzieli ze mną w samolocie i lecieli odwiedzić rodzinę w Polsce.
Oni mają jakis fetysz na grubsze blondynki? Przysięgam, ze to nie był pierwszy raz jak na żywo widziałem taka parę - a w zachodniej europie bywam często

this thread is a load of shit because Poland is like 99% white, all you're doing is cherry picking

>t. a pole immigrant

>t. china man

mamy w Polsce 30 tysięcy niebiałych studentów

bo to kurewstwo z PO ich tu nawpuszczało na jakieś wymiany, erasmusy i inne chuje

All you poles are flooding in The Netherlands as well, just like niggers and muslims coming into poland. Don't be a hypocrite because you people are doing the same thing for better fortune.

this is a serious questions why do slav girls prefer non white

my only explanation is because they want to be as "cool" as westerners that have a daily dose of brainwashing by ((them))
or they're retarded
i've asked a polish women and she said they were not good girls

GTFO Poles who stay in Poland and aren't migrating anywhere. Just because some trash who can't stand life in Poland (no gibs) leaves to get free shit from country with retarded social care (gibs) doesn't mean whomever stays behind is deserving a fucking migrant to babysit.

>30 tysięcy niebiałych studentów
>30 tysięcy niebiałych
>30 tysięcy

because the Poles that move from Poland are either
a) uneducated lowlives
b) liberal fucks

so amongst a) there is a very high chance of thinking of nonwhites as of something exotic
and amongst b) it is „hey look, I got out of this backward shithole and now I am such a citizen of a world and I am very progressive, because this is trendy and popular”

Taq, a na dodatek 35k ukraińców za naszą kasę tu studiuje. I jeszcze im kurwa płacimy za akademik. Pocieszające jest to, że za parę lat stąd wyjadą

zakładam że chodzi o uwarunkowania kulturowe. Murzyni ci pochodzą z prymitywnych kultur w których najważniejszą potrzebą do zaspokojenia jest głód. Opasła dziewczyna wysyła jasny sygnał, że jedzenia ma pod dostatkiem. Ideał piękna murzynów sięga czasów prehistorycznych i Venus paleolitycznej.

A to, że od tamtej pory jak cywilizacja nie ewoluowali ani trochę to juz inna bajka

So true

didn't know that Pooles were such cry babies kek

Nothing. White women were made to breed with black men. Get over it.

Alright I am not polish, but I spent two months this summer in Poland, specifically in Gdansk and Krakow, and I want to give my impartial opinion as an outsider.
Polish women being so much based and not craving nigger cocks is just a meme. More specifically, compared to average western women, are definitely more loyal, decent and less slutty. But that doesn't change the fact that as every white woman they are inheretly degenerate and the only thing that keeps them at bay from seeking foreign cock is their men. I witnessed myself as a foreigner, although I live in Italy my family is actually british and we live here since I was a child, which means I look like every average germanic european, not so different from poles, yet I received a lot of flirting for the simple reason of being a foreigner, and what I witnessed is that that is true for every person coming from other countries, being it niggers or muslims. Srry poles but you have to face reality, your women are better, but not so different from ours, and your only chance to not allow them to coalburn is either shut down every degenerate place in your country, Like sopot or krakow's discos, or make sure no shitskin or nigger comes there.

>Srry poles but you have to face reality, your women are better, but not so different from ours,
This meme was made by foreigners, for reasons unknown
It is obvious that women in both eastern and western Europe are similar.
Every European country has both ugly and pretty girls, conservative and liberal, slutty and normal etc.
You have to be an autist in order to believe that eastern Europe is a magic portal to another world where everything is based

>23% of the rest

Ouch, a german pointed out that there are multiple polish coalburners, what will I do now with this new knowledge :^( ?

But that is precisely what the ol'chap on the first posts of the thread was claiming, my point is poles, you should not trust your women more than we can trust ours, never give in to the demands of importing niggers and shitskins and never fail to judge and cast away from your society coal burners. Poland is an amazing country, it was incredible going to gdansk and seing 3 niggers in 6 weeks, for the first time in my life I felt like I was actually home, and not as a guest in my own country. Pls keep up the struggle and don't listen to germancucks, your omogeneity is a goal we should all strive for and I hope at least you eastern europeans will get to remain like this until the end of time.

most polish women have big asses,
no surprise here
White womenz wit da booty sssshhhhheeeeiiiittt